Jump to content
Gracii Guns

British Politics

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

There is definite antisemitism coming from Momentum and Momentum like circles, including Jewish characters with hooked noses, something you'd see in Nazi German. It is all over the web.

PS

The big example for Corbyn's anti-zionist/capitalism/American transpiring into more overtly racist tones was this story,

nintchdbpict000394440594.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5885339/jeremy-corbyn-fury-anti-semitic-art/

I'm just not buying this is the actual reason media and business elites are sour on Corbyn. My view is it's his actual left/populist economic views mixed with his anti-zionist foreign policy outlook that has doomed him with the Kingmakers. This artwork is for the low info public to fight over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brexit has sent me round the bend. I've just been on Twitter and it's just the pits. 65 unread messages and counting after some gentle trolling.

 

About the size of Nicola Sturgeons penis admittedly.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

No.... because she's vile.

What? You dont think she's fine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I'm just not buying this is the actual reason media and business elites are sour on Corbyn. My view is it's his actual left/populist economic views mixed with his anti-zionist foreign policy outlook that has doomed him with the Kingmakers. This artwork is for the low info public to fight over.

I don't believe he is antisemitism per se but is certainly anti-zionist/USA/capitalism, all of which can transpire into antisemitism. Momentum and certain sections of Labour are definitely antisemitic. Corbyn has failed to excise the leadership required to stamp out antisemitism, influenced by his own inclinations.

It is a bit like his stance on Brexit during the referendum? He technically campaigned for remain, but in reality you barely saw him as his own inclination is leave based on years of opposition to the EU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, soon said:

What? You dont think she's fine?

She's no Priti Patel, that's for sure.

A massive drop in standards by you on that one, I must say. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

She's no Priti Patel, that's for sure.

A massive drop in standards by you on that one, I must say. :lol:

That lady I posted is exquisite! :bitchfight::lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we stop this Priti Patel bollocks? :lol:  She looks like a fuckin' horse.  A toffy-nosed stuck up fuckin' Tory horse.  She went to school down the road from where I am as it goes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't believe he is antisemitism per se but is certainly anti-zionist/USA/capitalism, all of which can transpire into antisemitism.

hitler built his whole nazi ideology in reference to the "global international capital-jew", which in hindsight was a clever way to gain support from the common people. Millions of germans had his book in their home, and it worked. But as history has shown, that didn't stop hitler from murdering millions of jews, women and children. Hardly the people you would class under the "international capital". So his supposed fight against the "international capital" was just an excuse to kill women and children.

So whenever someone claims "I'm fighting the international capital, not the jews per se", I'm a bit sceptic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Priti is incredible as is Berger... sheesh, tough crowd. :lol: Im sure we can all agree on Nandy from Labour,

nBkxirch.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, action said:

hitler built his whole nazi ideology in reference to the "global international capital-jew", which in hindsight was a clever way to gain support from the common people. Millions of germans had his book in their home, and it worked. But as history has shown, that didn't stop hitler from murdering millions of jews, women and children. Hardly the people you would class under the "international capital". So his supposed fight against the "international capital" was just an excuse to kill women and children.

So whenever someone claims "I'm fighting the international capital, not the jews per se", I'm a bit sceptic.

Yes, this certainly occurred however Hitler built his ideology on antisemitism of all facades. Jews were also affiliated - virtually synonymous in fact - with Bolshevism for instance. Jews were also seen as racial contamination of the German blood stream, and were the enemies of the Aryan race in a sort of Hegelian-Darwinian racial conflict. 

2 hours ago, soon said:

Priti is incredible as is Berger... sheesh, tough crowd. :lol: Im sure we can all agree on Nandy from Labour,

nBkxirch.jpg

I'll leave Nandy to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yes, this certainly occurred however Hitler built his ideology on antisemitism of all facades. Jews were also affiliated - virtually synonymous in fact - with Bolshevism for instance. Jews were also seen as racial contamination of the German blood stream, and were the enemies of the Aryan race in a sort of Hegelian-Darwinian racial conflict. 

 

hitler wasn't always very coherent or clear on his motivations, but it's my understanding that hitler argued that communism was the work of karl marx (a jew) and a conspiracy of the "international jew-capital" to rule the world. likewise, hitler thought of the USA as a conspiracy of the "international capital jew" too.

he linked this to race too for some reason. hitler was not sincere nor making sense, and in fact betrayed his own ideals of battling the world domination by world banks. because, if your concern is the growing grip of the capital on world affairs, why did women and children have to die?

Edited by action

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Channel 4 leaders debate on now.

Boris and Farage refused to show, so channel 4 are using two melting sculptures to represent both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, action said:

hitler wasn't always very coherent or clear on his motivations, but it's my understanding that hitler argued that communism was the work of karl marx (a jew) and a conspiracy of the "international jew-capital" to rule the world. likewise, hitler thought of the USA as a conspiracy of the "international capital jew" too.

he linked this to race too for some reason. hitler was not sincere nor making sense, and in fact betrayed his own ideals of battling the world domination by world banks. because, if your concern is the growing grip of the capital on world affairs, why did women and children have to die?

You are missing out the specifically racial stuff. Nazism believed the Aryan race is locked in a ''winner takes all'' Hegelian-Darwinist struggle with the Jewish nation in which one race will prevail, the other be liquidated. Jews were deemed to be polluting the Aryan race. This was the ideology which underpinned both the Nuremberg Laws and The Final Solution, to protect the Volk from Blut or Rassenschande (blood/race shame) and reclaim the racial purity of the Herrenvolk and the Aryan nations of Europe.

