British Politics

Gracii Guns

Mentally slitting wrists.

This is dire. Corbyn is inept, he could gave just said he'll either campain for remain or won't campaign on the deal at all. He also just should have just said no Scotish indepence referendum.

As for Johnson. It's despair, what a horrible charlatan who's never avoided going two lines without a lie. At least with Trump, he believes his own nonsense, Boris doesn't believe in anything but himself.

Fuck the Torries and fuck Labour for not having anyone better.

Edited by AtariLegend

I think it was a terrible start by Corbyn, however I think he ended better.... since Boris kept yapping on about Brexit.

Doubt anyone's minds were changed, however this was the worst debate I've seen yet since I started watching them. Not fond of ITV's choice of host either.

I'm pretty appalled. 

Edited by AtariLegend

I haven't watched this thing. It seems I didn't miss anything important. But I've been reading about it. It was just a first debate. There are a few more to come. Boris is making a big mistake if he thinks Brexit is a magic trick that will get everything fixed. And Corbyn is making a big mistake if he thinks the EU will negotiate another Brexit deal with him.

I want to hear about foreign policy. What the role of the UK will be? For example, Is there plan for Middle East or Hong Kong and the role the UK should play?

What's the immigration policy?

What is their economic plan?

I want to hear about budgets. And where the money is coming from. And I mean NHS, education, rail ways, housing, etc

A question about Christmas presents? WTF???  I guess in the up coming debates they will be asked about Mourinho :rolleyes:

Somebody needs to make sure that only serious questions will be asked

1 minute ago, soon said:

The Tories received a formal warning from Twitter over their 'fact check' account.

Disgraceful.

However the biggest twitter story was Banks account being hacked. Some pretty shameful information leaked from his pms ect. However it hasn't been touched by the tv stations, because it's techinally illegal to download and read it.

Which is a sham in itself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

As big a sham as the BBC not reporting the violence in France (because it might make the EU and a EU member state look bad)? I get this news from the Irish news channel.

France and rioting goes together like fish and water! Its not really big news here either. Could it be because there is so much upheaval and rioting around the world of late, much of which stands to be of greater consequence? Bolivia, Kashmir, Venezuela, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, Iran, Trump Impeachment, etc?

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, soon said:

France and rioting goes together like fish and water! Its not really big news here either. Could it be because there is so much upheaval and rioting around the world of late, much of which stands to be of greater consequence? Bolivia, Kashmir, Venezuela, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, Iran, Trump Impeachment, etc?

Definite agenda. We have to sit through remainer gibberish sprouted by Auntie, about ''how Britain is so bad'' and ''a laughing stock'', how ''our prognosis is so bad having left the EU'', and that ''we are a tiny island incapable of doing much of anything really without the EU's governance'', meanwhile France is in civil war, Spain is fighting amongst itself (Catalonia), and the German economy is tanking. That is before describing the state of the Italian economy, and unemployment is still rampant in Greece.

Little of this you'll see on BBC news of course.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Problem with Corbyn is he's just a fuckin' pussy.  Anyone with a bit of populist bluster can wipe him right off the board. 

How can he be anything other? He has an interest in manhole covers!

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

We have to sit through remainer gibberish sprouted by Auntie, about ''how Britain is so bad'' and ''a laughing stock''

Well, to be fair, it is pretty funny that y'all voted for a concept to leave rather than a plan to leave :P:lol::smiley-confused2::hug:

• GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, soon said:

Well, to be fair, it is pretty funny that y'all voted for a concept to leave rather than a plan to leave :P:lol::smiley-confused2::hug:

It is more that Parliament has been incapable of choosing a plan. The options, speaking in generalities, were relatively straight forward and set forth before the referendum. I could list them for you but it is incredibly dull stuff.