British Politics

Gracii Guns

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It shouldn't be surprising she wants to cop a feel then as she'll be into LBSHG rights being a green.

Does the “H” stand for “horse” to you Northerners? :P

We only got one green in parliament but I guess she seems dtc now that you mention it :lol:

Strange bedfellows these remain defectors are joining,

EDsoUh4XYAECeYq?format=jpg&name=medium

15 minutes ago, soon said:

Does the “H” stand for “horse” to you Northerners? :P

We only got one green in parliament but I guess she seems dtc now that you mention it :lol:

It does seem the homosexuals are unduly caught up in a debate about which acronyms best represent them. 

29 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It does seem the homosexuals are unduly caught up in a debate about which acronyms best represent them. 

Haha, “homosexual” never even crossed my mind (especially next to the “g” for gay). I usually chill with the bears at the gay bar, so I guess there could be the horse community? For all the buck teeth fetishists out there.

Edited by soon

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

What is parliamentary sovereignty though but something that solely emanates from the electorate, the same electorate (17.4 million) who voted to exit the European Union?

The same electorate that voted this parliament into power to act on their behalf? 

Just now, Dazey said:

Then you can't blame us now for having a laugh at your expense surely? :lol: 

I'm hardly having a meltdown, am I? I haven't burn any EU flags. I have never been on any rent-a-mob protests. I haven't used terms such as ''coup'', ''dictator'', ''Nazi'' and ''fascist''.

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm hardly having a meltdown, am I? I haven't burn any EU flags. I have never been on any rent-a-mob protests. I haven't used terms such as ''coup'', ''dictator'', ''Nazi'' and ''fascist''.

You do seem to have gradually lost it in this thread, though. Becoming increasingly frantic and emotional in your posts. At times ranting and soloing about "remainers". The low-point was surely when you referred to remainers as "national traitors". Like you have gone off the rails.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You said it.

I said on their behalf such as in their best interests. Just because 17.4 million kids vote to have pudding for breakfast every day doesn’t mean that a responsible adult should let them. 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He is such a twat I actually quite like him. He is my sort of twat really, speaking Latin. etc. Yet he only obtained a second class honours reading history which means I'm officially brainier than he is.

I think he's very entertaining. Certainly is a lot of fun to watch at the dispatch box.

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

He is such a twat I actually quite like him. He is my sort of twat really, speaking Latin. etc. Yet he only obtained a second class honours reading history which means I'm officially brainier than he is.

What? You admire a vestigial feature of the ruling class of the 18th century? A breathing anachronism who has never changed a diaper in his life? Someone who loathes modern life just as much as you? You don't say. And he's a leaver, too? I bet you have a semi right now. 

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

What? You admire a vestigial feature of the ruling class of the 18th century? A breathing anachronism who has never changed a diaper in his life? Someone who loathes modern life just as much as you? You don't say. And he's a leaver, too? I bet you have a semi right now. 

I have actually changed a *nappy* - we are not Americans - in my life I have you know - on a number of occasions.