General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I read Brit was coming back to GH for a short arc. Guess the actor who plays Faison wasn't available. It would have been cool to see him again. I know he loves coming back to GH. Maybe one day he'll be back.

Who do you think it the mystery guy or woman who had Jason kidnapped? 

And Dru is Oscar's dad, that wasn't a surprise at all! lol

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I read Brit was coming back to GH for a short arc. Guess the actor who plays Faison wasn't available. It would have been cool to see him again. I know he loves coming back to GH. Maybe one day he'll be back.

Who do you think it the mystery guy or woman who had Jason kidnapped? 

And Dru is Oscar's dad, that wasn't a surprise at all! lol

I guess some Britt is better than no Britt. That would have been awesome to see Faison again.

But yeah... Drew being Oscar's dad was a no brainer lol...but as far as who kidnapped Jason, not sure who it is but would love it if it was Jerry Jacks! Love the actor and love the character! :heart:

Related image

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:41 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I guess some Britt is better than no Britt. That would have been awesome to see Faison again.

But yeah... Drew being Oscar's dad was a no brainer lol...but as far as who kidnapped Jason, not sure who it is but would love it if it was Jerry Jacks! Love the actor and love the character! :heart:

Related image

I actually met Sebastian when I went to one of the Vampire Diaries convention. He hosted a show and he was so entertaining. He also did a Q&A, but he was having so much fun singing and running around the crowd, that he hardly answered any questions. I got a picture with him and his autograph. He was super nice. I told him GH was lucky to have him come back time and time again. Actually, right after that convention, Jerry Jacks came back and was holding Robin and that's when Anna and Robert arrested him. I was so glad to see him back. He's a great actor and a super person.

Well, today Jason and Drew actually talked to each other without any threats. Monica is happy to have another grandson, but tomorrow Kim will show her true colors and tell Monica to back off. I actually think she might be involved in Drew's kidnapping and Jason's too. She talked to someone on the phone today and it sounded suspicious. I'm sure her character will have secrets to be more interesting. I'm sure she's not this wonderful mom and doctor especially on GH. Can't wait to find out if she's involved in the twin mystery and why?

Good to see Ned and Olivia. Nelle is a real bitch and I loved Sonny telling Carly how he can handle it. she's trying to screw over Michael using the baby. What a real bitch she is!

GH is heating up now. I would love to see Drew, Jason and Sonny working together and solving their mystery.

Awwww, you are so lucky!! If I were to meet Sebastian, I would not be able to get any words out probably or I would just stare at him cause I got a wee bit of a crush on him! :heart: He needs a short GH stint, it has been way too long!

It was nice to see Jason and Drew speak to each other without Jason shooting him those looks to kill lol.  Jason is always so cool, calm and collected, hence the "Stonecold " name. I am really liking that he is back, much more so than I thought I would. But will be curious to see how Drew and Oscar are with one another now that they know they are father and son.w

And omg, Nelle! That girl has got some balls....threatening Michael with her I'm going to move away with your kid! Oh, I hope in the end Sonny wipes that smug as hell smirk off her face! I can't believe Carly has not slapped that girl yet, don't think I would be able to restrain myself from that! :lol:

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Awwww, you are so lucky!! If I were to meet Sebastian, I would not be able to get any words out probably or I would just stare at him cause I got a wee bit of a crush on him! :heart: He needs a short GH stint, it has been way too long!

It was nice to see Jason and Drew speak to each other without Jason shooting him those looks to kill lol.  Jason is always so cool, calm and collected, hence the "Stonecold " name. I am really liking that he is back, much more so than I thought I would. But will be curious to see how Drew and Oscar are with one another now that they know they are father and son.w

And omg, Nelle! That girl has got some balls....threatening Michael with her I'm going to move away with your kid! Oh, I hope in the end Sonny wipes that smug as hell smirk off her face! I can't believe Carly has not slapped that girl yet, don't think I would be able to restrain myself from that! :lol:

I know. Baby or no baby, I would put Nelle in her place for sure.

Anna and Finn! I love it! Those two have such chemistry although I wish Andre could have stayed longer. I did like him and Anna too.

Today Sam and Jason's talk was heart breaking, but I feel for Drew too. This is a mess. Love all the Christmas decorations on the soaps. Looks so pretty.

Drew could get his memories back, but the person who has the key doesn't know it yet. I hope Jason can get to them before something happens to the proof.

Yeah I really liked Andre too...and Finn and Anna, well....wasn't too sure at first but them as a couple is growing on me. 

