General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I did like Michael and Maxie's scenes together...you could see in his face when she walked away how badly he felt about saying all those things he wants to do with his kid. It's hard. If I was Maxie hearing all that talk it would hurt still too. It's still early. She has a lot of pain and sorrow to work through for some time. 

I don't know why Carly didn't go home and show Sonny the note she had on her car windshield.

seeing Avery today was so nice. She is such a cute little girl.

Robert is back! So cool to see him with Anna and Emma.

You'll never guess who Jason runs into in Switzerland!

With all the stuff Nell is pulling I don't know how that poor baby she is carrying isn't all freaked out! Once Michael finds out what she is doing and you know he will, Nell will lose custody of that baby for sure. I'm wondering since she's friends with Brad, if Michael threatens to take her baby, will she sell it to brad and Lucas? I wouldn't put it past her to do that!

On 4/13/2018 at 11:23 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't know why Carly didn't go home and show Sonny the note she had on her car windshield.

seeing Avery today was so nice. She is such a cute little girl.

Robert is back! So cool to see him with Anna and Emma.

You'll never guess who Jason runs into in Switzerland!

With all the stuff Nell is pulling I don't know how that poor baby she is carrying isn't all freaked out! Once Michael finds out what she is doing and you know he will, Nell will lose custody of that baby for sure. I'm wondering since she's friends with Brad, if Michael threatens to take her baby, will she sell it to brad and Lucas? I wouldn't put it past her to do that!

Avery is a sweetie....too bad she's not on more. She's older now and I bet she could handle a few more lines and scenes. So she is somewhere with Mike...oh boy, this is not good. That nanny gonna get fired! 

So now Robert is on board....plus Anna, Emma,  Jason and now Sam???? Spy party in Switzerland!!!! 😀

I feel kinda badly for Griffin..I work for a hospital so get the whole confidentiality and HIPPA laws, but poor fellow has so many secrets and things he needs to keep inside. Well except for one nosy Ava who I knew could not help herself to look in that envelope. When he finds out that she broke his trust he will be very disappointed and probably pretty upset. 

Well, now the rush is on to find Mike and Avery.

It's all Nell's fault that this has happened. Carly needs to get her act together. I know she misses Morgan, but come on. Does she think Morgan would pull this shit on her if he were alive?

Loved Spinelli and Jason together and now Sam is in on it too!

Loved seeing Lucy today talking about the Nurse's ball. So glad it is coming back. I've always loved it. It's good to see GH not forget about HIV and Aids and always remembering Stone and Robin too.

I am liking Kim and Julian together.

I don't know why Anna is not telling Finn how she feels? This is crazy.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More to say

Gosh, where on earth could Mike and Avery be? Just hope that they are safe and were able to sleep and eat. Poor girl! 

The Nelle thing is just ridiculous now...just so messed up, I just want her caught already!! 

Kim and Julian are super cute, but why does she always call him Charlie? Did I miss an inside joke or something? They do make an attractive couple for sure. And Anna not telling Finn her feelings and acting like a child about it is just silly now and also old and getting on my nerves. I do LOVE the banter between her and Robert though, he is just the greatest and that accent!!! I am a sucker for accents lol.

I feel so badly for Kiki having to shadow that Dr. McCreepyashell. He plays it well I must say though.

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Gosh, where on earth could Mike and Avery be? Just hope that they are safe and were able to sleep and eat. Poor girl! 

The Nelle thing is just ridiculous now...just so messed up, I just want her caught already!! 

Kim and Julian are super cute, but why does she always call him Charlie? Did I miss an inside joke or something? They do make an attractive couple for sure. And Anna not telling Finn her feelings and acting like a child about it is just silly now and also old and getting on my nerves. I do LOVE the banter between her and Robert though, he is just the greatest and that accent!!! I am a sucker for accents lol.

I feel so badly for Kiki having to shadow that Dr. McCreepyashell. He plays it well I must say though.

The name of the bar is Charlie and when Kim first met Julian she thought since he owed the bar, he was Charlie. I think it's cute.

I really hope they find Mike and Avery soon. Dante thinks he knows where they could be. I hope so.

I think Kiki should report that Dr. Bench. He's rude to her and I'm sure he'll become her stalker before long. Why are some of the doctors on GH crazy? There have been a few doctors in the past that were off their heads. lol

yeah, the whole thing with nell running around pregnant is stupid. I hope someone figures it out. Carly needs to tell other people right away when something happens. I would hate for her to be in a mental hospital when she doesn't need to be. I would hate that storyline. Someone needs to realize Nell is not right and is a danger to herself and her baby.

Oh, thanks...yeah, missed that part. I multitask when I watch GH so sometimes I miss things lol.

That is cute, Kim has a nickname for him. Awwww.

