British Politics

Gracii Guns

Just now, soon said:

No you cant respond to the rest of my post because its a slam dunk, balls in face, mic drop that completely undoes your flawed argument. (your argument in defence of racist propaganda no less!! :lol:)

You've entirely lost me I'm afraid. Must be some particular potent weed you're smoking?

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You've entirely lost me I'm afraid. Must be some particular potent weed you're smoking?

Whenever you are loosing an argument you suggest that I am high :lol:

Your suggestions that our political parties are opposed to the free press and democracy is just hilarious. Sounds curiously like some propaganda one would read in a right wing tabloid... :lol:

Edited by soon

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Because you sound completely off your tits 99% of the time. 

You are the one suggesting that Canadas Tories, Liberals, NDP and Greens are fascists! :lol:

But sure, countering that with reason and facts is what stands out as odd :lol:

Obviously you just love reading right wing propaganda.

Just now, soon said:

Delete your account

you telling me to delete my account because you don't like what I say is fascism. I have a right to be here as long as I follow the rules

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am saying, without freedom of the press a country is not a democracy. The rest of your post is gibberish. 

100% true

40 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What you're proposing is ironically fascism. A freedom of the press is a prerequisite for a functioning democracy.

Whilst I agree with you in principle I can't help but feel that the 50 or so articles currently on the front page of the Daily Mail website attacking Harry and his missus are a little much. I mean when does it stop being journalism and become simple harassment? 

I mean at what point did anybody think that this headline was appropriate? Who was sitting in an editorial meeting when this story was proposed and asked "who can find me the Meghan Markle angle on this?"

Loving how the "is" is printed in the worlds smallest font size too. 

mail-meghan.png?width=640

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

It has got nothing to do with the right wing though. They don't like the paparazzi, but whether this paparazzi is right or left is irrespective. 

I think there is more into it than just the media. Well, I would like to believe there is something else. They are fools if they think they will be Mr. and Mrs. Nobody is Canada or elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Whilst I agree with you in principle I can't help but feel that the 50 or so articles currently on the front page of the Daily Mail website attacking Harry and his missus are a little much. I mean when does it stop being journalism and become simple harassment? 

I mean at what point did anybody think that this headline was appropriate? Who was sitting in an editorial meeting when this story was proposed and asked "who can find me the Meghan Markle angle on this?"

Loving how the "is" is printed in the worlds smallest font size too. 

mail-meghan.png?width=640

There is nothing unique in her treatment. She is merely a recipient of what every royal - and a great many non-royals - has received from the press. Diana's love affairs were plastered on front pages. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

There is nothing unique in her treatment. She is merely a recipient of what every royal - and a great many non-royals - has received from the press. Diana's love affairs were plastered on front pages. 

Agreed. Which is why I'm completely supportive of her and Harry saying bollocks to the lot of it and getting out while they can. The UK press is fucking vile. 

Just now, Dazey said:

Agreed. Which is why I'm completely supportive of her and Harry saying bollocks to the lot of it and getting out while they can. The UK press is fucking vile. 

I couldn't give a monkeys provided the money they receive from tax payers is severed.

I love the British press, thoroughly vile that it is. It is hilarious. 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I couldn't give a monkeys provided the money they receive from tax payers is severed.

I love the British press, thoroughly vile that it is. It is hilarious. 

The queen should have to pay for their security. They shouldn't get anything more from the public purse however.

13 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think there is more into it than just the media. Well, I would like to believe there is something else. They are fools if they think they will be Mr. and Mrs. Nobody is Canada or elsewhere.

So far their location remains anonymous. We are cool like that.

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

The queen should have to pay for their security. They shouldn't get anything more from the public purse however.

Actually the RCMP is footing the bill so far as they are obliged to provide the security to such dignitaries. Hoping to be reimbursed Im sure.

1 minute ago, soon said:

So far their location remains anonymous. We are cool like that.

It won't be anonymous for long. Unless they move to a special area for blind people only. Anyone can recognize them. We already know that they are going to some place in Canada. There is media everywhere in Canada.

1 hour ago, Padme said:

He is not the second in line to the throne. His brother has 3 kids. If Prince Charles and Prince William die today. Then the next in line is Prince George.

It seems to me that for Harry his wife is above everything else. I really think this thing has to do with Meghan and how she feels. Maybe Harry doesn't want to be a mere ornament. I'm not saying he is an ornament. But maybe he feels that way. Or maybe he is really fed up with the media. Also it could be everything. And he wants a new life elsewhere.

My problem with Harry's decision is that he did it now. I think he should've waited for his father to be king. I feel bad for Queen Elizabeth in all this mess

So if the Queen, William and Charles all die tomorrow we have a 6 year old child as the King?? That is fucking brilliant and ludicrous 😄.

Try telling that little cunt it's time for bed at 8pm "piss off mum did you forget, im the fucking KING. Bring me another poptart or your going to the tower"😄

I would definately tune into the Christmas day address next year.

"This year has been a good year because I got an Xbox"😄

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

So if the Queen, William and Charles all die tomorrow we have a 6 year old child as the King?? That is fucking brilliant and ludicrous 😄.

Try telling that little cunt it's time for bed at 8pm "piss off mum did you forget, im the fucking KING. Bring me another poptart or your going to the tower"😄

I would definately tune into the Christmas day address next year.

"This year has been a good year because I got an Xbox"😄

They'd be a regency.

• Like 1