British Politics

Gracii Guns

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Bit of a reprieve really if they're all like Soul. 

I wish we were.

Still, have never heard of a Norwegian student going to UK to study. Most travel to Australia, California or Bali. I mean, why replace our harsh weather with something marginally better just with worse teeth, bad clothing and misery. Why not travel to where people are happy, wear scanty clothes and the food is good.

Just now, SoulMonster said:

I wish we were.

Still, have never heard of a Norwegian student going to UK to study. Most travel to Australia, California or Bali. I mean, why replace our harsh weather with something marginally better just with worse teeth, bad clothing and misery. Why not travel to where people are happy, wear scanty clothes and the food is good.

You are so Americanised you have borrowed their factually incorrect jokes.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I wish we were.

People are happy in Bali?

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

You are so Americanised you have borrowed their factually incorrect jokes.

The yellow teeth thing? Because the rest was factually correct. You are a miserable bunch with only slightly better weather than we have and I won't go into your dress style -- I have spent enough hours in Manchester in the dark of the day to suffer from flashbacks.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

People are happy in Bali?

Oh yes.

Just now, SoulMonster said:

The yellow teeth thing? Because the rest was factually correct. You are a miserable bunch with only slightly better weather than we have and I won't go into your dress style -- I have spent enough hours in Manchester in the dark of the day to suffer from flashbacks.

Yet you keep going back to watch that hideously Americanized team like a beaten up housewife...

I won't go into your dress style

I'll take the rest but fuck off with this bit, we've led the way in fashion, especially youth fashion, the last time anyone else was influential in that regard it was the 1950s and everyone was wearing white t shirts and Levis. 

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'll take the rest but fuck off with this bit, we've led the way in fashion, especially youth fashion, the last time anyone else was influential in that regard it was the 1950s and everyone was wearing white t shirts and Levis. 

Never been out drinking in Manchester at night? Scummy slags who show too much of their orange bodies. That youth fashion is never going to escape your island. But maybe you have a more general point and I focus too much on what I have seen. Besides, it is not like Norway is leading the way in haute couture :lol: Still, doesn't serve as a reason why Norwegian students should choose England over other places. I'd do it, though. In a heartbeat. If there was a half-decent University near Trafford which cheap rent and a nearby pub.

On 5-2-2019 at 11:28 AM, SoulMonster said:

There is no denying I like England and like you Brits :heart:

sweet lord, why don't you go live there already... this must be the 50th post I read where you declare your love for those crooked teeth, arrogant, sons of bitches... it's sickening... SICKENING... have some dignity, man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

sweet lord, why don't you go live there already... this must be the 50th post I read where you declare your love for those crooked teeth, arrogant, sons of bitches... it's sickening... SICKENING... have some dignity, man.

I...can't...help….myself.

Besides, you are just jealous because Benelux lacks culture and humor and topography :lol:

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Besides, you are just jealous because Benelux lacks culture and humor and topography :lol:

The Ardennes are quite lovely... I go there for mountain biking and abseiling. There's plenty of culture too, but we are modest people and don't brag about it constantly. But there's a reason why most major museums in the world have several Dutch/Belgian rooms. And humor... well, let's just say it's too bad you don't understand the language.

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

The Ardennes are quite lovely... I go there for mountain biking and abseiling. There's plenty of culture too, but we are modest people and don't brag about it constantly. But there's a reason why most major museums in the world have several Dutch/Belgian rooms. And humor... well, let's just say it's too bad you don't understand the language.

I was joking! I really like all three of your countries, having spent a lot of time in especially the Netherlands. Just not as much as I like England. That being said, when I occasionally say something negative about England I do feel an urge to offset that by being complimentary in my next post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

princess-eugenie-2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1385

Fuck me, she's got some urgent choppers on her eh, the one on the right.  She'd make a great Bond girl with those teeth, James would never have to worry about being tied above the shark tank with her, she could chew her way through the rope before Scaramanga knows whats happening.

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuck me, she's got some urgent choppers on her eh, the one on the right.  She'd make a great Bond girl with those teeth, James would never have to worry about being tied above the shark tank with her, she could chew her way through the rope before Scaramanga knows whats happening.

Beatrice and Eugenie, Fergie and Andrew's kids. There is no mistaking that they are Windsors. 

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

princess-eugenie-2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1385

Yeah those are the birds, although the hat on the right is a bit a madness - like something off of a Star Trek alien! Who comes up with this stuff? The left hat has its charms.

Thats why those cars that chauffeur them are so tall, I guess? Because the women dont remove their tall hats?

40 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWtAzRNeUb0T1GUWFtuFFEslYqFCkFnLRcgRUP2ujHjVSK82FAhlD_laiBdpKVboWBb7Hn_ACLjIKQPrTu1cA-jK6wGT1yp8Sivr6hFjcGLKd3-zkNwH0jS-E&usqp=CAE

These?

The pic isnt showing on my screen?

20 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Its known as a Burberry cap the show piece of any Chavs hat collection 

Burberry was originally really posh y'know, Soon is right, its old hunting gear they was famous for, they're an age old firm, the old trenchcoats from film noirs in the 40s and 50s tended to be Burberry.  Still is really posh actually, its sort of why 'chavs' wear it, cuz its expensive. 

Edited by Len Cnut

9 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

But we can agree it looks fuckin' rancid right? 

Nah I think it looks great to be honest.  Not as a baseball cap, that general pattern started on scarves I think.  They've been around since like the mid 1800s I think, early maybe even, you can't taint that many years of class just because a bunch of dirty fuckers wore it for a 5 year period in the early 00s.