Yeah, Kiki needs to do something about that doc, because his power over her is just going to get worse and worse. He is as manipulative and sleazy as you can get! :wacko:

Finally Dante figured out where Mike and Avery were.

Ava is being a real bitch about this whole thing and I think she might lose Griffin because of it. I understand she was worried, but Mike didn't know what he was doing but he did take care of her. Ava is just trying to use this to get Avery. I'm not sure Ava really wants what's best for Avery. it's just another way to annoy Sonny and Carly. this isn't the right way to do it.

Loved Sam, Jason and Spinelli working together again, like the old days.

Robert will figure out what Henrick means to Anna on Monday. I knew he would.

Not sure if Peter is playing Lulu or he really wants to come clean or though I doubt it.

What a great Friday episode! 

Was hard to see Carly and Sonny arguing about what she is going through (damn Nelle! ).....but sweet Avery was found, more Anna and Robert and the best scenes were with the trio of Sam, Jason and Spinelli. It was like GH of old those 3 working together! So great!

Ugh that Dr.Bench! Can't believe the way he talks and treats poor Kiki....you are one sick guy mister! At least she has a witness to how he treats her. Maybe she will let Griffin say something to Bench if he doesn't stop. Not sure how this will all go down.

Sad scenes between Mike and Sonny, of course he won't let his father go no matter the situation. He's his father and wants to be there for him and care for him no matter what. It is just so tough and now Ava kind of has the upper hand, but she is gonna lose Griffin cause her true colors are showing. Oh Ava.

Ava is a real bitch if she uses Mike's disease to get Avery and she will definitely lose Griffin over this.

Honestly, I think Finn and Alexis are so cute together.

The scenes with Oscar and Joss are so boring. Guess I don't care about teen love! lol

Jason and Sam are so close to getting back together. I can feel it!

Thank goodness Jordan is okay. Curtis and her are so good together.

Worked the late shift today so will have to catch up tomorrow. 

But yeah its kinda sad to see Ava reverting back to bitchy Ava...shoulda known it was just a matter of time.  Poor Griffin. He really thought she had changed. NOPE. 

I did like Alexis and Finn yesterday....seeing more chemistry there. Cause it certainly doesn't seem anymore that she and Julian are getting back together. 

The Jasam scenes have been so great. Like old. Keep em coming GH! 

I'm sure Sonny will give up custody to Ava. it just seems the only way out for Mike. I think Griffin will leave Ava over it and probably eventually Ava will mess up and Sonny will get Avery back.

There's talk in my soap papers that Sonny and Carly will be having problems once he loses Avery. Carly just needs to calm down and stop believing that Morgan is trying to contact her. There are no ghosts so this storyline is stupid. If Morgan could contact Carly, only because it's a soap opera) he wouldn't scare her. Why would he?

Nell is changing her mind but everytime she does, Carly does something to bug her again. That feud will never end.

I knew that Valentin gave Henrick to Faison to raise. He was pissed at Anna for rejecting him. I loved when Robert figured it out. I already knew it!

Sam and Curtis working together is cool. It's a matter of time before Peter is found out.

I only wish that Anna had been more honest with Finn, although I think Finn and Alexis are cute together.

Guess we'll see what happens.

Can't wait for the Nurses's ball. it's always a fun night for all. I hope Lucas and Brad are there and once they get their baby, there is more air time for them.

Nell won best younger actress. Congratulations to her!

Looks like DOOL took home a lot of emmys. Good for them.

GH won some emmys, but not any main ones. Oh well.

Sonny and Ava came to an agreement. I do hope this storyline ends now because Mike is just going to get worse and worse and that will take up most of Sonny's time. I think they better get a live in nurse asap.

I hope Henrik and Valentin don't do anything bad to Robert. I know he doesn't stick around for long, but I don't want him dead too.

Yeah there was some griping online about GH not winning anything but the one award....but you can't win em all every year. I do feel bad for B&B....you would never even know that was a soap cause they never win anything ever! Sad. 

Y&R deserved theirs...Eileen has had some big story lines and she is a great actress. Congrats to the gal who plays Nelle, no one plays manipulative crazy better than her! 😁 But yeah I heard Days kicked butt this year at the Emmy's. The one soap I don't watch lol. Congrats to them.

Well, I've watched DOOL for over 20 years, so I'm glad they won a lot of awards. I just wish the show was on tv.

Today, the scenes with Lucy and Carly were awesome. I wish Lucy would be on GH more than once a year for the Nurses's ball.

I also hope that the whole Nell trying to make Carly crazy ends soon. I'm tired of it.

Also what's with Finn and Chase? I mean give us something to understand why Finn doesn't want to know his brother. I'm tired of his attitude too. He should be happy he has family. Alexis tried to get them to talk but Finn is so stubborn.

