General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

My eyes are still so sore and red from crying throughout pretty much the entire episode. Utterly heartbreaking!!!!! :( Maxie made me feel so very sad for her but Nina's scenes were so raw and heart wrenching. I am very close to my two little brothers and can not ever imagine losing them so young. I don't see how Maxie could not blame Lulu.....she did get the ball rolling for Faison to find Nathan. I feel badly for all...just a horribly sad situation all around and I know Lulu loves Maxie but she will have to live with this. 

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

My eyes are still so sore and red from crying throughout pretty much the entire episode. Utterly heartbreaking!!!!! :( Maxie made me feel so very sad for her but Nina's scenes were so raw and heart wrenching. I am very close to my two little brothers and can not ever imagine losing them so young. I don't see how Maxie could not blame Lulu.....she did get the ball rolling for Faison to find Nathan. I feel badly for all...just a horribly sad situation all around and I know Lulu loves Maxie but she will have to live with this. 

Yeah, I cried too. it was so sad. I hate to see Nathan go.

My tv guide for next week in it's Jeers section, blasted GH on dropping Genie Francis to recurring status, when I'm pretty sure I read she has quit now. It also said what I've been saying about how GH is the last ABC soap standing, but if it keeps doing shit to the core characters, fans will just get annoyed enough to stop watching. I tell you some days I feel that way.

Today's episode dropped a bomb shell I didn't see coming. Wait until you see the ending. I thought something was up and now it's been revealed. Wow!

I read a rumor about the ending but it seemed so crazy I didn't put any stock in it. I mean was she raped by Fasion?because she couldn't stand him and was in fear of him so I don't get that she would sleep with him. Was she drugged? I don't get how they had a kid. Wtf?!!!! I read too that maybe Faison slept with Anna's twin thinking that it was her. Guess we will see!

Oh! And loved how Carly schooled Nelle today about being in the psyche ward. That was great!!!

I remember long ago, God I don't remember when, Faison did give Anna some drug to knock her out, but not sure.

I mean she knew him since she was a child so who knows if he did rape her? I mean you know soaps, they change storylines all the time. I guess Henrick might be Anna's child since she's so invested in him.

I read that Brad is coming back. it would be nice to see him and Lucas as a couple and going through the process of adopting a baby. It is so hard to adopt a baby or a child in the US, so it would be a very good storyline to go with, but who knows?

I remember when on AMC, Erica had a teen show up, (Sarah Keller) and then AMC went back and told the storyline about how Erica was raped by her dad's friend, so anything is possible. I just want to know if Henrich is Anna's child where are they? Does Robin know? this is just crazy.

I also read that Sonny's dad will be back, but with another actor. Hence the phone call Sonny got yesterday about Mike. He was a big gambler, so who knows? More trouble.

I have to watch today's episode later on. I missed it today. Anyway, I just feel so badly for Maxie and how hard it will be to get through losing Nathan.

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I read a rumor about the ending but it seemed so crazy I didn't put any stock in it. I mean was she raped by Fasion?because she couldn't stand him and was in fear of him so I don't get that she would sleep with him. Was she drugged? I don't get how they had a kid. Wtf?!!!! I read too that maybe Faison slept with Anna's twin thinking that it was her. Guess we will see!

Oh! And loved how Carly schooled Nelle today about being in the psyche ward. That was great!!!

I thought Carly telling Nell about her breakdown was ironic, since Carly was also in a mental hospital for a breakdown. I don't think it's funny when people talk about having a mental breakdown like it's a very bad thing. Shit happens to people. Like I said Carly was in one too, so she should be more accepted of Nell getting help. Maybe she's being a bitch to everyone because everyone is being bad to her. I just hope once she has this baby she's not a bitch to it. otherwise there will be a huge custody fight yet again.

I also read in one of my soap papers that Anders Cove would have loved to come back to GH and stay for a year or so, but I guess that was to throw fans off since he's now dead too.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
Another news

Oh Carly was? I did not know that...now I feel badly for saying that. It's just that Nell is so high and mighty I thought it was nice that Carly had the one up on her. I just don't care for Nells attitude but if she needed help then I am glad she got it. 

And Anders Cove wanted to stay a year! What? That is sad that GH could not honor that request! Dislike! Maybe he can be like Helena who came back from the dead a few times haha.

Yeah, right after Tamara Braun left as Carly, they replaced her with another actress that wasn't very good. She ended up having a breakdown after she saw Sonny in bed with an FBI agent, Carrie Wuher from MTV fame. She was put in Shady Brook.

then there was a big train crash caused by Manny the gangster, then the new Carly, Laura Wright was introduced to GH. That's also the episode when Alexis had Rick's baby, Molly and the FBI agent Sonny slept with was killed.

