General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

On 3/5/2018 at 12:22 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Looks like Michael and Franco got the worst effects of the earthquake.

Oscar and Joss are in trouble too.

We will see Carly and Nell tomorrow, but they looked like they were okay.

The Charles Street area got it the worse. not sure about Aunt Stella and TJ and Molly.

Anyway, it was an exciting day on GH.

I know! Hope they are both alright...last thing that Franco needs is another head injury! 

I don't care for Joss but am glad that she and Oscar were found. Makeup  dept did a great job on them....they both looked SO blue! 😮

Good exciting episode. 

Yeah, yesterday was a good day on GH. I have to watch today's episode later on. I had a dentist appointment today and had to dvr it.

Yeah, I hope Franco realizes he is a good person and when you're a kid you do stupid things without realizing you could hurt someone. He needs to give himself a break. Yeah, I hope someone tells Drew that Franco helped save his life.

I feel bad for Drew but Sam had better tell him quickly about how she loves Jason. Drew will find someone else to love. Maybe he and Kim will find their way back to each other because I like Alexis and Julian.

The actress that plays Molly was on The Mick the other night. It's good to see her branch out. That show is so funny.

Yeah she also starred in a Lifetime movie..I know you watch those too! She is kind of like Ryan Peavy, doing all kinds of things! Oh! And I just saw her in a movie with Ingo and Tara Reid...she played a princess. 

I liked today's eppy too. A sad but touching scene with Sonny and Mike and Carly is being so strong and supportive, nice to see. 

I don't think we are going to have wait too long for the tough conversation between Drew and Sam. I feel badly for him but the whole situation sucked and one of those brothers was going to have his heart broken. 

Yeah, today's episode was also touching with Mike, Carly and Sonny. I see another emmy nod for Maurice!

Oh, that Harvey guy is lying so much and trying to get Drew to hate Franco. I really hope either Franco or Drew or damn Betsy comes to PC and tells the real story.

Well, at least Anna knows that Valentin lied about her baby being a boy and not a girl. I also know that Valentin was probably the one who gave Faison his son Henrich to raise.  What a bastard! I mean okay so you loved Anna and she didn't love you, damn it, move on.

I really hope Franco and Liz get married. So much crap they have to deal with.

Wonder how Drew will react when Sam tells him she really loves Jason? Not going to be good, I bet.

Love watching Carly and Jason....they have such a great relationship. :)

I'm glad that Franco and Drew will try to see what this no good guy Harvey is up too but I hope to god that Sam hasn't ruined Franco in Liz's eyes. She should have just shut her trap. Grrrrrr. 

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

So did you see that coming? As far as Chase that newbie cop being Finn's brother? Whaaaaat?!!! Certainly not me. 

Very sad about Liz and Franco. I so did not want that to happen. :(

Nope never expected Finn and Chase to be brothers from different mothers. lol I didn't even read about it, but then again, I never get my soap papers on time from my mail man. I think it's pretty cool that Finn has a relative in PC.

Today, the ABC news interrupted GH again, because of the bridge that collapsed in Miami. It's terrible that this happened but I already saw it on CNN news so I don't see why ABC had to view it again and talk to so called witness who were making comments about people had to have died under the bridge. I mean there are probably relatives and friends worried about them and this jerks have to say how no one could have lived under there. God! I think Trump is right about the news being fake sometimes, but it's also rude to say certain things from people who are just saying their thoughts when they don't know anything for sure.

I loved seeing Roxy. She is so good staying on Finn's shoulder. I really thought Drew being an ex seal would have put up more of a fight with Jim's men?  Anyway, hope someone finds them before the buildings collapse on them.

Also Ned and Jim getting into it was cool, but he did best Ned. Damn! I hope Curtis finds evidence to bring Harvey down. He's ruining the city and Ned's hands are tied. Maybe after Franco and Drew are saved, Liz will come around and give him another chance.

Lulu and Maxie don't look like they will be friends again anytime soon.

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

BLS Cool. That's Zack Wilde's band. He used to be Ozzy's guitar player, but  has had his own band for a long time now. Never would have picked Maurice for a fan. But very cool.

Oh Zack Wilde...yeah I have heard of him and saw a video of him and Ozzy. Very cool! :thumbsup: I think it is cute how anything mafia related makes him think of GH. I wonder if coffee does too since he is um...a so called "coffee importer" lol.

Very sad news about the bridge collapse, I can't imagine....being one hour ahead of the Pacific time zone, I never have interruptions on GH. But then again I also don't get to watch it live but on ABC.com.

Man...poor Maxie is still so livid but really felt bad for Lulu too. I also don't think they will be friends any time soon, which is too bad. Loved their friendship!

I think Robert started filming on March 16 or maybe he was on today? I have to watch today's episode later on.

I got last week's soap papers today, and Tristan said Genie Francis was coming back and having a big storyline. I do hope he's right. I was hoping Robert would meet up with Anna in Europe, but she was only there one day.

Hopefully, the whole Franco and Drew with Harvey will end soon. Either Betsy has to come back and tell the truth or Drew will remember. It is getting old now.

Maybe Jason will find the safe and get the hard drive for Drew, but doesn't Peter have that?

I think Griffin will find out that Peter is Fairson's son. I want this overwith too. lol I don't have much patience when storylines go on for too long.

Maybe if Genie comes back, the actor who plays Spencer will come back with her.

