Best sound quality Axl/DC recording

default_

26 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I remember people discussing if it was Axl or not :P Ha! We knew it was him, exciting times indeed

Yea some people tried to claim it was an old recording from the 80’s. Then said it wasn’t him. Then the Hells Bells recording came out and the ACDC fans were shocked...understandable considering all they heard was Axl couldn’t sing anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

these were unreal:

That was such an exciting day. Those recordings just confirmed that he was going to pull it off. Made watching that periscope at Lisbon amazing. 

periscope view

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s67dk9guajxdj3t/axldc Philly.mp3?dl=0

Here's that Philly show I was working on. I combined a few sources. It's still unfinished because my house literally burned down as I was working on it. 

It still sounds very much Audience recording and not soundboard but definitely an A+ Audience. I evened everything out so it's a good listen as a complete show. 

Edited by TOS--LOA
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, skassi said:

Very sorry about your house @TOS--LOA and thank you for putting that together! 

This is not one show but is a lovely collection with very good sound! 

Thank you! Yeah it's been a crazy ride and thankfully I was the only one home and homeowners insurance has been very helpful. 

Anyway I think Angus and Team Brazil would be very foolish to not release an Axl/DC Rock or Bust Blu Ray DVD in the next few months. I already think they fucked up by not having it out for Christmas. 

• Like 2

On 16/11/2017 at 5:09 AM, IncitingChaos said:

Yea some people tried to claim it was an old recording from the 80’s. Then said it wasn’t him. Then the Hells Bells recording came out and the ACDC fans were shocked...understandable considering all they heard was Axl couldn’t sing anymore. 

That was such an exciting day. Those recordings just confirmed that he was going to pull it off. Made watching that periscope at Lisbon amazing. 

periscope view

Remember watching that periscope back then..

yjo1LzS.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...