General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It really did end on an amazing cliffhanger. Damn GH for making us wait all weekend lol! What an entrance Jason made through that skylight...now that's what I'm talking about! 

I feel the same way about Andre. Seemed so good. Like with Jerry Jacks you clearly knew he was bad, didn't try to hide it...but not so with Andre. I mean the whole town loves and trusts him. Can't wait for next week!!!!!!

Maybe someone is blackmailing Andre into helping them. I really thought GH would put him with Anna, but I'm liking Finn and Anna now. They seem like they would make a good pair.

OMG seeing that picture of Claudette was freaky. Looks like Valentin doesn't have a choice in working with that crazy drug dealer.

33 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Maybe someone is blackmailing Andre into helping them. I really thought GH would put him with Anna, but I'm liking Finn and Anna now. They seem like they would make a good pair.

OMG seeing that picture of Claudette was freaky. Looks like Valentin doesn't have a choice in working with that crazy drug dealer.

Yeah the storyline with her is turning interesting but I'm worried this will put Valentin in the hot seat with Nina since he's lying.

I could possibly see Anna and Finn together...need to see more of them first though. :)

Friday's episode rocked! Jason in full mode.

It's going to be a long hill battle for Jason to prove who he is and the other Jason coming to terms with his life and who he might be. I can't wait for Franco and Liz to tell everyone about Jason's twin. It might help to make his family and friends help find out the real truth.

On 10/29/2017 at 11:49 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Friday's episode rocked! Jason in full mode.

It's going to be a long hill battle for Jason to prove who he is and the other Jason coming to terms with his life and who he might be. I can't wait for Franco and Liz to tell everyone about Jason's twin. It might help to make his family and friends help find out the real truth.

Well now Liz knows and she was not happy....and the fight with Jason and Franco...woah!

I do feel bad for the other Jason now that the real Jason Morgan is back. They both think they are it! And Sam seeing the real Jason again was kind of a let down...not sure If she was in shock or still kind of drugged up but was expecting a much bigger reaction. That was kind of a letdown. But we will see what happens in the next few weeks! I Loved the scene with tearful Carly and Jason the other day....so emotional and well acted on both sides.

I can't wait to find out who the "real" Jason is going to be. Now I feel bad for Billy Miller's Jason. It seems like because Steve has the Jason face, everyone believes he's the real Jason, but honestly, right now I'm not sure? Anyway this is making for a great storyline. I'm glad GH is doing a great job with the tale of two Jasons.

My soap papers said we will see Oscar's mom soon. Hopefully whoever is Oscar's dad it will be someone we know. Right now I'm thinking it could be Jax and that would be crazy.

Right now, DOOl and GH both have me loving the storylines.

Friday's GH episode was awesome!

I know Franco knows who the real Jason is, but why is he holding back? I hope we find out soon, so all the characters can move on with their lives.

DOOL was awesome too! Will is not dead and he's back. I'm sure he probably doesn't remember who he is right now?

Can't wait to see what character Tyler Christopher will play come January.

Yeah, daytime is exciting tv. So happy about it!

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Can't wait to see what character Tyler Christopher will play come January.

Yeah, daytime is exciting tv. So happy about it!

GH was great! But Sam is really annoying me with her lack of zero emotion upon seeing her former husband. <_<

And it's funny how you will see Tyler soon and I will get to see Ingo soon. Oh the revolving door of GH actors lol!

Yeah, I don't know what's up with Sam either? Maybe if she feels too much, it'll hurt the other Jason or Dru or whoever he is. I really hope that Steve is the real Jason and not the other way around. That would be stupid. Anyway, Franco better talk soon. I don't want this mystery to go on too long.

Now that we know Will on DOOL is alive, let's see how long it takes for Sami and Lucas and Sonny to see him. Lucas saw him, but he was drunk, so he doubted his eyes, but on Friday, Paul saw Will on Friday and he's going to keep quiet about it for a bit. Hate when they do that.

