General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah it seems to be heading that way as far as the twin storyline...even though this is an interesting plot, I also feel badly for Billy especially if his character does change. That is not what he signed up for. I would hate to see him leave GH.

I wonder if Lucas and Brad are even recurring anymore, you like never see them! It's sad. And Maxie and Nathan are so intermittent that it is hard to keep up with their story. 

Well Billy only signed a year contract, so I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves once his contract is up and it's a shame because he is so good, but yeah, he didn't sign up to be Jason's twin, but that's what happens when the original actors come back to a show.

maxie and Nathan are becoming boring. Maybe Kirsten wants to work less these days. It's a shame because Maxie is such a good character. The whole Amy Nathan storyline has to end and I think it might on Friday. Won't be sorry to see it go.

Gosh....I hope Billy doesn't leave, that would be a shame and as far as Maxie, I hope they give her a good storyline soon. I am glad she is back but this stupid Manlanders storyline has got to go. Maybe it will now that Nathan has been "exposed".

I noticed that since Julian left Alexis is not on really anymore. That's a shame. I like her. 

Oh and Jax is heading to the B&B I read..that will be interesting! 

Well, I hope they give Ingo a good storyline. I've never watched and Bold and the Beautiful. I have enough with Days and GH.

Well, it seems to me Billy will be Jason's twin, Andrew, who was a good friend to Franco growing up, so it will be interesting if Billy gets his real memories back. We know definitely that Steve is coming back as Jason.  I'm glad he's back, but I do hope Billy gets to stay. GH needs more woman to pair the male characters up with.

Alexis was on today with Sam. Dillion was on for a bit too. I hope once he's done with filming the movie, GH puts him back full time. He's good with Kiki.

Not trusting Nell. I honestly don't feel any chemistry with her and Michael.

Well, it looks like Steve will be in full swing by next week. Let's see how long it takes him to get back to PC?

Really liked yesterday's episode but today's was blah. Wayyyy too much Josselyn in it for my taste haha! 

Ingo will play a character named Thorne and said it's the first time he has taken over a role that someone else had done. A lot of B&B fans are not happy. The old actor who played Thorne was never ever on...so I hope they give him a chance. Ingo is great!

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Really liked yesterday's episode but today's was blah. Wayyyy too much Josselyn in it for my taste haha! 

Ingo will play a character named Thorne and said it's the first time he has taken over a role that someone else had done. A lot of B&B fans are not happy. The old actor who played Thorne was never ever on...so I hope they give him a chance. Ingo is great!

Glad Ingo is working. I know he's always welcome back to GH.

Today's show was good. Ava looks amazing after one treatment.

I can't wait until Steve says "I'm Jason Morgan". He has to remember who he is since he tried to call Sam.

Seeing Billy(Jason) and Sam making love and talking about their life together is sad now because you know once Steve hits PC, we will know definitely that he is the real Jason. I just hope Billy stays on as Andrew and finds love, but since he and Sam have a child it's going to be complicated once Jason comes home.

Yeah, you know Oscar has a secret. I hope Sonny isn't his father! lol Although it won't make a difference with Joss, but it would be weird.

I can't wait to see who his mom is. Bet she's got problems too.

Still annoyed about Nell and that engagement ring. I mean give it back, bitch! lol

OMG! GH actually mentioned Brad and Lucas. Lucas is trying to become a surgeon and he and Brad want to adopt a child. Think we'll ever see them have a real storyline?

Yeah, I loved Ingo's character of Jax but if GH wont use him, I am glad to see him in back in soaps at least!

Ava looks soooooo good, damn one treatment and bam she is back! That doc is one helluva doc lol!

Its going to be so good when the real Jason comes back, I cant wait to see how it all plays out. I can't imagine being in Sam's place. And Nell, well the ring storyline I kinda like because now Michael is finally starting to see her true colors and I like angry Michael. He does it well! :lol: 

Brad and Lucas? It was almost weird they were mentioned because I am starting to forget who they are. Wake up GH! Show use their faces! 

Yeah, it will be complicated when the real Jason comes back. I mean Sam and Andrew have a child together and they believe he was Jason. Will Andrew ever get his memories back. Steven is showing much more range in his acting. I can feel his sorrow in losing time and missing his family. He doesn't even know Jake is alive and well.

I will cheer when he announces my name is Jason Morgan. Will Andrew keep the Q name?

yeah, it's a shame GH doesn't use more of their characters. Milo is back and still we don't see Epefine either.

Other soaps use most of their characters. I don't know if it's money or what? If Brad and Lucan want to adopt a child, we should see how hard it is for any couple to adopt a child and how expensive it is. did Brad ever buy his condo?

23 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Damn Jason and Andrew and Sam almost ran into each other today.

"Jason" is headed for Port Charles! Let the drama begin.

I can't wait for everyone in PC to try and figure out this puzzle.

I know! Soooo close.....darn! 

And I really like the Ava/Griffin pairing...finally they went to the next level. 

Oh and I loved how Valentin schooled Nina and called her an opportunist but of course now she has that pic of him and that lady kissing. Damn her! :( I don't want Nina to leave him yet again. 

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I know! Soooo close.....darn! 

And I really like the Ava/Griffin pairing...finally they went to the next level. 

Oh and I loved how Valentin schooled Nina and called her an opportunist but of course now she has that pic of him and that lady kissing. Damn her! :( I don't want Nina to leave him yet again. 

Well, that bitch Nelle took a picture of Valentin and that woman kissing him. Here we go again!

Can't wait for Jason to meet "Jason" and Sam and Carly and Sonny. I can't believe that Griffin didn't tell Sam and "Jason" he gave his phone to a strange man with blue eyes? I mean come on!

anyway, hopefully since Jason is on his way to PC, he and Sam and "Jason" will meet up.

