General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

26 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, finally we know what's wrong with Sam. Would it have killed her to say Sonny's name instead of pointing. Damn it!

Carly is a bad ass!

Keep looking at Billy Miller and thinking what's going to happen when Steve Burton (Jason) arrives in PC?

Julian was on today. When will be his last appearance? This sucks.

Christina was on today. Will we ever see her personal life again? GH needs to get some good storylines for all their characters.

Texas is 102 degrees today. It's like being in an oven and you can't get out. It's just terrible.

The temperatures are going down to the 90's. the weather jerks keep calling it a cool front. I want to kill them! lol

ha! that's Texas for you. my family went on vacation one year...a week in Southern California. we took a late flight back and arrived in Dallas a 2 a.m. and it was 102 then :P

then when we moved to Cali we went back to Texas after about a year to visit my grandma. she lived in Oklahoma and my brother and i spent the whole time on front of the AC! it was like a hot wet blanket every time i stepped away! went to Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington. the only ride i wanted to go on was the log ride :D

watching GH now... c'mon let's have a good result for Scout,Sam and Sonny!

dang Carly is a Valkyrie!!! loved her taking down Garvey that way. i am so glad i found the last few minutes on YouTube cos i was so mad they cut in with that political BS and his scene with Sam was so beautiful :wub:

and Sonny saying his goodbyes to his kids pictures and saying what he loved most about them. someone please find Sonny!

poor Sam. this has not been a good summer for her. they better make it up just don't let it be with giving her the old Jason back. KeMo and Billy are perfection IMO.

ugh! too much Joss! i thought she might be redeemed by finding Sonny but no-ooooo. 

as usual, spoilers:

Sonny's hope dwindles

Sonny reaches a turning point

Carly is impatient for news

Carly angrily confronts Jordan

Carly leans on Michael

Dante offers Carly some assistance

Avery is distraught

Ava is careful to hide her scars from view

Will Ava get her miracle?

Julian tries to pull his sister out of her depression

Nathan issues a stern warning

Hayden is caught by surprise

Hayden's past returns to haunt her

Hayden opts to keep her secret buried

Jason refuses to leave his wife's side

Jason is determined to get some answers

Sam has a tenuous grasp on reality

Josslyn leans on Oscar

Nelle receives a gift

Valentin has an unexpected visitor

Laura is given a warning

Laura hatches a plan

A sneak peek at next week

Griffin is put on the spot

Trouble finds Olivia

Kiki leaves a lasting impression

Ava unravels

Finn suspects that he's not being told the truth

Down the road previews

Spinelli returns to lend a helping hand

A loved one returns to help someone in need

Lives are rocked when a familiar face surfaces

Hayden reaches a turning point

Nelle's past meets her present in an unexpected way

yay! Spinelli returns! of course it would be nice if Maxie were to be there...

45 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

So I just read that Tyler is heading to Days! :max: Nicholas really is gone from GH for good at least as of now. Wish he could have gone to Y&R or B&B since I watch those shows. Sad.....

But watching this clip made me smile. :)

sooooo cute!

wish they'd find a love interest for Griffin ;)

i have tried watching both Y&R and B&B but as soon as i do i find something that annoys me. i watched Y&R and fell for Justin Hartley then he leaves! i watched B&B cos everyone was raving about the chemistry between Ridge and Caroline and then she sleeps with Thomas and ends up having his baby and they eventually end up together.

i watched Y&R back when Phyllis was played by Michelle Stafford and she was the best, so i had a hard time with Gina Tognoni. not that she is a bad actress...she's good but she is just not Phyllis to me...

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

So I just read that Tyler is heading to Days! :max: Nicholas really is gone from GH for good at least as of now. Wish he could have gone to Y&R or B&B since I watch those shows. Sad.....

But watching this clip made me smile. :)

Really, I watch DOOL too. Glad to see Tyler is coming back to daytime.

GH could get that other actor if they wanted to bring Nick back. They've replaced him before.

How long will Sonny be in that hole? God, I can't stand it. I could be throwing those barrels up in the air and make tons of noise.

Carly's a bad ass. She took down that bad guy.

Lately, I think the stories are moving too slow.

I'm sick of everyone pointing the finger at Valentin. it's getting old now.

Maybe GH should bring back Steve Burton as Nicholas and end all this hating of Valentin.

Sonny will never leave the mob. He loves the power and either Carly accepts it or leaves him. I'm tired of that story too.

