British Politics

Gracii Guns

1 minute ago, Padme said:

But it is clear something is wrong with them

Not really!

Everybody has their interests, be it the royals or various celebs! Some strange people even find cricket an odd hobby!!!  

Need I remind you that you are posting on a forum dedicated to a band who to all intents and purposes folded in 1993, and now spend their time releasing toy cars and pooing on their fanbase's head?

We're talking about the people and the media who care about a picture of Jennifer Aniston naked in a beach

The human race are generally quite prurient in our interests.  I mean, sex sells right?  Take movies for example, any big star that comes about, critics go on about his or her 'smouldering sexuality' etc etc, its just a natural prediliction, wanting to see them with their bits out is the logical next step.  Is it 'right?'  Well, I dunno, depends on your point of view and your particular morality but if someone found a picture now of Marlon Brandos togdger I bet you millions of people around the world would click to have a gander.

14 minutes ago, action said:

a lot of people care about jennifer aniston naked on the beach. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that.

Precisely! There's a lot wrong with that! FILTH I TELL THEE! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

45 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuckin' madness innit?  That job is the biggest doss in the fuckin' world, how fuckin' hard is it?  Grow some fuckin' bollocks, his missus as well, she must've known what she was fuckin' signing up for, oh what, you wannabe normal?  Y'know what fuckin' normal is, normal is sticking ten quid on the fuckin' meter to turn the electric on, normal is spaghetti hoops on toast for fuckin' tea, normal is zero hour contracts, flexi-time and seperating your cack into different coloured bins.  Fuck that shit.  I was born to be a royal, me, I'm a fuckin' good for nothing lazy malingering shitehawk that would love nothing more than a big castle that I could lay around all day in my underpants, stumbling around the botanical gardens with a double barrel shooting at foxes and stoats and fuckin'...any fuckin' cunt that moved.  And he wants to give that up, he should be fuckin' ashamed of himself, the ginger twat.  All you've gotta do is stand there and get your picture taken with the firm every fuckin' once in a blue moon, stand still and face forward, how fuckin' difficult is that?!

I wonder if harry and meghan get divorced ( it will happen she will get bored and want someone else) whether he will want to get back into the monarchy somehow again.

Edited by Sydney Fan

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Not really!

Everybody has their interests, be it the royals or various celebs! Some strange people even find cricket an odd hobby!!!  

Need I remind you that you are posting on a forum dedicated to a band who to all intents and purposes folded in 1993, and now spend their time releasing toy cars and pooing on their fanbase's head?

I don't need to know what Axl Rose is doing in his private life. I care about his work, meaning music and shows. And I question him in that mater. I'm not going to buy a magazine or newspaper who call him fat ugly crazy arrogant asshole. Despite the fact he might be all those things. I'm not gonna get a new album just because some journalist call him names. I wish it was that easy.

18 minutes ago, action said:

a lot of people care about jennifer aniston naked on the beach. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that. if jennifer aniston decides to ditch her bra in a public place, then it was her choice to begin with.

you can't expect to be showing boobs in a public place and expect people to look the other way, lol.

I see absolutely not problem whatsoever, not by any stretch of the imagination.

There is nothing wrong with being naked in a beach. It is wrong when people care. It is wrong if there are 100 pictures of her. It is wrong when the media talks about that 24/7. I think there are more important things going on the world to be concerned about.

• Haha 1

Just now, Padme said:

I don't need to know what Axl Rose is doing in his private life. I care about his work, meaning music and shows. And I question him in that mater. I'm not going to buy a magazine or newspaper who call him fat ugly crazy arrogant asshole. Despite the fact he might be all those things. I'm not gonna get a new album just because some journalist call him names. I wish it was that easy.

Good for you, but a lot of people do though.

15 minutes ago, Padme said:

There is nothing wrong with being naked in a beach. It is wrong when people care. It is wrong if there are 100 pictures of her. It is wrong when the media talks about that 24/7. I think there are more important things going on the world to be concerned about.

people caring about boobs is wrong? I've heard it all now!

that's like saying, water is bad or something

if my dad didn't care about boobs, I wouldn't even be here. well, luckily he did. the old geezer

Edited by action

Nothing wrong with being interested in celebrities or royals or even cricket. That interest in itself isn't harmful and celebrities and royals and cricket rely upon it to exist.

