British Politics

Gracii Guns

You should have mixed feelings regarding these deselections/resignations if you dislike the Conservative Party and/or are a remainer. On the one hand, yes they've lost their majority. On the other hand they have - by default - surged towards leave. 

PS

Frogs talking tough. Would be hilarious if Macron granted British Brexiteers a huge favour by not granting extension, although usually in these circumstances Macron eventually lubes up and bends over for Merkel with the dildo - Merkel of course keen to grant extension.

Edited by DieselDaisy

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

As one of the owners of the fund, I kind of like the idea of us using our massive wealth to acquire bits and pieces of the UK after Brexit. Rape and pillage and now aggressive bull market investments.

Fancy giving us a lift out and we can enter a glorious Nordic/Celtic social-democratic partnership? 

32 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Fancy giving us a lift out and we can enter a glorious Nordic/Celtic social-democratic partnership? 

I would love to.

21 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

But you won't buy a mygnr membership? Stingy heathen. :lol:

I think we are planning to buy thousands of them as soon as downzy is a bit down on cash and offers them at a discount.