Gracii Guns

British Politics

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'll repeat what I said to Dazey then: you shouldn't have much trouble finding the quote...

The two of you are colossal liars. 

(In reality my opposition to the EU is multifaceted, judicial, political, cultural and economic etc).

Problem is when pushed on the "economic" you didn't have a clue what you were on about and when pushed further said you didn't care about it anyway.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I think I will pass. The fact that I remember it like Dazey is good enough confirmation for me. You would just end up moving goalposts and changing the topic anyway. Not a rabbit hole I want to jump into. 

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Problem is when pushed on the "economic" you didn't have a clue what you were on about and when pushed further said you didn't care about it anyway.

If true, you shouldn't have any problem quoting it then....

11 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

If true, you shouldn't have any problem quoting it then....

I remember you posting it you bald arsehole. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I remember you posting it you bald arsehole. 

If you are going to be wrong you may as well compound it with another error I suppose? It is actually comical how wrong you are on the latter point as my sister is an ex-hairdresser and always pestering me to get my hair cut as it currently is a sort of overgrown messy Beatles mop. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

my sister is an ex-hairdresser and always pestering me to get my hair cut as it currently is a sort of overgrown messy Beatles mop. 

Get her to trim up your jheri curl.

Feels like all hope is lost, unless the polls are as wrong as they were last time.

Labour surge seemed on, but only in safe seats they were going to win anyway. Seems like they'll run wild in London, but lose the Midlands and the North. They also seem to be going backwards in Scotland too.

Successfully unseat Ian Duncan Smith, but lose 40 or more seats in the process. Then again the pollsters are almost always wrong.

I don't know how anyone can expect the Midlands and North to vote for Labour when Labour have thrown themselves so universally behind remaining in the European Union?

• Like 1

I really hope Labour go the same way in the rest of the heartlands as they have in Scotland and get wiped out. That would be all they deserve for betraying their core voters. Wankers.

On 06/12/2019 at 9:50 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Definite marriage material.

11 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't know how anyone can expect the Midlands and North to vote for Labour when Labour have thrown themselves so universally behind remaining in the European Union?

She looks so Murican, though!!

If Brexit occurs, Farage will found a new political party called The Reform Party which aims to abolish the House of Lords and reform the electoral process.  

15 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Blair and Major doing the duo thing again.

With Michael Heseltine as the support act.

Urgh.

I couldn't think of three more detestable specimens. 

PS

Labour now pulling out their celebrity-comedian fans, Steve Coogan and Eddie Izzard - no doubt Grant from Eastenders and Captain Picard are not far behind? I cannot think of anything that would make me less liable to vote for Labour than Eddie Izzard!

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

Again a media black-out by the thoroughly guardianist BBC and Channel 4 on the situation in France - only Sky reported it a bit. Disgraceful media bias.

On 08/12/2019 at 11:54 AM, bucketfoot said:

I really hope Labour go the same way in the rest of the heartlands as they have in Scotland and get wiped out. That would be all they deserve for betraying their core voters. Wankers.

In Scotland we at least replaced them with a centre-left party rather than performing a bizarre ideological 180° and deciding that voting for right wing parties would be a good alternative. That's like deciding that the fire station you work in isn't being run very well so rather than seeking a transfer to another, you decide to become an arsonist.

• Like 2

It is Labour who have done a U-Turn by ditching northern working class issues such as jobs, living standards and housing for London orientated middle class issues such as environmentalism and gay rights - oh, and support for the EU.

Supporting rampant migration also. That isn't going to go down well. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

In Scotland we at least replaced them with a centre-left party rather than performing a bizarre ideological 180° and deciding that voting for right wing parties would be a good alternative. That's like deciding that the fire station you work in isn't being run very well so rather than seeking a transfer to another, you decide to become an arsonist.

I'll be voting for a party who will honour the referendum result and deliver Brexit, not one who refuse to accept democracy and are attempting to force a second, rigged vote. Left wing, Right wing, makes no difference to me.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is Labour who have done a U-Turn by ditching northern working class issues such as jobs, living standards and housing for London orientated middle class issues such as environmentalism and gay rights - oh, and support for the EU.

Supporting rampant migration also. That isn't going to go down well. 

Nail on head.

Labour are now controlled by London-centric, liberal luvvies, obsessively chasing the minority vote wherever they can. They are now the party of uncontrolled immigration, the party of Eddie Izzard and Owen Jones. They are totally disconnected from the average working class voter.

I think Izzard pitching up on Question Time, wearing a pink fucking beret and lippy, is quite possibly what swung the vote in favour of Leave in the end.

izzard.jpg

Cheers Eddie.

On 08/12/2019 at 3:06 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Labour now pulling out their celebrity-comedian fans, Steve Coogan and Eddie Izzard - no doubt Grant from Eastenders and Captain Picard are not far behind? I cannot think of anything that would make me less liable to vote for Labour than Eddie Izzard!

Steve Coogan gets a pass on account of his God-like genius.

4 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Steve Coogan gets a pass on account of his God-like genius.

Not Grant Mitchell? He had it away with Tiff at least so deserves some respect for that. 

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Not Grant Mitchell? He had it away with Tiff at least so deserves some respect for that. 

She hasn't been seen for years, has she?

Martine-Mc-Cutcheon-t.jpg

A very underrated bit of fluff.

• Like 1