Still say they will blame the whole thing on Helena for taking both twins on the island. Jake might know more than he remembers too.

Yeah, Griffin and Ava were hot. He needs to quit the Priesthood thing and just be a man. You'd think after all these years, the Catholic church would allow Priests to marry and have a life. so stupid.

Wow was today a good episode or what?!! Jason saw Sam....oh wow, SB is not saying much yet but expressing so much anguish and emotion through his eyes. I can say that I am very happy he is back. After seeing him on Y&R and GH, there is no question that Jason Morgan is the role he was always meant to play. He was so close to seeing everyone face to face....ooooo the anticipation. I can't wait!!!! :)

Well, thanks to Ava, the real Jason, knows a little more than he did yesterday.

I honestly wish he would go back to Sonny's house. He and Carly would help him solve this whole problem. Franco needs to be honest with "Jason" and Sam too.

Yeah, Burton's eyes are telling all he is feeling. He is definitely the real Jason, because that's how Jason always reacted. Not much talk, but plenty of expression and action.

Let's get to it and let Billy he is Andrew and let the Q's know all about him and let him and the real Jason and Sam have their long awaited reunion.

5 years has past since Jason was in PC. So much has changed and people have come and gone.

I hope they don't drag out this big reveal...although with Elizabeth pestering Franco to tell "Jason" about his twin, maybe GH won't drag this out. We can only hope!!!

Can't imaging going back to your home town and seeing bits and pieces of your old life and realize that so much time had gone by. That's gotta feel just awful. 

Well, I still think Franco's mother Betsey is still lying about Andrew.

Well, Patient 6, lol, has all Jason's memories, so I'm pretty sure Steve Burton is the real Jason. He still has the fire and the whole personality of the real Jason. I just can't wait for everyone to see him, especially Carly and Sonny. Then the real drama will begin.

On 10/18/2017 at 1:12 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I still think Franco's mother Betsey is still lying about Andrew.

Well, Patient 6, lol, has all Jason's memories, so I'm pretty sure Steve Burton is the real Jason. He still has the fire and the whole personality of the real Jason. I just can't wait for everyone to see him, especially Carly and Sonny. Then the real drama will begin.

Yes and it will happen sooner then later according to this week's preview! 

Wait until you see today's episode! I was screaming!

Nelle is a lying little bitch. Michael is so stupid. Carly needs to get rid of her.

also today there was a few good reveals. One I wasn't happy about. I like this character and didn't want to see them turn bad. Confusing as to why? Guess we will eventually find out.

OMG!!!!! I can't believe it ended like that! Is it tomorrow yet??!!!!! GH hasn't this been this good for awhile....this is so exciting!!:wow:

Never ever ever would have guessed Andre was involved...he really was too good to be true. I should have guessed it was him! He was just to darn nice all the time. Go figure. How far he is involved in all of this will be very interesting to see.

And Nell, so in a mental institution? Yeah..not surprised there. I hope that Micheal will dump her ass now, but he probably won't!

Today's episode was even better!

I can't wait until we definitely find out Steve Burton is Jason. He has to be. I just hope Billy Miller stays on as Andrew. Even Franco will be surprised.

Tamara Braun returning to GH as a new character on November 22. She's such a good actress can't wait to see her again. Laura Wright is the perfect Carly, so no one can replace her.

DOOL is having many old characters return this fall and early 2018. Can't wait.

Nell is lying through her teeth and she's still trying to get between Michael and his family.

Friday's episode on GH is going to be explosive and probably in the literal sense too! lol

Yeah, and Steve better be the real Jason. It would be dumb for him to be Andrew. I mean come on.

Can't wait for Carly and Sam to see him.

I hope eventually Robin visits PC again and meets the real Jason.

Today's episode with Sonny and Jason was great. Telling Jason everything that has happened in 5 years and Jason's facial expressions were priceless. You could feel his pain and realizing how much he has missed.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, and Steve better be the real Jason. It would be dumb for him to be Andrew. I mean come on.

Can't wait for Carly and Sam to see him.

I hope eventually Robin visits PC again and meets the real Jason.

Today's episode with Sonny and Jason was great. Telling Jason everything that has happened in 5 years and Jason's facial expressions were priceless. You could feel his pain and realizing how much he has missed.

I know!!! I am on pins and needles waiting for Sam and Carly to see him, it will be epic! I am really pleased with how the storyline is going so far. SB is doing an exceptional job at showcasing all the emotions one must go through to have been in a situation like him. Finding out your child is alive after all, your wife is remarried, your good friend is also alive...it's A LOT to process. I can't even imagine!!! 

Oh and I loved Michael today, finally grew a backbone with Nell and outed her of all her many trillion lies...I hope the break-up is for good.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG! Today's episode was the best! Jason at his best!

Can't wait for Sonny to try to explain things to Jason's family and friends. For those who saw him, they all have doubts.

I can't believe Andre is involved in all this coverup. Damn. I like him.

It really did end on an amazing cliffhanger. Damn GH for making us wait all weekend lol! What an entrance Jason made through that skylight...now that's what I'm talking about! 

I feel the same way about Andre. Seemed so good. Like with Jerry Jacks you clearly knew he was bad, didn't try to hide it...but not so with Andre. I mean the whole town loves and trusts him. Can't wait for next week!!!!!!

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

A tale of two Carlys. Tamara is a great actresses. Glad GH snatched her up again. She last appeared as two different characters on DOOL two different times and rocked them both.

Can't see who she will be next? I love when actors come back to a soap. DOOL have many characters coming back this month and in the new year. I just love it.