When will Griffin get a love life? Where is Brad and Lucas?

Now we have to deal with hayden's past when she's got one foot out the door.

Isn't Ava going to get plastic surgery for her burns? No one seems to be going to help her out these days.

Is Maxie coming back for good anytime soon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GH could get that other actor if they wanted to bring Nick back. They've replaced him before.

How long will Sonny be in that hole? God, I can't stand it. I could be throwing those barrels up in the air and make tons of noise.

Maybe GH should bring back Steve Burton as Nicholas and end all this hating of Valentin.

Sonny will never leave the mob. He loves the power and either Carly accepts it or leaves him. I'm tired of that story too.

Isn't Ava going to get plastic surgery for her burns? No one seems to be going to help her out these days.

You will have to let us know how Tyler does...I may have to switch one of my soaps for that one! The only reason why I started watching Y&R was because of Justin Hartley and he is gone now! :(

Yeah I am finally starting to like Carly again and hope she finds Sonny soon. The storylines are for sure moving at a snail's pace. Maybe it will pick up because they got a new writer on board, he looks like a college student, super young.

And Maxie? I still don't get that because nothing from her IG posts said it was temporary although it didnt really say permanent either...just that she was back on set and when her scenes were going to begin airing. I really hope that was not it. 

38 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

You will have to let us know how Tyler does...I may have to switch one of my soaps for that one! The only reason why I started watching Y&R was because of Justin Hartley and he is gone now! :(

Yeah I am finally starting to like Carly again and hope she finds Sonny soon. The storylines are for sure moving at a snail's pace. Maybe it will pick up because they got a new writer on board, he looks like a college student, super young.

And Maxie? I still don't get that because nothing from her IG posts said it was temporary although it didnt really say permanent either...just that she was back on set and when her scenes were going to begin airing. I really hope that was not it. 

yep same for me...Justin Hartley is great on the show he left Y&R for. can't wait til it comes back in the fall.

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

in the spoilers it's implied Ava will get back to normal sooner or later. 

OMG! surprise GH character on today. I loved seeing them come back even for a bit. They are very much missed.

Looks like the Hayden storyline about her leaving is coming into view. I still feel bad she's been let go.

Where the hell is Franco? He's been gone forever!

Hope Sonny gets out of the hole soon. We have to move on to other things.

Ava is looking pretty good for someone who had burns all over her body. Crazy.

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG! surprise GH character on today. I loved seeing them come back even for a bit. They are very much missed.

Looks like the Hayden storyline about her leaving is coming into view. I still feel bad she's been let go.

Where the hell is Franco? He's been gone forever!

Hope Sonny gets out of the hole soon. We have to move on to other things.

Ava is looking pretty good for someone who had burns all over her body. Crazy.

i remember when ME was on OLTL as John McBain. he was in a horrible car crash during a pile up on the freeway. he was presumed dead and another character ( Hugh Hughes...what a name! ) was misidentified. in fact it was Hugh who had died, McBain was in the hospital wrapped in bandages from head to toe. when he was finally "revealed" he had kinda the same scars as Ava though a trifle worse. anyway soon he was all back to being hot. sometimes things on soaps make me cringe, like people who are in comas for a long time then they wake up all hunk dory. IRL if a person is in a coma for even a period of just a month or two they can end up with severe damage. and those who have been in comas for very long times do not spring out of bed ( muscle atrophy for one ) speak perfectly ( most who do come out of a long coma often have aphasia ) just to name a few...

anyway, yeah let's get Sonny out of the pit!

GH is starting now for me :D

Finally Sam wakes up but forgets what she did to Sonny.

The ex husband of Hayden is a real bastard. If this is how she leaves GH, it sucks. I know she's just going to leave Finn high and dry and it will devastate him. Who will his character be paired with now? Griffin needs some kind of life.

When will we start seeing Steve Burton and when is Maxie coming back for good?

Well Ava Is looking a tad bit more like a realistic burn victim....but just a tad. When Valentin was doing the scenes with Ava today, I could not take my eyes off of him....so handsome and charismatic! 

I feel that Steve B. is coming soon but still no idea about Maxie. It's just strange. And Franco I heard is coming back soon too. 

And it looks like Spencer is out the door. Laura has had enough haha!

I can't wait till Jason finds out that sweet Sam gunned down his man Sonny!

Finally Sonny got out of that hole in the ground.