What is wrong is supporting a media that obviously makes up damaging stories about these celebrities so people have something new to read about every day. A media that so much capitalizes on this celebrity interest that it needs to invent stories to sell. A media that will effectively mob and harass individuals to satisfy the hunger of people. That media is filth and so are the people who support it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Nothing wrong with being interested in celebrities or royals or even cricket. That interest in itself isn't harmful and celebrities and royals and cricket rely upon it to exist.

What is wrong is supporting a media that obviously makes up damaging stories about these celebrities so people have something new to read about every day. A media that so much capitalizes on this celebrity interest that it needs to invent stories to sell. A media that will effectively mob and harass individuals to satisfy the hunger of people. That media is filth and so are the people who support it.

What about naked royal celebrities playing cricket, now there's a weird interest :lol:  Charlie by the stumps with his bat his in his band, Prince Andrew polishing his balls ready for the delivery, the Queen, Beatrice, Fergie on the slips, Meghan and Harry covering the boundaries...and the unflappable Dickie Bird holding their clothes.  Naked toffs playing cricket, sounds like a Masons initiation eh?

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

These are the same people who watch Love Island. Also filth. 

how about "dating naked"? surely that has to get your stamp of approval?

I love to watch that from time to time, just to compare dick sizes. I also pause the TV so I can study them better.

5 minutes ago, action said:

how about "dating naked"? surely that has to get your stamp of approval?

I love to watch that from time to time, just to compare dick sizes. I also pause the TV so I can study them better.

I’ve never heard of it but it sounds like the kind of thing that filth would watch. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No there didn't! :lol:  The fryer splash would have their norks lookin' like they got chickenpox!

Honest to god there was! It was only on a night time over the weekend but I swear it's true! :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No there didn't! :lol:  The fryer splash would have their norks lookin' like they got chickenpox!

10 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Honest to god there was! It was only on a night time over the weekend but I swear it's true! :lol: 

It was worth the research,

From what I remember they were queuing up in the street...when we got inside there was one topless woman, who looked in her 50s, and two topless men - all covered in fat burns. To be honest, it was enough to put you off your battered sausage

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/topless-chip-shops-millionare-tramps-11894641

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Good for you, but a lot of people do though.

I wish I could see a picture of Axl during rehearsals. Not a picture of him eating Taco Bell or whatever. If during a given show his voice sucks. Then I'm going to post how I feel about that. I'm not making any profit with of my opinion. That's not the case with newspapers or magazines.  Now if Axl post something on his social media that's another story. He is the one acting on his on his own behalf.

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

In her 50s, Christ Almighty, they don't discriminate round McLeods way, do they? :lol:  I apologise for doubting you Christopher!  Did you ever go? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

40 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Ain’t that a version of the same thing?

I think it will be cool if he or Slash want to share with us. I'm talking about a picture THEY and not some paparazzi could make public if they want to. Hey! They could make public both, a picture of a rehearsal and a picture of Axl eating. I pass on the picture of Axl eating.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

In her 50s, Christ Almighty, they don't discriminate round McLeods way, do they? :lol:  I apologise for doubting you Christopher!  Did you ever go? :lol:

Unfortunately not. It was my old man that told me about it ages ago. To be honest even I was starting to think I might have just made it up. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

Unfortunately not. It was my old man that told me about it ages ago. To be honest even I was starting to think I might have just made it up. :lol: 

There used to be a pub in High Wycombe which had really rough strippers every afternoon at 3pm. It was just a normal spit n sawdust traditional old mans boozer in the suburbs. It could be a dreary Tuesday afternoon with a few blokes looking at the racing post but come 2pm the old strippers would get their tits out and flail about for half an hour.

Edit. Still going by the looks of it

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/64/6401/White_Horse/High_Wycombe

Edited by spunko12345
  • Haha 1