Felt bad for Jason when he saw Sam again today...I.can't even imagine. He gets the saddest expressions. So sad. :( Just wish she would throw him a bone and show some emotion to him for goodness sakes! 

I tell you Billy Miller and Steve Burton together showing so much emotion is amazing.

I'm trying to think who could be behind taking the ornament and who's behind Jason and Drew's kidnapping and mind meld? I'm still thinking Kim has something to do with all of this. I just don't think she's Oscar's mother and her history with Drew doesn't sound convincing to me. It would be cool if she turned out to be the villain behind all this mystery.

On 12/19/2017 at 3:35 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I tell you Billy Miller and Steve Burton together showing so much emotion is amazing.

I'm trying to think who could be behind taking the ornament and who's behind Jason and Drew's kidnapping and mind meld? I'm still thinking Kim has something to do with all of this. I just don't think she's Oscar's mother and her history with Drew doesn't sound convincing to me. It would be cool if she turned out to be the villain behind all this mystery.

Why don't you think Kim is Oscar's mom? Hasn't she been with him his whole life? I do agree though that her story of her past with Drew seems sketchy, she is leaving something out. I have noooo clue who stole the ornament, I want to know who it is now lol! I am impatient. :P

And can Nelle get any more greedy? Loved it when Michael handed her the paper to look for a job. Ha! 

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Why don't you think Kim is Oscar's mom? Hasn't she been with him his whole life? I do agree though that her story of her past with Drew seems sketchy, she is leaving something out. I have noooo clue who stole the ornament, I want to know who it is now lol! I am impatient. :P

And can Nelle get any more greedy? Loved it when Michael handed her the paper to look for a job. Ha! 

No, I do believe Kim is Oscar's mom, but I think there is more to her character. Can she just be a nice doctor? I think somehow she is involved with the whole Jason/Drew mystery. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would think getting Tamara back, GH would really use her talent and make her more complex.

Just got my ABC soap paper and it says that Andre might be back on GH before long. I think they will need his help to get Drew's memory back.

I felt so bad for Jason today. His whole world is so different.  Everything he remembers is so different and Drew seems to be having it all. You know that Sam will be with Jason eventually. They are soul mates.

I wish that Lucky and Spencer would have come to PC for Laura and Kevin's wedding, but I knew that wasn't happening, but someone else came to town and that is a nice surprise.

I saw this coming the end of Sonny and Drew's friendship such as it was.

I just know one day, Drew will need Sonny and he'll be sorry he pushed Sonny out of their lives.

Thank God, the real Jason came back.

Anyone else think, Faison is Nathan's dad? I'm sure he is.

If Felicia becomes Mayor, maybe we'll see more of her and Mac. Bring back Dillion. Kiki is lost without him and he's missed by the Q family. Drew won't want to be a member of the Q's for much longer either.

If it is the end of Drew and Sonnys friendship, I feel that it ended fairly well for the most part. It is just a terribly sticky situation all around but Sonny needs the real Jason and vice versa and it will always be that way.

Yeah I feel Faison is most likely Nathans father.....good for him for trying to figure it out for the health of his baby and peace of mind!

I was thinking about that too, as far as if Felicia is appointed mayor, we should see her more than just once every 3 months lol. I never thought the secret with the election tampering would come out. Kudos to the writers for not forgetting the past!

Yeah, especially since Nicholas was the one who had the ballots stolen. It would be nice if they brought Nick back, but he should be starting on DOOL in the new year.

Yeah, Sonny never really had anything in common with Drew even when he was thought to be Jason. It seems like Drew and Sam will work in different worlds from Sonny and Jason now.

I still say one day Drew will need Sonny and Jason's help with something. Whoever wanted Jason dead and Drew to become Jason, will come knocking on their door soon enough.

Jason and Sam kiss! Let the countdown begin.

Drew and Kim were in some scenes together on Friday. I honestly don't see any chemistry between these two characters, but I guess time will tell.

Poor Valentin and who has Anna? Is Faison going to make an appearance? From the look on Anna's face, she was shocked as to who was in her house.

I want Cassandra gone. She's a bore and this whole drug storyline is annoying me unless they get Sonny involved and he takes her out.

On DOOL on Tuesday, Tyler Christopher will make his first appearance with Vivian as her son with Stefano. Going to be a good year on DOOL>

• Like 1

Yeah agree with you about Cassandra....liked her way back in the day when she was on OLTL but not now. I felt really bad for both Nina and Valentin....hope she figures out soon that he didn't call her cause that lady has him. Grrrr. She better not hurt him!

