General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I'm glad to see Dante come back even if just for a few episodes and yes they absolutely should recast if he is not put back on contract.

I liked today's episode... it would have been perfect had Shiloh not been in it. I'm getting some bad vibes from him and now Spinelli said he is a murderer?!!! Great! The town needs another one of those. :facepalm:

Franco and Elizabeth getting married was uber sweet. I just love them!!! I was wondering too if this was Valeries last episode? If it was I am glad that she and Kristina made up....can't wait to see the new role she will play in Y&R! 

Yeah, Ingo said Jax is coming back to GH with an amazing storyline! Can't wait. I love him!

also Dante is coming back but not sure for how long?

Well, Carly is pregnant. Never saw that coming, but today's episode made her and Sonny think about what a baby would mean for all of them?

Maxie should be a private eye! She solves everything!

Well, Jordan is finally seeing the light about Franco! Ryan made a HUGE mistake with Laura today! I really hope this whole storyline will be over soon. Franco and Liz deserve some peach and happiness.

Love how Drew married Franco and Liz. Liesel can sing!

I feel so badly for Ava. Ryan is nuts if he thinks she will side with him after the truth is revealed.

Love seeing Spencer. He's growing up so fast! He's so cute and such a good actor.

Have a great weekend!

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm glad to see Dante come back even if just for a few episodes and yes they absolutely should recast if he is not put back on contract.

I liked today's episode... it would have been perfect had Shiloh not been in it. I'm getting some bad vibes from him and now Spinelli said he is a murderer?!!! Great! The town needs another one of those. :facepalm:

Franco and Elizabeth getting married was uber sweet. I just love them!!! I was wondering too if this was Valeries last episode? If it was I am glad that she and Kristina made up....can't wait to see the new role she will play in Y&R! 

I feel that GH dropped the ball with the Kristina and Valerie storyline. Maybe they will replace her. Shiloh telling Krissy to get more money for classes. Oh yeah, he definitely wants to get even with Sam and he wants to do it through her loved ones. I can't wait for Jason to put him in his place. Maybe even Drew too. I bet Shiloh killed his dad and made money off the patent. I mean how has he been living all these years? He has to have money from his dead dad and scamming people like Kristina.

I'm not sure how Shiloh got his money but we know he is a criminal and murdered people so maybe he robs too. Who knows? I don't trust one damn word out of his mouth...the way he looks at people turns me off. Like his holier than thou look. Yuck!!!! And every word that Christina says comes straight out of the  "I'm in a cult book"...freaky. She needs to get away from that place pronto!

Wow Carly pregnant! I wonder if Laura is really pregnant or not? Guess time will tell. 

God! now Ryan has Kevin and Laura! Damn it! I wonder how long it'll take for anyone to realize Laura is missing and where she has gone?

It will be nice to see Dante come back to Lulu, but I really hope he doesn't die. I'm still getting over Nathan's death.

I can't believe that Marquex is being taken in by Shiloh. What is wrong with her? I think she just needs friends. She told Shiloh more than he should know about Drew.

I'm just glad Jason and Spinelli are working on proving he is not who he says he is! At least someone is thinking here! lol

I love how a lot of people are thinking Franco is innocent and if Franco does what Jordon wants him to confess how will they all react? It will mess him up for sure. I don't think this plan is going to work. Ryan playing Kevin will bury Franco if he confesses. I don't think he'll continue to kill to better up Franco because he's the one who is framing him. And I'm hoping once Lulu looks at her notes she will realize she called Kevin (Ryan). Why don't the police have her phone records and realize she called Kevin (Ryan). Don't they think that's important? God, they are so slow.

The police on Days of our lives are super stupid too. Hope Brady thinks she this super cop and she always accuses the wrong person. lol

I don't know if Laura is pregnant in real life but fans are speculating!!! 

I was so excited when Laura saw the real Kevin but I should have known something was going to happen....too easy! but it's not like this storyline just started. It should have ended a month ago already.

As far as Margaux, I don't pay attention to much to her scenes lol. It is so nice when she not on....but as far as Shiloh. I just hope Sam is super careful when going away with the cult leader cause that is what he is. At least though she has both Sam and Drew looking out for her best interest so that is good.

I know it broke my heart too, but Curtis and Lulu and even Ava don't believe it's true.

Liz and Drew don't believe it either.

Now that Franco has to be in Ferncliff, I'm hoping he will find Laura and the real Kevin! I feel badly for Ava too because she has no idea about Ryan. I hope when she does she's the one to cut his throat.

I hope this plan that Jordan has come up with works, but meanwhile some people think Franco is the killer and I don't like that!

That Shiloh is bad news. I'm glad Jason will follow him and Liz to wherever he it taking her.

I guess we'll find out soon enough if Laura (Carly) is really pregnant. Either way I hope all goes well for both women! lol

Hope we see more of Olivia. I love her!

Well, Dante was mentioned today. I'm hoping Sonny can find him and bring him home! Lulu is having flashbacks, so that's good news.