A lot of GH characters have been in mental hospitals. Remember when Laura lost her mind and couldn't move or talk? That was a long time ago. That was sad too. Also lulu was in the same hospital with Laura after she killed Scotty's son with a knife.

Yeah, but Nell is a bitch. A year is very long to be in a mental hospital, so there's probably more to that story.

Seeing Nathan kiss the top of Nina and Maxie's head just made me cry. How I wish my dead relatives could have done that.

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh Carly was? I did not know that...now I feel badly for saying that. It's just that Nell is so high and mighty I thought it was nice that Carly had the one up on her. I just don't care for Nells attitude but if she needed help then I am glad she got it. 

And Anders Cove wanted to stay a year! What? That is sad that GH could not honor that request! Dislike! Maybe he can be like Helena who came back from the dead a few times haha.

I was thinking about Faison coming back, but Kevin has his brain now. lol Who knows? I want to see which way Henrick (Peter August) is going to go? And if he's Anna's son or there's another kid out there. This is getting nuts now.

Bring back Brad and Lucas and let's see their process of adopting a baby. That would be a good storyline and GH has to do more with it's other characters. If you have a gay couple, then explore their relationship. What about Brad's gangster dad? Maybe he could come to town and have trouble with Sonny.

Speaking of Sonny, I think he's going to either shoot or kill someone since my soap paper hinted at how we'll see the side of Sonny that makes him a gangster in the first place.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, right after Tamara Braun left as Carly, they replaced her with another actress that wasn't very good. She ended up having a breakdown after she saw Sonny in bed with an FBI agent, Carrie Wuher from MTV fame. She was put in Shady Brook.

then there was a big train crash caused by Manny the gangster, then the new Carly, Laura Wright was introduced to GH. That's also the episode when Alexis had Rick's baby, Molly and the FBI agent Sonny slept with was killed.

A lot of GH characters have been in mental hospitals. Remember when Laura lost her mind and couldn't move or talk? That was a long time ago. That was sad too. Also lulu was in the same hospital with Laura after she killed Scotty's son with a knife.

Yeah, but Nell is a bitch. A year is very long to be in a mental hospital, so there's probably more to that story.

Seeing Nathan kiss the top of Nina and Maxie's head just made me cry. How I wish my dead relatives could have done that.

I do remember when Laura was in the hospital and Luke. It's all coming back now. 

I loved that scene with Maxie and Nathan... it was bittersweet and so sad though. God I just can't imagine. :( I have been reading some of Ryans tweets and it sounds like his leaving is permanent. I just hope I can at least see him in some Lifetime and or Hallmark movies! :)

I wonder what Robin will think about having a brother...can't wait to see how this storyline develops. Loving all the twists and turns but now I want them to work on Jason's happiness...no more sadness please! If he can't be with Sam let him be with someone else. He deserves love. 

Edited by marlingrl03

We know eventually Sam and Jason will find their way back to each other. It was a very special relationship and although Drew is nice and loving, he's not Jason.

If they make Anna Henrick's mother, shouldn't Faison have known? No, I think there's another kid out there. Here we go again. I wish Robert would come back. He and Anna work so well together. GH needs to do right by their veteran actors.

Tyler is doing well over on Days. His character has a front burner storyline. Now there's a mystery as to who killed Andre? And john is poisoning Patch(Steve) and we don't know why yet?

I know the character of Teresa is coming back this spring, so things should heat up since Brady(her husband) is now with her sister Eve.

Anyway, Nathan will be missed. When Maxie said I don't know how to do this. It broke my heart. I remember Laura saying the same thing when they thought Lucky was dead.

I read in my soap opera digest that Ryan (Nathan) didn't sign another contract. I wish GH would have just replaced him with another actor. I hate Maxie being alone to raise this child. WE know eventually she will meet someone else, but this will take a long time. Maybe Spinelli will return with Georgie and he and Maxie will reunite again.

I don't know what Nell is planning against Carly, but it better not work. I really wish she would just leave PC. This whole baby thing is getting old now. I do feel sorry for Ava with not seeing Avery, but she has done rotten things to Kiki, so who knows what she will do when Avery gets older?

Sonny's dad is hiding a secret and it might get someone killed. His g/f Rita is the bar maid who helped Jason hide from those men when he first escaped. I didn't remember her, but I read it in my soap paper. Not sure I trust her yet. She tells Sonny today that they need his help, only to say she doesn't know who is framing his dad. What the hell?

I don't know why they are bringing back Sonny's dad unless it's to start another mob war.

