British Politics

Gracii Guns

21 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Oi! I may be no fan of sprouts but I'll fight you if you say mean things about Yorkshire Puddings! :P:lol: 

Thats what I was gunning for - that you are a pie monster :lol: Ive never had the pleasure of eating a Yorkshire Pudding, sadly.

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Thats what I was gunning for - that you are a pie monster :lol: Ive never had the pleasure of eating a Yorkshire Pudding, sadly.

Easiest thing in the world to make. It's a baked crêpe basically. 

Secret is equal VOLUMES of egg, flour and milk and get the oil as hot as possible. ;) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Which is why you hopped down to Waitrose and bought some ready made?

They’re for Christmas. What self respecting northern man cooks his own Yorkshires on Christmas Day? I’ll be down the pub from opening time as tradition dictates and won’t get home until dinner’s ready. :lol:  

Edited by Dazey

@soon just thought I’d move our discussion to this thread before @downzy ends up shagging my rotten corpse for derailing the US Politics thread. :lol: 

Nandy doesn’t have a hope. Allow me to present the next Labour leader. 

Rebecca Long Bailey aka Rebecca Wrong Daily aka Dobby the fucking House Elf! :lol: 

R9QjH1tK_400x400.jpg

Edited by Dazey

12 minutes ago, Dazey said:

@soon just thought I’d move our discussion to this thread before @downzy ends up shagging my rotten corpse for derailing the US Politics thread. :lol: 

Nandy doesn’t have a hope. Allow me to present the next Labour leader. 

Rebecca Long Bailey aka Rebecca Wrong Daily aka Dobby the fucking House Elf! :lol: 

R9QjH1tK_400x400.jpg

But Nandy's got more robust... ideas :lol:

Wrong Daily cant possibly be as bad ass and on point as the absolute girl?!

I mean it wasnt long ago that you posted a video that also just happened to include Nandy, I asked who's that chick? You said you didnt know. So what do I know really a month later? :lol: Then I look her up and she is spectacular. Her Dads bad ass. She challenged Corbyns approach. She really respects her constituents. She's of the people. And adorkabke af, but with all this powerful sexual dynamism too. :headbang:

Nandy is strong on the environment too. Is Dobby? (I dont know that reference) 

Nandys out making it all better,

7 minutes ago, soon said:

But Nandy's got more robust... ideas :lol:

Wrong Daily cant possibly be as bad ass and on point as the absolute girl?!

I mean it wasnt long ago that you posted a video that also just happened to include Nandy, I asked who's that chick? You said you didnt know. So what do I know really a month later? :lol: Then I look her up and she is spectacular. Her Dads bad ass. She challenged Corbyns approach. She really respects her constituents. She's of the people. And adorkabke af, but with all this powerful sexual dynamism too. :headbang:

Nandy is strong on the environment too. Is Dobby? (I dont know that reference) 

Nandys out making it all better,

Oh Dobby’s continuity Corbyn. She’s a nightmare but she’ll win because of how the Labour Party elects it’s leaders. 
Jess Phillips would be my choice in a heartbeat but she’s got no chance too. 

Edited by Dazey

26 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Oh Dobby’s continuity Corbyn. She’s a nightmare but she’ll win because of how the Labour Party elects it’s leaders. 
Jess Phillips would be my choice in a heartbeat but she’s got no chance too. 

Now there's some British chompers on Philips :P:lol:

How do they elect their leaders?

Also, is labour not whipped on issues like second referendum?

Edited by soon

4 minutes ago, soon said:

How do they elect their leaders?

In recent years the strategy seems to be to identify the most laughable, unelectable mess they have in the party and make them leader.

The one before Corbyn resembled a village idiot and had a terrible speech impediment. He famously ate a bacon sandwich, rather clumsily.

ed.jpg

• Haha 1