I just know Cam, Joss and Oscar are going to run into trouble if they go on that trip alone. Not telling Kim or Drew is not going to go well. Joss just doesn't listen nor does she take no for an answer.

Well, I tell you I never saw some of these things coming! Love it! Can't wait for Monday!

I think Jordan being out of commission is going to mess with Franco's arrest now. She's the only one who knows what's going on and he's really innocent. This is going to be a plus for Ryan. Damn it! I was hoping this storyline would end soon and Ryan would get his. I'm hoping it'll be by Ava's hands.

Love it when the soaps do something unexpected!

Wow yeah I thought Friday's episode was a bit slow till the last 5 minutes when all went down for everyone. Wow! Poor Jordan and Jason! And now worried for Sam cause Shiloh knows what is happening now with Sam trying to play him. He is too smart and I am sure knows what is going on now. 

Maybe the news about Jordan will somehow reach Franco and maybe he can tell someone what the plan was...but they may not believe him and if Jordan is in a coma she can't corraborate his story. :/ 

Can't wait for tomorrow! 

All I know is that next week is going to make me crazy! lol

So many things happened that will effect practically everyone on the show.

I'm hoping somehow Franco will discover Laura and Kevin and they will all escape or the truth will finally come out about Ryan.

I'm confused as to why Laura didn't ask Kevin about how Ryan was alive and changed places with him? I mean Kevin brought his brother Ryan to that mental hospital and never told anyone he was alive. I'm curious as to how Laura will react especially since he almost killed Lulu.

And honestly, if Laura had been behind the door she could have tackled Ryan when he walked in. I would have tried to do something before he took the knife out. I was screaming at the tv for both Laura and Kevin to rush him. Come on! lol

So I was super thrown off by yesterday's episode...how all that happened Friday was fast forwarded like by 24 hours. You don't see how Drew is like immediately after he crashes his car or who gets both him and Jordan to the hospital or the aftermath of Sam, fallen down Jason and Shiloh. I didn't like that they did that. It just made me feel really disjointed while watching! :blink:

But now Shiloh knows 100% about Sam and Jason since he caught them kissing- not sure how she can lie her way out of that one. Oh Sam!

Well, you know Sam and Jason they can cover up very quickly.

Yeah, I thought it was strange about how fast they went from all that happened on Friday to everyone being in the hospital.

Today's episode was awesome! Poor Franco is going to be left hanging in the wind with Jordan being in the hospital and no one else knowing their plan.

I just feel terrible for Ava, who has no clue who she is involved with?

It's going to be one crazy week.

Well the slap was a nice touch but if I was Shiolh, I am not sure I'd buy the whole act....although naive Christina certainly does. Oh she is a gullible one!

I loved Franco's performance during the interview- he nailed it and Ryan just could not believe it. It was great! I really hope this means he is on his way to cracking because he wants the fame and glory for the murders himself. Most serial killers are the biggest egomaniacs ever.

And Ava, yeah gosh I want her to know sooooooo badly about Ryan. Oh the moment when she does find out will be epic I am sure!

Damn it! Today all the channels are having that Michael Cohen trial or whatever the hell it is!

I missed DOOL and GH! I hope GH repeats today's episode because Ryan was going to see Franco and I hope he gives himself away!

I probably can On Demand DOOL because they don't seem to repeat their shows anymore. I guess they figure you can see it on line or on Demand.

No soaps at all today. My day doesn't feel right! lol

I really hope Ava gets a piece of Ryan when the truth comes out.

Well, I was able to see the DOOL episode on the On Demand channel.

Today's GH as supposed to be shown yesterday, but wait until you see it.

It's one hell of an episode!

Ryan is getting closer to being caught and I can't wait!

The only problem is now GH is behind a day so that means tomorrow's episode is today's and Monday's episode will be Friday's and you now how GH loves to have a great Friday show.

Wow...just got done watching it. Poor Franco! But at least he punched that psycho in the face and got away. And now everyone is slowly piecing things together that Franco didn't do it. Finally! 

I also really liked the Ava and Scotty scenes..they have a nice honest friendship where both of them speak their minds fully and it's great to see. 

God! Today's episode was so great! Can't wait for Monday.

A lot is coming out now about Ryan and Franco, so I do hope it comes together soon and they catch Ryan. I want this storyline to end now.

Also, I wish Franco would have said that Kevin is really Ryan instead of just mentioning Ryan Chamberlin as the killer. Everyone thinks he's dead! Poor Jordan, I hope she pulls through soon. She's franco's only hope in all this and she would believe him for sure.

Lovely to see Mac and Felicia on screen. I think Lulu might be on the verge of remembering that night of her stabbing. I hope so. So many people's lives depend on catching Ryan.

I think maybe Franco would have said more if he hadn't been whisked away to the hospital and I feel too if he had more time and hadn't started losing consciousness that he would have told Elizabeth Jordans plan...that is what I was surely hoping would have happened anyways! Ahh well, at least I can see things finally developing and can't wait till this story line wraps up!