British Politics

Gracii Guns

7 minutes ago, action said:

I'm not talking about you. not everything is about you!

unless you are a militant extreme left who attacks elder people, you know, the people I adressed in my post.

You mean, I didnt even cross your mind when you shared the propaganda? :( (:lol:)

The 'people' you referenced - without any proof - don't exist as any left leaning political block, bucko. There's random idiots of all stripes, of course. Ideologically speaking though, right wing racist and antisemites likely hate racialized elderly people. So a fact-based conversation could take place about that ;). But, there's no correlation between being leftists and attacking the elderly in 2019. :facepalm::lol: (Oh the things I find myself typing! Only here, lol)

Also, just to be clear, the climate crisis is an everyone-issue. Its only sad propagandists on the right and in the US democratic party, rep'ing fossil fuel, who would attempt to make such a fundamental existential threat against civilization a left vs right issue.

We've got 11 years... all of us together. Only lazy bums and pussies would sherk off this responsibility. Lets get to work :headbang:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soon said:

You mean, I didnt even cross your mind when you shared the propaganda? :( (:lol:)

The 'people' you referenced - without any proof - don't exist as any left leaning political block, bucko. There's random idiots of all stripes, of course. Ideologically speaking though, right wing racist and antisemites likely hate racialized elderly people. So a fact-based conversation could take place about that ;). But, there's no correlation between being leftists and attacking the elderly in 2019. :facepalm::lol: (Oh the things I find myself typing! Only here, lol)

Also, just to be clear, the climate crisis is an everyone-issue. Its only sad propagandists on the right and in the US democratic party, rep'ing fossil fuel, who would attempt to make such a fundamental existential threat against civilization a left vs right issue.

We've got 11 years... all of us together. Only lazy bums and pussies would sherk off this responsibility. Lets get to work :headbang:

it's not my fault that you're easily baited ;)

what is this thing about proof? what do you mean? I'm in court or something? What proof do you need? footage of extreme left people hurting elder people? it's found in this thread or the thunberg thread, I'm not sure which one. Two videos were shown in fact. Not something I'll easily forget, but apparantly you do.

phoo-hoo, you sure are triggered by this. look, what I claimed, happened. no point in denying it, or explaining it (please do not try to explain it, I dont wanna hear it). you should join me in calling these people out for these horrible act, not acting like a douche demanding proof. climate activists attacked an elder person, so he dropped to the ground, and these scumbags were have good fun with that. disgusting. call me a dramaqueen, call me a propagandist. I'm not interested in any of that, but if you hurt elder people, you (not you; extreme left militant people) cross the line of human decency.

1 minute ago, action said:

it's not my fault that you're easily baited ;)

what is this thing about proof? what do you mean? I'm in court or something? What proof do you need? footage of extreme left people hurting elder people? it's found in this thread or the thunberg thread, I'm not sure which one. Two videos were shown in fact. Not something I'll easily forget, but apparantly you do.

phoo-hoo, you sure are triggered by this. look, what I claimed, happened. no point in denying it, or explaining it (please do not try to explain it, I dont wanna hear it). you should join me in calling these people out for these horrible act, not acting like a douche demanding proof. climate activists attacked an elder person, so he dropped to the ground, and these scumbags were have good fun with that. disgusting. call me a dramaqueen, call me a propagandist. I'm not interested in any of that, but if you hurt elder people, you (not you; extreme left militant people) cross the line of human decency.

Right... I'm triggered :lol:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, action said:

fuck off, hippie :P ;)

You are about to be visited by the Ghost of Christmas Future.

A stout, elderly Belgian sits surrounded by his young grandchildren, their faces smeared with chocolate....

"Where were you when the militant hippies saved the world, Grand Pa-Pa?"

"Well, I was calling them names on the internet you see. My favourite troll was to insinuate that they didnt enjoy cheeseburgers, which was the style at the time."

*Grandchildren stare blankly then ask to be excused to go play on the wind farm* 

:lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

All the candidates/parties in this election are all utterly dire. This truly is the nadir of British politics.

How do you feel about Corbos workers manifesto, do you not think there is a lot of commendable sentiment to it?

EDIT: Whys that a laughable comment @SoulMonster? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Labour manifesto can be titled, ''pulling a lot of free stuff out of Corbyn's arse''. 

You don't think there's something to the idea of getting rid of zero hour contracts along with all that phoney self employed shit they spring on white van men so they can basically get away with treating them like shit?  And then a 10 quid minimum wage.  I mean you're all for the working man when its the fishermen etc, do you not think that the aforementioned is kinda striking a blow for people of that ilk? 

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You don't think there's something to the idea of getting rid of zero hour contracts along with all that phoney self employed shit they spring on white van men so they can basically get away with treating them like shit?  And then a 10 quid minimum wage.  I mean you're all for the working man when its the fishermen etc, do you not think that the aforementioned is kinda striking a blow for people of that ilk? 

You are not voting for the Gerry Adams esque wanker, are you? What you need to understand is there is a mythical pot of money Labour have which they'll use to nationalise everything, slash train fees and get cricket back on terrestrial. It is all utter bollocks. 

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are not voting for the Gerry Adams esque wanker, are you? What you need to understand is there is a mythical pot of money Labour have which they'll use to nationalise everything, slash train fees and get cricket back on terrestrial. It is all utter bollocks. 

I don't vote and I'll never vote but if I did I'd be more inclined to vote for someone proposing stuff like what Corbo is than a wanker like Boris.  Some of what he says admittedly sounds a bit goofy, all that free wifi bollocks and obviously you know politics better than me so you tell me but...I dunno, I struggle to find fault with that.  The economic in's and out's you'd probably know better.

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't vote and I'll never vote but if I did I'd be more inclined to vote for someone proposing stuff like what Corbo is than a wanker like Boris.  Some of what he says admittedly sounds a bit goofy, all that free wifi bollocks and obviously you know politics better than me so you tell me but...I dunno, I struggle to find fault with that.  The economic in's and out's you'd probably know better.

https://www.ifs.org.uk/election/2019/article/labour-manifesto-an-initial-reaction-from-ifs-researchers

33 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Not on past form he wouldn't. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Not on past form he wouldn't. :lol: 

Not on past form who wouldn’t what, Dies’ wouldn’t like Corbo?  I dunno, he seems a reasonable enough fella, though that link he posted casts a different light on the situation, as I say I’m not really aware of the economic aspects.

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Not on past form who wouldn’t what, Dies’ wouldn’t like Corbo?  I dunno, he seems a reasonable enough fella, though that link he posted casts a different light on the situation, as I say I’m not really aware of the economic aspects.

I just remember Dies' banging on about all sorts of Brexit cobblers and when pressed with the economic argument he pretty much admitted he couldn't give a shit if the country ended up in ruins as long as we were out of the EU and could have our blue passports back. :shrugs: 

Just now, Dazey said:

I just remember Dies' banging on about all sorts of Brexit cobblers and when pressed with the economic argument he pretty much admitted he couldn't give a shit if the country ended up in ruins as long as we were out of the EU and could have our blue passports back. :shrugs: 

Utter bollocks.

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

As embarrassing as watching Prince Andrew being interviewed, this,

I guess Chubby Brown was busy. :lol: 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Utter bollocks.

You were talking utter bollocks. That's my point. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Your problem is you cannot handle people with a different point of view. You do this when discussing religion also. 

Your problem is that you literally said you didn't care about the economic impact of Brexit.