I hope Tyler is a member of a well known family. I heard Vivian (Louise Sorel) is coming back too, so maybe Tyler will be a member of her family. I hope her side kick comes back too. He was funny.

Abby quitting her job was dumb. It's not like she's actually spending time with her son? DUH!

I felt bad for Franco today....he has that sad anguished face down pat!!! Everyone is out to get him right now. Don't envy him!

I am glad that it's all out in the open although not all of what has been spoken is the truth. 

Not sure where this whole storyline with Valentin and that lady is going.  Why does he want to jeopardize his marriage again? Grrrrrr. 

Yeah, the twins that play Avery are so cute.

Well, it happened! Steven Burton was back in black!

Nell is showing what a bitch she is and eventually it's going to get her in big trouble. She's messing with the wrong people.

We finally saw Amy's brother. This is going to be some storyline. The actor is a real life vet and he's got disabilities too. Should be a good storyline to tell.

I do like Finn and Anna together. I think this relationship could go somewhere soon.

Nell got herself in hot water today. She's such a bitch.

If Steve Burton isn't the real Jason I will be pissed. I just want to know who's Jason and who's Andrew and get on with it.

Honestly, I don't care who Oscar's dad is. If it's Jax, I will laugh, because that would make Oscar and Joss brother and sister.

Nice to see Kiki today. Wish Dillion was on more with her.

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Nell got herself in hot water today. She's such a bitch.

If Steve Burton isn't the real Jason I will be pissed. I just want to know who's Jason and who's Andrew and get on with it.

Honestly, I don't care who Oscar's dad is. If it's Jax, I will laugh, because that would make Oscar and Joss brother and sister.

Nice to see Kiki today. Wish Dillion was on more with her.

Oh Nell...haha your plan backfired. That was great! Yet the damage is done and I hope Nina can forgive Valentin again.

Agree about Jason/Andrew....I want to know too especially since not real Jason? is getting so gosh darn angry lately lol. I think GH knows though that the fans will go apeshit crazy if they don't make SB the real stonecold JM.

I think Dylan is done....cause I heard he was leaving awhile back. But yeah I like Kiki....she and Ava have good scenes together as mother and daughter.

K the DNA results came in today and it still doesn't say who's the real Jason.

I know Franco knows the truth and I don't know why he isn't saying anything?

Poor Ava she has the info to fix her face, but no doctor can do the surgery.

Nora Buchanan is back next week.

finally on DOOL people know Will is alive, but I'm sure he doesn't remember who the hell he is. At least Sonny saw him and Sami and Rafe are going back to Memphis to find him.

Also, someone was shot and this isn't going to be well for a lot of Salem residents.

I liked the scenes with Sam and the real Jason...he's so sweet with babies. Now that the DNA says they are both JM, what the next step will be. If Franco won't speak up maybe Elizabeth will. But Jason knows about his twin too...although he thinks he is dead. Hope it doesn't get any more confusing! :blink:

The tale of two Jasons.

Franco will be on his way out once Liz finds out he kept the secret of who's Dru and who's Jason. Not to mention getting a beating from both of them. He thinks by keeping the secret he will keep Liz, but knowing Liz, once she finds out he kept this secret, he'll be gone from her life and probably from the show. Since Franco's being a dick, I won't be sorry to see him go.

Tamara Braun comes on next Wednesday as long as the soaps aren't interrupted by anything. She's going to be linked to Patient 6.

Can't wait. She's an excellent actress.

I knew once everyone found "Will" he wouldn't remember anything. I mean come on! Anyway, since Susan feels Sami killed her son EJ, she has taken "Will" as her "EJ" now. This is going to be very annoying getting him to realize he's being lied to and who he really is? JJ shot Theo, so this will have tons of reprecussions for a lot of people in Salem.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The tale of two Jasons.