Still not trusting Peter. Is Anna his mom or is this another crazy plot twist. I mean Peter said today, his mother gave him up to Faison through a 3rd party, so I don't think he knows who his mother is either? Would Anna really give him up to Faison to raise? I mean come on. It's not a baby's fault who his father was. Not sure where this is going, but it looks like Valentin knows about Anna's baby with Faison. Weird. He still has a dark side.

Friday will be Nathan's funeral. I'm sure it will be very sad.

I don't know but to me it seems that Sam is trying too hard to be with Drew. It seems forced to me. I think she needs to realize Jason is her one true love and get on with him. Drew is a man, he'll get over it. I think Valerie is coming back and maybe will be partnered with Dante again.

Yeah Nathan said to his fans on social media that his leaving is permanent. Booo! when I first heard the rumors about him leaving I was so hoping that it was temporary while he filmed a movie. Nope. :max: I know she will get much support from her friends and family but hopefully someday somehow she can find love again.

The barmaid! Yes! I thought her voice was familiar...good catch. 

I don't think Anna would lie about being that guys mother but just don't how how this all fits in together yet. People on twitter asked Tristan aka Robert Scorpio about why GH is making him look like a fool for not knowing that Anna had this child...that he was a spy and how could he not know??? So many questions and so little answers right now. 

I totally agree with you about Sam and Drew. Not feeling their love at all..but the chemistry is still there when she talks to Jason. God I hope it doesn't take a full year to realize what she is doing!!!! Denial city! :mellow:

Well it seems Valentin was behind taking Anna's baby. He has admitted it, but watch today's episode and tell me what you think?

He lied about Anna's baby being a girl. I think Valentin is still hating Anna for not loving him so he's still being spiteful about it.

I don't know what Nell is planning for Carly, but it will all fall apart in the end. She will never get Michael back this way. Also I still say Sonny's dad is into something bad and someone will pay for it.

Today Danny went to see Jason. Carly got Jason a new place and decorated it for him. It was nice to see dad and son. Now Jake has to come around. I don't know why he's not giving Jason a chance. Drew hasn't seen Jake in weeks.

I think Kiki is liking Michael again. This will be a dilemma for Ava since she's helping Nell and Kiki is her daughter.

Tomorrow's preview showed Nathan's funeral. I was getting upset just watching it. From what I can see, GH is following the correct procedure for a real policeman's funeral. Going to be very sad.

A day behind cause I have been sick....so about yesterday's episode.

Valentin telling Anna she had a girl?! What the what? Either he is lying big time or else there is more to this story and I am even more confused lol. I don't want Valentin to be a liar...but he is a Cassadine. :shrugs:

He seems to be so in love with Nina and I hope he is not doing this because Anna didn't love him back in the day. He needs to be over it already! I do not want them breaking up again BUT if he has this huge secret and is talking to Anna again, Nina will find out and not like it at all.

Nelle hanging up the phone on Carly..that was weird. What is she planning??? Such a snake she is!

Yeah, Valentin is lying big time. He spoke to Peter on the phone the other day about him leaving PC and Valentin told him not to. I doubt Peter knows Anna is his mother.

Yesterday's episode with Nathan's funeral was so sad. I cried so much. It always makes me think of the loved ones I've lost and how much I wish I could see them again.

Maxie's grief stage is now anger and it's focused on Lulu now. I can understand that. You need to blame someone when someone you love dies.

I think Ryan staying for his "funeral" was cool. He will be very much missed. I hope his career is a long and happy one.

I don't know what Nell thinks she doing but it will backfire on her for sure. She will never have Michael's love after this latest stunt. God help that baby. I hope Michael sues for custody when the baby is born because Nell will definitely ruin that baby's life.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More to say

Oh man....what a beautiful and emotional tribute to Detective West that was. 😢 So terribly sad but an excellently written and acted episode. Bravo GH. People were saying that it had been years since a soap had an open casket at a service or to show the burial too. I am glad that GH did research on it and showed the whole thing...no matter how hard it was too watch. I am really glad that they brought Georgie back to walk hand in hand with Nathan when they left Maxie. Very touching. 💜

I don't think that Peter knows that Anna is his mother either. And when Valentin gave him this certain look at the funeral I knew then that he was lying about everything and knows all too much. He just always has to be in the middle of everything and Nina needs him. Oh you Valentin! 