Will Sonny tell Jason it was Sam who shot him?

If Tyler Christopher goes to DOOL, he won't be seen until early 2018 since Days records 6 months ahead.

Will Ava take Valentin up on his offer? I'm sure she will.

Spencer and Laura on Friday, were so good.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:41 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Well Ava Is looking a tad bit more like a realistic burn victim....but just a tad. When Valentin was doing the scenes with Ava today, I could not take my eyes off of him....so handsome and charismatic! 

I feel that Steve B. is coming soon but still no idea about Maxie. It's just strange. And Franco I heard is coming back soon too. 

And it looks like Spencer is out the door. Laura has had enough haha!

I can't wait till Jason finds out that sweet Sam gunned down his man Sonny!

Yeah, but Sam had some disease. Okay. Whatever!

Well, whenever Steve Burton comes to town, I'm sure he's going to shock a lot of people.

Good to see Olivia and Net and Monica today.

Tyler Christopher will appear on DOOL in early 2018. The Days films 6 months ahead of time.

GH should have re-hired him or replace Nicholas with that other actor.

Avery is such a pretty little girl. I wonder if they will age her soon?

Maxie returns tomorrow!

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More to say

On 8/8/2017 at 0:29 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Good to see Olivia and Net and Monica today.

Tyler Christopher will appear on DOOL in early 2018. The Days films 6 months ahead of time.

GH should have re-hired him or replace Nicholas with that other actor.

Avery is such a pretty little girl. I wonder if they will age her soon?

Maxie returns tomorrow!

2018? That seems like so far away lol!

Yeah I saw a clip of tomorrow's episode with Maxie, she really looks so much healthier, great to see! I hope they don't age Avery but wish they would give her more lines but maybe she is not quite old enough yet or the best talker....

I guess Maxie is taking is slow coming back full time to GH. She looks well, but if she needs to take it slow, that's fine. I do understand how hard having mental issues is, and we want her to be well and stay well.

Parker, Kristina's teacher/lover is coming back to GH too. Maybe this means a storyline for Kristina?

Things don't look so good for Julian in his trial. I hope he and GH come to an agreement on his contract.

Hayden and Finn should be so happy, but because she's leaving GH, her storyline is do depressing. I'm just waiting for her to leave and break Finn's heart. Who will they pair him with? There's not that many single characters on GH. And Alexis too? Maybe Rick will come back. I liked them together.

I think Griffin and Ava would be good for each other, but is he still a Priest? GH needs to get better storylines for their characters.

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I guess Maxie is taking is slow coming back full time to GH. She looks well, but if she needs to take it slow, that's fine. I do understand how hard having mental issues is, and we want her to be well and stay well.

Parker, Kristina's teacher/lover is coming back to GH too. Maybe this means a storyline for Kristina?

Things don't look so good for Julian in his trial. I hope he and GH come to an agreement on his contract.

Hayden and Finn should be so happy, but because she's leaving GH, her storyline is do depressing. I'm just waiting for her to leave and break Finn's heart. Who will they pair him with? There's not that many single characters on GH. And Alexis too? Maybe Rick will come back. I liked them together.

I think Griffin and Ava would be good for each other, but is he still a Priest? GH needs to get better storylines for their characters.

So Julian is not coming back....he told his fans that negotiations did not happen and he hopes to be back at GH sometime in the future. Bummed. :(

Parker coming back will most likely mean a story with Christina. I don't mind it I guess....if that means less Joss and Oscar.

What you said about Maxie makes sense....going slow is good, less stress and work the better. And yeah I would love it if Rick came back! Loved him.

Edited by marlingrl03

I bet Carly figures out that Sam shot Sonny. You know nothing gets passed her.

Well, Julian not coming back sucks. What the hell is wrong with GH for letting all these great actors leave their show? Now Alexis won't have a storyline either. Hayden and Finn looked finished too, since she's leaving. Franco is supposed to come back next week. Hopefully, he will have a good storyline.

There's not enough characters on GH now to be paired off and where the hell is Lucas and Brad? Come on GH! Give them a damn storyline.

Get rid of Dr. O because I've had enough of her hate and revenge shit. She needs to go.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I bet Carly figures out that Sam shot Sonny. You know nothing gets passed her.

Well, Julian not coming back sucks. What the hell is wrong with GH for letting all these great actors leave their show? Now Alexis won't have a storyline either. Hayden and Finn looked finished too, since she's leaving. Franco is supposed to come back next week. Hopefully, he will have a good storyline.