That would be awesome if Faison came back or Jerry Jax! Still hoping his character is not forever gone. This is soapland where no one is gone forever lol! 

Loved loved the Jasam scenes! I still feel their chemistry even though Sam is still so reserved with her feelings. Hope it keeps progressing!

Yeah, Sam and Jason will be together soon enough. He's the only love for Sam.

I really hope Cassandra goes soon. I don't like this storyline at all.

I hope that one day Jason and Drew will become real brothers. I think that would be cool. Still have to find out who's behind the whole twins thing too.

Tomorrow on DOOL, Tyler Christopher makes his debut as Stefan DiMera. Can't wait. Vivian is back too.

I was the new Ciara in a Lifetime movie over the weekend. Her hair wasn't as full as it is on Days.

Should be a good 2018 for the soaps.

Hmmm so Cassandra is kinda gone at the moment in her coma...that is good. And with all this Fasion talk maybe the actor who plays him is coming back???

I do like Anna and Finn more now but they aren't kids...just get your feelings out already lol. They obviously care for one another! 

Always good to see Spinelli on screen too.

So how was Tylers debut on DOOL? :)

Tyler's debut was awesome. He still has the qualities that Nicholas had on GH, but a little more edge.  I think he's going to be a good fit.

Well, today we found out who Nathan's dad really is. Not really a big surprise, but something that Spinelli and Jason and Sonny figured out was interesting.

Sam told Drew that he needs to find his Navy seal friends to help him find out about his past life. Also, about their future together.

Tyler's character on DOOL is Stefano DiMera's other son with Vivian. Vivian is also back too. She's partners with Andre, but no one knows it yet. Anna who was married to Tony and Roman way back, was on today. She hooked up with Roman on New Year's eve. lol  DOOL's new writer is the guy who was with GH when the new producer came on. He actually did well to help DOOL get better.

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Hmmm so Cassandra is kinda gone at the moment in her coma...that is good. And with all this Fasion talk maybe the actor who plays him is coming back???

I do like Anna and Finn more now but they aren't kids...just get your feelings out already lol. They obviously care for one another! 

Always good to see Spinelli on screen too.

So how was Tylers debut on DOOL? :)

Cassie is now in WSB custody. I hope she's gone for good, but I'm sure Valentin wants to know where that blonde was is. I forgot her name, but Cassandra was holding her captive. I also think Valentin put Cassie in that alley. lol Good for him.

Yeah, it's so good to see Jason back with Sonny. I know everyone on GH is happy too!;)

Ned and Laura both running for Mayor of Port Charles. This will be very interesting!

Sam is talking herself into loving Drew and being happy with him. Please you now eventually she will be back with Jason.

Good to see Olivia and Ned today. Loved seeing Greg Evigan on GH. I liked him in My Two dads. He still looks very handsome. Now a new mystery is he knew Franco when they were kids. This should be cool to check out.

Glad Cassandra is gone. She was so annoying and I hated the storyline. Now we need for Anna and Finn to explore their feelings for each other. Shouldn't Finn be wanting to know about his baby by now?

My 2 Dads,...yeah I never really got into that show. That was in the early 90's??? I loved Growing Pains, Family Ties, etc....totally aging myself here lol.

Finn's baby! I totally forgot about that, he never talks about the baby anymore. Sad. :(

I like Olivia and Ned, they are pretty cute together. Just like Felicia and Mac.

I feel bad for Jason, he is so in love with Sam...he will even divorce her to make her happy, he will literally do anything for her. How in the hell do you walk away from such devotion and love???? Stupid Sam.

Yeah, I think I know who Faison's other son is. It seems pretty obvious to me. GN gives you little clues.

Steve Burton's facial expressions thinking about Sam and the life they had makes me sad. I think eventually Sam and Jason will find their way back together, but who knows.

Drew and his son Oscar are still awkward together. Oscar is too mellow to me. I think he and Joss might be thinking about having sex. Oh God, no.

Kim and Julian met today. They seem to have good chemistry together. Wonder if GH is testing the waters with them? Interesting.

Have a great weekend!

Hope you had a good weekend too. :)

Joss, Joss, Joss..you are too young girl. Oscar is too immature too, they are so not ready to make that leap.

I also liked Julian and Kim together, Julian has great chemistry with most people. Excellent actor. I would not mind them together, loved Alexis and Julian when they were first together but now it's always so

much fighting and drama with them. I think their time is done I am sad to say. And speaking of sad, I don't want Jason to be sad anymore. Can't take his puppy dog eyes anymore lol!!!