Wait...so GH rehired Genie??? Hopefully it is true!  They made a big mistake in letting her go.

Yup...Peter has the hard drive. I do like that both Nina and Peter have been such a strong support for Maxie and thank goodness the baby doesn't have that disease! 

Griffin definitely is suspicious and I think he will figure it all out very soon.

You know that Y&R is also doing an Alzheimers storyline involving Jack Abbots mother....seems to be a popular storyline lately. They are also doing an excellent job with it.

I just wish that Maxie would rely on Felicia more. I mean most daughters and mothers are there for each other. It's Felicia's grandchild she should be there for Maxie 100%. Sometimes GH doesn't use it's core characters.

Well, the article with Tristan Rogers (Robert) said his storyline would be involved with Genie's so I hope this is uptodate news. Sometimes the soap papers are behind a month or so.

I mean the last news on Vanessa Marcile's pregnancy was she was having a girl, but the poor thing lost the baby and the soap papers have yet to report it. So sad. I know she has an older son, but it's so sad when you lose a baby.

Lucas was back working on GH, but I don't know when he'll be on? I mean he and Brad should have a good strong storyline with the adopting of a baby. Show what they have to go through. And Bobbie should be supporting them and Carly and Sonny with Mike.

And where is Lucy? I love that character and since all the destruction with Charles Street, she should be trying to get people new places to live. I think that would be a good way to get Lucy back. Also I guess Finn didn't buy that house after Hayden left? Sometimes GH just drops stories and they think fans don't remember. I do! lol

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Looked at Vanessa's IG and she lost the baby in late January....she would have been an older mom for she is 49. Her fiance though looks much younger. Still very sad. Can't imagine losing 7 babies in miscarriages. :(

Wow Vanessa is 49. I thought she was still in her thirties.  My mom had a miscarriage before she had my brother. Very sad to get through. I can't imagine having more than 1. it takes a toll on your body and mind for sure.

Griffin is getting closer to realizing Peter might be Faison's son. Anna and Jason working together is cool.

I do hope Franco and Drew find a way out of that cellar or they are going to die! lol I doubt it. Anyway, Sam and Liz are on the case.

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Poor Kiki...having to deal with a creepy manipulative doc like that. Yuck! He plays the part well I must say though.

I can't believe in this day and age that doctor is really trying to sexually harass Kiki? What is he thinking?

Well, I think Jim Harvey's days are numbered. Maybe we'll finally find out what happened with Franco and Drew when they were kids.

Nell is really losing it. she needs to check herself into a mental hospital because she really needs help. I'm hoping when the baby is born, Michael will realize she is unstable and take the baby. I was hoping Ava would catch her with the bloody scarf. I'm hoping that maybe Morgan is alive and all this drama might bring him home. Guess we'll see.

Today's episode was very good. Chase is realizing how things work in PC now.

Had to catch up on 2 episodes....I think with Nelle she didn't like Carly calling her crazy and all so she is going to make her think she is by seeing Morgan's bloody scarf. And now she is super duper jealous of Michaels possible new girlfriend. She is really going to go off her rockers now!!! :suspicious:

I am glad that Drew and Franco are ok and am hoping that Elizabeth will take him back especially since more of the real truth is coming out and now than she nows what a slimy liar that Harvey guy is. 

I wish Julexis were still a couple and Anna was with Finn. Come on GH...pair the right people! 

Kelly Monaco (Sam) killed it today.  It was very sad.

I really can't stand Nell. I hope Jason gets wise to her.

I hope by Monday, Betsy tells Franco and Drew what really happened when they were little kids. I bet Harvey was behind giving up Drew. He's not a nice person and tried to murder Franco and Drew and probably would have killed Betsy too.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Had to catch up on 2 episodes....I think with Nelle she didn't like Carly calling her crazy and all so she is going to make her think she is by seeing Morgan's bloody scarf. And now she is super duper jealous of Michaels possible new girlfriend. She is really going to go off her rockers now!!! :suspicious:

I am glad that Drew and Franco are ok and am hoping that Elizabeth will take him back especially since more of the real truth is coming out and now than she nows what a slimy liar that Harvey guy is. 

I wish Julexis were still a couple and Anna was with Finn. Come on GH...pair the right people! 

Well, like I said Nell does have mental problems and needs to see someone or be committed. That poor baby will not be safe with her. Hopefully, by the time the baby is born everyone will know what Nell is up to and take the baby away from her.

Well, it was a cute exchange between Finn and Anna today, but then Alexis interrupted it all. I still do like Anna with Finn, but I think her and Andre might be good together too.

Mike had a bad day today with Sonny. Luckily Michael was there to calm him down. This is going to be a long hard road for all of them.

Good to see Spinelli today. Hope we see Maxie with her daughter Georgie next week. I think she needs to be with her daughter now.

Nelle won't ever commit herself back to an institution unless someone can do it against her will? and I doubt she will talk to someone. She needs to be caught in the moment. She may be thinking that she is doing a great job at making Carly think she is going mad but underestimated that she has Jason and Spinelli by her side trying to figure this all out. Stupid girl!!!

I hope Spinelli stays longer than a few episodes....he is such a great character. And it was nice to actually see Brad in some scenes. Shocking lol!

Yeah if Anna can't be with Finn, her and Andre do make a good 2nd choice....but Alexis and Finn. Nope! I feel no romantic chemistry between them. Zilch.