British Politics

Gracii Guns

On 19.9.2019 at 12:29 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Speechless at your idiocy, Soul, although you are not a history graduate so I cannot expect you to appreciate to any degree how the past shapes the present. 

We are not talking about how the past shapes the present, but your historic argument that "multiculturalism is bad because it causes diseases just look at what happened to Native Americans". But I get why you are trying to change the subject. 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is an erroneous quote that you're attributing to me. Please stop it.

It wasn't meant as a direct quote but a summary of your position. Quotation marks are not only meant for quotes, you know. But again, I get why you are trying to change the subject away from your argument that multiculturalism is bad as evidenced by how Native Americans were wiped out by new diseases after the arrival of the Europeans. I get it. 

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

It wasn't meant as a direct quote but a summary of your position. Quotation marks are not only meant for quotes, you know. But again, I get why you are trying to change the subject away from your argument that multiculturalism is bad as evidenced by how Native Americans were wiped out by new diseases after the arrival of the Europeans. I get it. 

A summary of that particular discussion can be found in the actual post (dated Wednesday 11:15 PM). I will not reply to dissimulation. 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

A summary of that particular discussion can be found in the actual post (dated Wednesday 11:15 PM). I will not reply to dissimulation. 

It really was daft, though. I suppose you really didn't think it through before writing it? And now I suppose you regret bringing up the epidemics following first contact between Europeans and Native Americans as evidence for why multiculturalism is bad. 

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

It really was daft, though. I suppose you really didn't think it through before writing it? And now I suppose you regret bringing up the epidemics following first contact between Europeans and Native Americans as evidence for why multiculturalism is bad. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

18 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What's he going to do? Rush back home to handle the constitutional mess, continue with 7 meetings in New York including speaking to the UN, or maybe instead head over to Brussels to negotiate an even better deal?

Boris just said he is still trying to make a Brexit deal. Whatever that means 

Parliament recalled to add more days of debating Brexit on top of the three years already dissipated. They won't have a vote of no confidence as it would trigger an election and Boris would utterly trounce them, especially after all of that tom foolery that has gone down in Bournemouth, abolishing public schools, the four day working week and post-colonial reparations!

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

I can't stop laughing!  :lol:

Are you really that stuck for comedy where you are?