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh man....what a beautiful and emotional tribute to Detective West that was. 😢 So terribly sad but an excellently written and acted episode. Bravo GH. People were saying that it had been years since a soap had an open casket at a service or to show the burial too. I am glad that GH did research on it and showed the whole thing...no matter how hard it was too watch. I am really glad that they brought Georgie back to walk hand in hand with Nathan when they left Maxie. Very touching. 💜

I don't think that Peter knows that Anna is his mother either. And when Valentin gave him this certain look at the funeral I knew then that he was lying about everything and knows all too much. He just always has to be in the middle of everything and Nina needs him. Oh you Valentin! 

Found out more about Valentin and Peter's relationship today. Whenever this secret comes out, Valentin will be on Anna's shit list again.

Kirsten Storm (Maxie) is killing it these days. Boy, did she give it to Lulu today. I think Maxie is showing so much range these days and it's so good. Showing the different stages of grief is a must.

Spinelli was trying to help Maxie, but it fell through badly. It's how things go down when you lose someone you love so much. Yeah, everyone is kicking ass on GH these days. So good.

Oh man! Maxie is so in the anger phase...I feel so badly for her and for those like Spinelli who only want to help but take the wrath instead. As far as Lulu..it's not 100% her fault, not at all but she did play a part. She sure took a beating from Maxie,  that scene was actually very hard for me to watch! 

Yeah, Maxie is in the anger stage of her grief. It's just so sad. I wish GH would have replaced Ryan, but it makes for good drama when a character dies.

Can't wait to see more interaction between Valentin and Peter. I want to know why he gave Peter to Faison to raise? Was he hating Anna that much? I wonder if he regrets it or not?

Well, the hatred Jason has for Franco is not going away anytime soon. What is up with Sonny's dad? He must be sick but not admitting to it.

I'm thinking that the friend that Oscar defended is either gay or transgender. I wonder how far GH will go with this story. It would be nice for Brad and Lucas to be back on the scene especially if we're going to tell a story about gay couples and how most schools don't allow them to attend a dance together. We'll see.

It does make good drama, but still tough! Ugh. 

Yeah I thought Sonny's dad was not acting himself at all. Dementia can cause mood swings but real medical issues like low blood pressure can cause you to feel faint when you stand up quickly too. I should know. I have that... Well, I hope they can take him to the doc for a check-up even though he will be fighting it like tooth and nail!

I get Jason's issues with Franco, but Elizabeth had some good points that I hope he takes to heart. Jake loves Franco, they are getting married and maybe Franco has changed although I know sometimes he doesn't think he has all that much. 

Pretty sure Sonny's dad Mike has either Aulzheimers or dementia. Sad, but at least Sonny has the money to take his dad to a great hospital to care for him. It still sucks though.

I don't know what the hell Nell is doing, but it's stupid.

More drama with Ava and Griffin. I understand her feeling left out because he went to help Kiki because she drank too much. Please!

Anna is stupid for not wanting to be with Finn. He is spending time with alexis now. Who knows what will happen?

Anna and Jason are mentioned in Faison's will. This should be interesting.

Not really much happening today. I guess GH is giving us a break from Nathan's death.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Miss him. 

Love Ryan, but I still think GH should have replaced him. Maxie being alone to raise her baby is not right. This was a love story that didn't make me want to barf.

Oh boy Faison's will was read today.

I doubt after the reading Jason and Drew will find a way to be brothers now.

I think Peter is going after Maxie. Not in a bad way, but he's interested in her. Maybe because of his brother Nathan and him not getting to know him. I hope it's out of wanting to help her and not do something evil.

I knew Mike, Sonny's dad, had a mental illness. Probably dementia since he's older probably in his 70's.  It's going to be hard on all family members now.

Nell is still going after Carly. I was laughing when Nell used a pay phone to call her. I was like where did you find a pay phone? lol

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh boy Faison's will was read today.

I doubt after the reading Jason and Drew will find a way to be brothers now.

I think Peter is going after Maxie. Not in a bad way, but he's interested in her. Maybe because of his brother Nathan and him not getting to know him. I hope it's out of wanting to help her and not do something evil.

I knew Mike, Sonny's dad, had a mental illness. Probably dementia since he's older probably in his 70's.  It's going to be hard on all family members now.

Nell is still going after Carly. I was laughing when Nell used a pay phone to call her. I was like where did you find a pay phone? lol

Yeah, the will reading....wow is all I got to say. That Faison! Just like Helena in many, many ways....

I kinda got that feeling from Peter too. Or else he just feels badly about his brother being killed and so he wants to "watch after" Maxie for him...

I get the feeling from the medical testing that Mike has the early signs of dementia, hopefully it is not something much more serious like Alzheimers disease. My grandfather died from that and it is one of the most awful ways to go. :(

and as far as Nelle, I just want to banish that no good for nothing troublemaker!!!!