There's not enough characters on GH now to be paired off and where the hell is Lucas and Brad? Come on GH! Give them a damn storyline.

Get rid of Dr. O because I've had enough of her hate and revenge shit. She needs to go.

I so wanted Sam to spill the entire truth right there, cant wait for Carly's reaction to hear that Sam shot her man!

Well...my how things can change in 24 hours! It seems that Julian and GH did sign a contract! But now GH executive producer Frank Valentini tweeted: “Great news just in time for the weekend! Will deVry is staying in Port Charles. Deets to follow.” Because the soap is writing Julian out for a time, there's no information yet as to when deVry will be back on air or how long this new deal might be for. But this is still great news for fans!- From ABCSoapsindepth

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I so wanted Sam to spill the entire truth right there, cant wait for Carly's reaction to hear that Sam shot her man!

Well...my how things can change in 24 hours! It seems that Julian and GH did sign a contract! But now GH executive producer Frank Valentini tweeted: “Great news just in time for the weekend! Will deVry is staying in Port Charles. Deets to follow.” Because the soap is writing Julian out for a time, there's no information yet as to when deVry will be back on air or how long this new deal might be for. But this is still great news for fans!- From ABCSoapsindepth

OMG! Julian (William) signed a new contract. Awesome! He's one of the actors I hope to meet in October when some GH actors come to Fort Worth for a GH convention. Oh, I'm so glad. I want Julian and Alexis back together again.

Well, hopefully before I get to meet William in October he will be back on GH.

Now if only Nicholas would come back.

What now Dillion is leaving? He's one of the GH actors who going to be at my event on October 21. Well that sucks. I liked him and liked him with Kiki. I wanted him to begin working with Michael in ELQ to do movies. Damn GH is losing too many good actors and leaving other actors hanging.

I like Ava and Griffin together. Griffin needs to quit the Priesthood and get with Ava.

I want Nina and Valentin back together too and Maxie and Nathan. Come on!

Hayden is gone now. Just left on Friday, gone on Monday. Now Finn will be going nuts trying to find her. This sucks. I'm hoping whenever hayden has her baby, she will come back to GH.

Get rid of Dr. O, she's just a vindictive bitch and we don't need her. She's not fun anymore.

Franco going to the "dark side" again? Hmmm.

Oh and when Anna told Felicia that they should get together for drinks with Monica, I was like yes! Bring Bobbie along too. Get the GH ladies to have a fun night out on the town. Lighten up the mood. I can't believe how cute Emma is and all grown up with a boyfriend? Wow! lol

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More to say

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

What now Dillion is leaving? He's one of the GH actors who going to be at my event on October 21. Well that sucks. I liked him and liked him with Kiki. I wanted him to begin working with Michael in ELQ to do movies. Damn GH is losing too many good actors and leaving other actors hanging.

I like Ava and Griffin together. Griffin needs to quit the Priesthood and get with Ava.

I want Nina and Valentin back together too and Maxie and Nathan. Come on!

Hayden is gone now. Just left on Friday, gone on Monday. Now Finn will be going nuts trying to find her. This sucks. I'm hoping whenever hayden has her baby, she will come back to GH.

Get rid of Dr. O, she's just a vindictive bitch and we don't need her. She's not fun anymore.

Franco going to the "dark side" again? Hmmm.

Oh and when Anna told Felicia that they should get together for drinks with Monica, I was like yes! Bring Bobbie along too. Get the GH ladies to have a fun night out on the town. Lighten up the mood. I can't believe how cute Emma is and all grown up with a boyfriend? Wow! lol

I bet Dillon will still be at the event! I have seen pics of GH actors no longer on the show yet they still do some events, so there is hope. :)

I really like Ava and Griffin together too...never saw it at first but now I do.

And Franco getting all dark again was super intriguing! Interesting to see where that goes...and speaking of going I agree that Dr.O needs to go. 

I think Nina is softening and she will get back with Valentin...man I love them together. They make such a gorgeous couple! 

Yeah, well it will be bittersweet meeting Dillion if he's off the show.

Well, Carly found out a big secret today.

I know the character of Valerie isn't gay, but she and Christina really bonded as friends now. I liked their scenes together today.

Still waiting for Steve Burton to make an appearance. The suspense is killing me. lol