Franco will be on his way out once Liz finds out he kept the secret of who's Dru and who's Jason. Not to mention getting a beating from both of them. He thinks by keeping the secret he will keep Liz, but knowing Liz, once she finds out he kept this secret, he'll be gone from her life and probably from the show. Since Franco's being a dick, I won't be sorry to see him go.

Tamara Braun comes on next Wednesday as long as the soaps aren't interrupted by anything. She's going to be linked to Patient 6.

Can't wait. She's an excellent actress.

I knew once everyone found "Will" he wouldn't remember anything. I mean come on! Anyway, since Susan feels Sami killed her son EJ, she has taken "Will" as her "EJ" now. This is going to be very annoying getting him to realize he's being lied to and who he really is? JJ shot Theo, so this will have tons of reprecussions for a lot of people in Salem.

Yeah Liz doesn't like liars so this won't be good. It's too bad because I actually really like them as a couple.

And gosh darn Nell! That sneaky little eavesdropper. Grrrrrrr. Oh and I like Amys brother even though he is not too nice to her...he is pretty darn cute!

If I had more time in the day I would totally watch Days too but I got my days full with GH, Y&R and B&B. 😀 But speaking of Day"s stars, Greg Vaughn was in this Xmas Country movie last night but was hardly in it. Very disappointed! Always liked him...

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

:headbang:

Awesome GNR is my favorite band. So cool Steve went to one too. Yeah, GNR is one amazing band!

Well, mostly every character on GH believe Steve Burton is the real Jason. it would be a shock if they made Steve Andrew and Billy the real Jason. Even Sam is beginning to believe Steve is Jason. Monica meeting "Jason" was very touching today. It would be sad for both characters to find out who's who and how they will adjust to being brothers?

Yeah, Nell is now going to blackmail Laura into giving her a job. Not sure why? I guess because Lulu is Maxie's best friend? Not sure why she doesn't blackmail Maxie but maybe because her husband is a cop? Anyway, Nell needs to get out of town. I'm beginning to really hate her.

yeah, I liked Liz and Franco too, but he's keeping a very important secret and that's not cool. Either way, once the truth comes out and it will be revealed that Franco knew, he will probably get dumped and get his ass kicked by both brothers. lol

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah Liz doesn't like liars so this won't be good. It's too bad because I actually really like them as a couple.

And gosh darn Nell! That sneaky little eavesdropper. Grrrrrrr. Oh and I like Amys brother even though he is not too nice to her...he is pretty darn cute!

If I had more time in the day I would totally watch Days too but I got my days full with GH, Y&R and B&B. 😀 But speaking of Day"s stars, Greg Vaughn was in this Xmas Country movie last night but was hardly in it. Very disappointed! Always liked him...

At one time, I watched every soap except for Another World and Guilding Light. It was crazy.

Now I just watch DOOL and GH.

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I posted to Steve's wife about the GNR shows that I went to and how they do know how to rock and she liked my comment and said they sure do! That was pretty cool. :)

Cool. I love when people you contact actually take the time to answer you. I've had a few people I've tweeted answer me. Still waiting for Axl to answer me. lol

Nell is plotting and planning again. She's going after Man Landers, which will hurt Maxie and Nina. What a bitch! She really needs to leave.

Nina making nice with Cassandra, but getting her point across was awesome. Nina is one touch cookie.

Nora from OLTL was on again. There's not enough room for GH taking on more characters from other soaps. It's too much.

Looks like Julian might be getting out of jail soon. Wait until Sonny hears about this.

Nell is such a bitch! The actress who plays here must be good because I am really disliking her character! Pretty soon she is gonna have dirt on everyone the rate she's going lol! 😀

I just love Nina...she is one of my favorites. I agree about Nora,  way too many GH cast members already and more coming.

I am glad Julian is back and hopefully he will stay for awhile. I feel bad for Nancy/Alexis who has totally lost her voice it seems the past few episodes.