British Politics

Gracii Guns

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

She'll be your new Home Security. Thornberry will be your new Foreign Security. 

She might have her shoes on the wrong feet but I’m sure she can at least spell Secretary. :P:lol: 

Besides, it’s not her fault. Somebody probably just asked her to count to twenty in a hurry. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

If you desire lies, this is a good one . Corbyn said ''a wreath was indeed laid'' for''some of those who were killed in Paris in 1992'' (for those who perpetuated the Munich Olympic Massacre, in which 11 Israelis were murdered). ''I was present at that wreath-laying, I don’t think I was actually involved in it''.

Cough,

873.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Give me a break. I've been on the phone to Lloyds Bank for two hours. That is surely going to puggle the mind.

Have your credit card purchases been deemed unusual, triggering Lloyds Banks customer security protocol to freeze your card?

How will you explain away all those candy bikinis in Priti's measurements, nazi hats and pairs of undies worn by Elvis Presley ? :P:lol:

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You still don't grasp the tribalism in British politics. My constituency has been Labour since 1918. 

So be it. But Boris has a Brexit plan. With Labour there is no guarantee of Brexit. Labour is a priority over Brexit? 

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

So be it. But Boris has a Brexit plan. With Labour there is no guarantee of Brexit. Labour is a priority over Brexit? 

If you are discussing real hard-drinking northern working man's strongholds, yes. It is all connected with mining you see. I suppose we'll see if Boris can make any inroads later tonight but I highly doubt Blyth Valley will opt for blue!!

Big rumour doing the rounds. Not sure on the result tonight or bad the exit poll will be.... however one of the Sky presenters in Australia who doesn't have to follow uk broadcast ruled says... there's real concern about Johnson's seat. Lib Dem might have collapsed and went to Labour in Uxbridge.

Will see in a few hours, the exit poll won't answer this question. Would be fantastic.

Just now, AtariLegend said:

Big rumour doing the rounds. Not sure on the result tonight or bad the exit poll will be.... however one of the Sky presenters in Australia who doesn't have to follow uk broadcast ruled says... there's real concern about Johnson's seat. Lib Dem might have collapsed and went to Labour in Uxbridge.

Will see in a few hours, the exit poll won't answer this question. Would be fantastic.

That would be absolutely hilarious! :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Dazey said:

That would be absolutely hilarious! :lol: 

It's normally around 4:30 AM it's announced. The exit poll won't give a clue.

I'm expecting a Tory majority btw from comments online. Hopefully it isn't too big. If it's only 30 ish, then 15 marginals only have to go the other way. If it's 50 ish... we're doomed.