Quote

For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated.  Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus.  Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis.  This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst. 

- Hitler, Salzburg, 7 or 8 August 1920 (NSDAP meeting).

This pseudo-scientific drivel both fed-off and supplied more traditional forms of European antisemitism that you have cited, pertaining to capitalism and Bolshevism, as well as Medieval Christian - the oldest form of European antisemitism. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are missing out the specifically racial stuff. Nazism believed the Aryan race is locked in a ''winner takes all'' Hegelian-Darwinist struggle with the Jewish nation in which one race will prevail, the other be liquidated. Jews were deemed to be polluting the Aryan race. This was the ideology which underpinned both the Nuremberg Laws and The Final Solution, to protect the Volk from Blut or Rassenschande (blood/race shame) and reclaim the racial purity of the Herrenvolk and the Aryan nations of Europe.

- Hitler, Salzburg, 7 or 8 August 1920 (NSDAP meeting).

This pseudo-scientific drivel both fed-off and supplied more traditional forms of European antisemitism that you have cited, pertaining to capitalism and Bolshevism, as well as Medieval Christian - the oldest form of European antisemitism. 

I'm still trying to connect all of that with his fundamental beef with the big capital, which played a big role in his hate towards jews.

I don't see how he could go from "germany is being attacked by the haute finance, we need to stop that" to "german blood needs to remain pure". what does finance have to do with race, and why would a pure race be any counterweight against the laws of economy?

Ironically, a lot of the issues the far left of today have with the world (ie the world being controlled and the environment being destroyed by the international banks / corporations and the elite), are issues that hitler specifically adressed in his book. his book, at times, reads like a far left manifest. but for some reason, he figured racial purity of the herrenvolk was the means to reach this goal. This to me (and everyone else of course), does not make any sense. Personally I don't see the link between race and capital (the subject of that anti semetic art you mentioned earlier in this thread)

Edited by action

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, action said:

I'm still trying to connect all of that with his fundamental beef with the big capital, which played a big role in his hate towards jews.

I don't see how he could go from "germany is being attacked by the haute finance, we need to stop that" to "german blood needs to remain pure". what does finance have to do with race, and why would a pure race be any counterweight against the laws of economy?

Ironically, a lot of the issues the far left of today have with the world (ie the world being controlled and the environment being destroyed by the international banks / corporations and the elite), are issues that hitler specifically adressed in his book. his book, at times, reads like a far left manifest. but for some reason, he figured racial purity of the herrenvolk was the means to reach this goal. This to me (and everyone else of course), does not make any sense. Personally I don't see the link between race and capital (the subject of that anti semetic art you mentioned earlier in this thread)

You are making the mistake in trying to find some logic or intellect in national socialism. There is none.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are making the mistake in trying to find some logic or intellect in national socialism. There is none.

it's fascinating sometimes to try to get in the mind of a lunatic, but in some cases it's also necessary.

usually, lunatics make some sense in their senselessness. there's usually some kind of thread to balance everything out.

with Hitler, it's important to do so. Neo nazis still exist, and they're basing their views on the same ideology. I think that the best way to get them off their belief, is to try to show them the inconsistencies in their belief. I did the exercise to follow Hitler's reasoning from point A to B, but somewhere along the line he lost me. There is no reason for that, which is frustrating and frankly a bit worrying. As it stands, you can merely tell these guys that "there is no logic", which I think leaves something to be desired.

Ironic as it sounds, I think neonazis should read hitler's book. then, they would come to the conlusion that he's the biggest fraud in history.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, soon said:

Priti is incredible as is Berger... sheesh, tough crowd. :lol: Im sure we can all agree on Nandy from Labour,

nBkxirch.jpg

She looks like the middle aged pedo that turned up at the year 11 leavers party hoping no one notices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

She looks like the middle aged pedo that turned up at the year 11 leavers party hoping no one notices.

What an oddly specific reference :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soon said:

What an oddly specific reference :P

It looks like a like a pound shop prom dress, she looks middle aged, it kinda wrote itself :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, action said:

it's fascinating sometimes to try to get in the mind of a lunatic, but in some cases it's also necessary.

usually, lunatics make some sense in their senselessness. there's usually some kind of thread to balance everything out.

with Hitler, it's important to do so. Neo nazis still exist, and they're basing their views on the same ideology. I think that the best way to get them off their belief, is to try to show them the inconsistencies in their belief. I did the exercise to follow Hitler's reasoning from point A to B, but somewhere along the line he lost me. There is no reason for that, which is frustrating and frankly a bit worrying. As it stands, you can merely tell these guys that "there is no logic", which I think leaves something to be desired.

Ironic as it sounds, I think neonazis should read hitler's book. then, they would come to the conlusion that he's the biggest fraud in history.

I've read Mein Kampf.  Fuckin' hell, he don't half go on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It looks like a like a pound shop prom dress, she looks middle aged, it kinda wrote itself :lol:

England, where thrift store dresses and middle age indicates a nounce. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, soon said:

England, where thrift store dresses and middle age indicates a nounce. :lol:

Or England, where anonymous arseholes pointlessly insult public figures they've never heard of for a laugh :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Or England, where anonymous arseholes pointlessly insult public figures they've never heard of for a laugh :lol:

In a addition to being sexy shes got the pedigree, with Dipak Nandy on one side and the House of Lord Byers on the other. She was your Shadow Secretary of Energy and Climate Change recently (I'll leave out that she was also shadow minister of children and charities :lol::smiley-confused2:). Bucketfoot says shes likely to loose her seat coming up, though.

The more I look at her dress the more I see a swan, does that do anything for you? Look with the beak and everything :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×