There were a lot of people complaining about the show not being on TV, but not enough for them to bring it back I think. 

Yeah....those scenes with Finn and Chase seems odd and out of place to me. He was way too harsh that Finn.

Glad Dr.Bench was nicer to Kiki but I still don't trust him and am glad that Griffin will keep a watchful eye on him. And I don't think he and Ava will stay together much longer. Their relationship has always been kinda rocky. 

But that last scene with Anna telling Jason you are looking at Heinrichs mother was such a great cliffhanger! 

Yeah, but I knew Anna was just playing like she would pretend to be his mother. Jason will figure it out soon enough.

I want this whole Henrick story to be over. I found the last two days boring. Anna keeps repeating the same story to Robert. Now Valentin bested Robert. Please what a waste of talent.

GH is messing up their core characters yet again. I can't stand the whole Nell storyline either. I hope they kill her off and Michael gets the baby. The stories are annoying me lately. it could be me. Maybe I have been watching this show for too long now. It seems to be the same characters with the same stories that are going on for too long.

Kiki needs to talk to Monica about Dr. Bench. Doesn't GH screen their doctors anymore? I mean how many crazy weird doctors are hired there?

Now Nina believes Peter about the scrap book? This is just stupid.

Bring back Laura and Spencer and get another Nicholas fast.

I agree. The whole Heinrich storyline is dragging just like the Nelle one. GH's specialty lol! 

Valentin better not harm Robert....grrr. I am surprised Nina has not caught him in a lie. It will come and she gonna be pissed! 

So I read that an actress that used to be on Y&R is coming to GH. Not sure if this just a rumor or 100%. I did not like her character...she was basically a Nelle but worse. A manipulative, crazy person and dangerous...she killed a main character.

Oh and did you watch that Lifetime movie with Kim aka Tamra Braun. It actually was pretty good!

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I agree. The whole Heinrich storyline is dragging just like the Nelle one. GH's specialty lol! 

Valentin better not harm Robert....grrr. I am surprised Nina has not caught him in a lie. It will come and she gonna be pissed! 

So I read that an actress that used to be on Y&R is coming to GH. Not sure if this just a rumor or 100%. I did not like her character...she was basically a Nelle but worse. A manipulative, crazy person and dangerous...she killed a main character.

Oh and did you watch that Lifetime movie with Kim aka Tamra Braun. It actually was pretty good!

Yeah, I saw that Tamara movie. It was good. She had a nut for a husband and had to keep her daughter safe. Yeah, it was one of the better movies.

Well, it seems since there are only 4 soaps on air now, The Young and the restless actors seem to wind up on GH and some of the GH actors go to them. lol

I wish I had time to watch some of the internet soaps. There are a lot of actors I like from the original soaps, but I just don't have the time nor the patience to sit in front of the pc and watch them. lol

Today was a nice episode with Jake and Jason. Ava found out something about Nell, but she's got so much stuff on Ava, that she won't say anything.

There are still Internet soaps? Which ones? I never watched the GH spinoff with Kimberly McCullough. Just not enough time in the day. 

It's already hard enough working FT and catching up on 3 soaps lol. Can't give em up. Have been a fan of soaps for almost 30 years. I would rush home from junior high to watch OLTL and Santa Barbara. I love my soaps! :)

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

There are still Internet soaps? Which ones? I never watched the GH spinoff with Kimberly McCullough. Just not enough time in the day. 

It's already hard enough working FT and catching up on 3 soaps lol. Can't give em up. Have been a fan of soaps for almost 30 years. I would rush home from junior high to watch OLTL and Santa Barbara. I love my soaps! :)

I did watch Port Charles that was on soapnet.

Not sure the names. You can see them in the soap magazines.

I really want Nell to be exposed and sent to a mental hospital because she definitely needs help and shouldn't be allowed to raise her baby. I hope this storyline ends soon.

Since Brad and Lucas's baby is coming the same time as Nell, I bet something happens to Nell's baby and she steals their baby. You know how soaps are.

Carly better get a clue or she will be back in the mental hospital too. The way she is taking those anxiety pills is not a good idea and not seeing a doctor isn't good either.

I'm sure Nell's baby shower is going to be crazy tomorrow.

Michael needs to get a clue too.

Wow, so Nelle is just playing all her cards right, so now Carly thinks it is all Ava. Good grief! However, Nelle did confess about how she is haunting Morgan.....although if Ava told Carly that,

I bet she would not believe her. This is gonna be messy! How can not ONE person in Port Charles get that it crazy as bat shit Nelle who is doing all of this??? Come on.

I wonder how long the actress who plays Monica is going to be gone for? It is always odd when another actress has to step in.