British Politics

Gracii Guns

10 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, of course you can petulantly steal drugs to do meaningless self-medication with the adverse effect of creating superbugs. 

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/flu-guide/flu-treatment-antibiotics-or-not#1

I am not the one stealing them!

I am going to take more of them now that it gets you so irate. First sniffle I get and out come the antibiotics.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

:lol:

Seriously though, I see no issue with asking a 400lb fatass to trim down a little before a heart bypass. It's not like they're being denied care. The NHS is simply saying meet us half way.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

One can hardly blame you for your abuse of drugs considering you obviously grew up in a family of crime.

Those antibiotics are destined for destruction.

Here is something else you might not know about the glorious NHS. Millions of perfectly good drugs are destroyed every day by the NHS. If a patient is transferred or dies before completing a whole course of medication, the entire box is destroyed. I am sure I do not need to remind you the price of pharmaceuticals, and the urgency some countries possess in obtaining them?

I read that Fallon who was one of those great supporters of the Saudias and wanted us to get ready for war with North Korea is gone. Presumably to save face, however I'm assuming he's been up to a bit more than some light tabloid headlines that no one could care less about.

I bet Boris will be untouched by any of this, an NDA is easy to brush under the carpet and the electorate already know that he's a nasty piece of work (although don't seem to care).

I wonder if we'll find out who the ones accused of rape are. 

-edit-

I forgot to read the entry on Fallon on the Dossier I posted a few pages back. Skipped over the suggestion that's gay, despite being married to a woman and an alcoholic.

Edited by AtariLegend

8 hours ago, Dazey said:

Seriously though, I see no issue with asking a 400lb fatass to trim down a little before a heart bypass. It's not like they're being denied care. The NHS is simply saying meet us half way.

Fuckin bollocks anyway, i know a fat cunt who got a gastric band on the national health only months ago.

31 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

How dare you speak about your mother like that, she's a saint!

Its funny cuz its true, she is fat :lol:  Ain’t had a gastric band though...had a hernia operation a few weeks back in that counts?  And my Mum aint on the National Health either, fuckin’ working class peasants :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

26 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oh, I know, son. She told me all about it. :lol:

Nah, hope mama'Len is okay.

Son?  Right, thats 34 years of back pocket money you owe me, you grasping old cunt :lol:  And why'd you leave me with muslims?!?! :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I was just tryna talk like one of you'ole cobbers, guvnah!

Christ you're old. :lol:

i know, its fuckin' tragic innit, i dunno how it happened, one minute its all bomber jackets and nicking fags out of the cornershop and then next minute your hairs gone grey, your niece is callin' your tunes 'dad music' and you start getting these weird things called hangovers that last into mid afternoon.  Makes you wonder what its all about, it really does.  Take my advice sunbeam, die before you're 30, it's all fuckin' downhill after that :lol:

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The thing with me, who is a similar age to you, is I've been a grumpy old man since I was a sperm thus shielding me from the repercussions. 

Oh i been cynical as you like from day 1, I was hardly what you'd call an optimist.  But there was a glee to certain things.  Actually, no there wasn't, I'm just lying to myself now :lol:  But at least you could be bothered to do stuff, even if it was just vandalism, thieving and dressing like a twat. 

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh i been cynical as you like from day 1, I was hardly what you'd call an optimist.  But there was a glee to certain things.  Actually, no there wasn't, I'm just lying to myself now :lol:  But at least you could be bothered to do stuff, even if it was just vandalism, thieving and dressing like a twat. 

I'm 38. :(

Look on the bright side. Miillenials will never appreciated He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. I watched the England under-17s recently and it struck me as perverse that none of them had lived in the 1990s, the decade of Oasis, Pulp Fiction and Trainspotting. There is just something wrong with that, isn't there?

Grant Shapps is my local MP. @AtariLegend he was listed. Had an affair i believe.

@Len Cnut, @Dazey, @DieselDaisy about the age thing. YOU ARE BLOKES, IT DON'T MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE!!!! Men usually age better than women, you don't have to go through menopause and weeing a bit when you laugh. You will never have to buy Tenalady. You won't have to stop walking if you start coughing in case you piss yourself. 

Rant over. As you were. :wacko:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Grant Shapps is my local MP. @AtariLegend he was listed. Had an affair i believe.

@Len Cnut, @Dazey, @DieselDaisy about the age thing. YOU ARE BLOKES, IT DON'T MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE!!!! Men usually age better than women, you don't have to go through menopause and weeing a bit when you laugh. You will never have to buy Tenalady. You won't have to stop walking if you start coughing in case you piss yourself. 

Rant over. As you were. :wacko:

Why do women (young and old) always go to the toilet together incidentally? You approach toilet intervals like they are group outing, like you are visiting Scarborough on a coach trip. One will say to the rest, ''I'm going to the toilet'' and you'll all troop off together like it is a slightly fun communal outing.  

55 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why do women (young and old) always go to the toilet together incidentally? You approach toilet intervals like they are group outing, like you are visiting Scarborough on a coach trip. One will say to the rest, ''I'm going to the toilet'' and you'll all troop off together like it is a slightly fun communal outing.  

That's where they have their 5 minute, wild lesbian orgies.  You didn't know?

:ph34r:

21 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Ladie's Loo is where we talk about the guys we are with,have a moan/bitch all whilst having a wee and touching up our make-up. What do guys do? 

• Thanks 1