General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Today's episode was explosive! Wait until you see the scenes between Carly and Nell.

Can't wait until next week! The Nurses' Ball is coming! It should be a good week. Lots of talent and drama as always!

Anna said Robin and Emma are coming in for the ball too. It's good that Kimberly always makes it back for the NB. She is such an important part of the whole thing. Can't wait to see what Lucy will be wearing!

Have a great weekend! And a Happy Mother's day, if you are a mom!

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Today's episode was explosive! Wait until you see the scenes between Carly and Nell.

Can't wait until next week! The Nurses' Ball is coming! It should be a good week. Lots of talent and drama as always!

Anna said Robin and Emma are coming in for the ball too. It's good that Kimberly always makes it back for the NB. She is such an important part of the whole thing. Can't wait to see what Lucy will be wearing!

Have a great weekend! And a Happy Mother's day, if you are a mom!

Oooooo, I LOVE cliffhangers! Can't wait to see it! Seeing angry Carly is always good lol.

Hope you have a good Mother's Day too. :) I don't have kids but two kitties that sometimes act like kids haha. Both young, under 2. :heart:

Hey Cats and other animals are family too! I've always had cats and I consider them my babies. Animals always love you not matter what! lol

Well, I bet Nell will lose the baby and go after Brad and Lucas' baby. What's with that damn staircase in the Q's house? How many people have fallen down them?

Anyway, Nell is not mentally stable and shouldn't raise a baby at all. I hope Michael doesn't blame Carly, but it looks like Monica wants Carly arrested. Damn that Nell no matter what she does no one thinks of her as the bad one.

Sonny and Carly are going to have one hot summer and not in a good way.

• Like 1

Yeah that girl is definitely not stable....her obsession with Carly has just gotten out of control and now she may have lost the baby because of it. I don't blame Carly....was an accident,

but that is not how the others are going to see it. Oh man, if she loses the baby I can't imagine the wrath that Michael, Joss etc will have on poor Carly who sadly can't see Nelle for who she really 

is and blame her. It will be hard to watch because I really wanted Nelle caught and punished but now that won't happen. Damn!

Well, if Michael comes over I hope he sees that baby blanket because he does know how Nell can be.

I still think if Nell loses her baby, she will try to steal Brad and Lucas's baby. She will completely go off the deep end and she has no one else to blame but herself, but she will blame Carly for sure.

Who could have taken the body that Sonny dumped in Brooklyn? Here we go again with the whole mob stuff. Mike needs to stop remembering stuff that no one wants him to remember. lol

I hope Andre can help Drew so he can actually have a life of his own and move on.

Sam on her own will be good for a change.

Can't wait for the Nurses' Ball. you know it's going to be fabulous!

Nell still lying big time. What a bitch!

Of course Ava hid that blanket that Nell made. She's another bitch.

Between Mike and now Carly, Sonny will lose custody of Avery for sure. This is becoming one big mess.

I bet Nell uses this incident to hook Michael in more and it seems everyone but Carly and Bobbie realize what a bitch Nell is. And don't get me started on Joss! She's becoming such a brat and if I were Carly I would just sit back and wait because eventually everyone else will see Nell for what she really is.

Joss needs to go to her dad's for the summer. I honestly can't stand how she sticks up for Nell because she got her kidney. Come on how long do we have to hear that story?

Nell will eventually show her true colors and I will just laugh when Michael takes that baby from her. Maybe then she'll leave town for good.

Joss has got to go!....just when I slowly started to tolerate her she is driving me mad right now! All done with her And this new awful Monica. Oh how I miss the old one!

People online were saying that either Ava or Brad took the blanket since he does seem to be her right hand man...which just seems odd to me.

Poor Carly. Now in jail....hope Diane can get her out. I just really want Sonny to find out what Nelle has been doing to Carly and send her out of town. But with the baby, man not as easy. Sucky situation. 

I can't believe with Carly in jail, Joss and Oscar go to the NB. That kid needs to be punished for months! Unreal.

I missed the ending today of GH. I will have to re-watch it later. I know it was mostly the red carpet today and we finally saw what happened to Robert. Damn! But it was nice to see him again.

Loved all the dresses the ladies of PC wore today. So pretty. The actresses who go to the Oscars need to watch to see what really pretty dresses look like and how well they fit the ladies.

I need to fast forward all Joss scenes....I swear! And Nelle too. 

I don't want Ava siding along with Nelle, I want her to blackmail that little witch. Go to the police with that blanket why don't you? Come on Ava! Someone needs to rat her out. 

And yeah every one looked amazing!  Especially Alexis with that black dress and her hair looked so good. Beautiful lady.

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I need to fast forward all Joss scenes....I swear! And Nelle too. 

I don't want Ava siding along with Nelle, I want her to blackmail that little witch. Go to the police with that blanket why don't you? Come on Ava! Someone needs to rat her out. 

And yeah every one looked amazing!  Especially Alexis with that black dress and her hair looked so good. Beautiful lady.

The ball was awesome today. So much talented people on GH.

Wait until you see the ending of today's episode! Epic! lol

Finally some characters know that Peter is Henrick. Can't wait to see what happens next week. The NB continues on Monday too.

Have a wonderful weekend! Stay safe!

Love the picture. Tyler is doing awesome on DOOL!

Wow! So much happened in that one episode. :o

Jason trying to convince Michael about crazy Nelle...and then Jason and Sam figuring out that Peter=Heinrich.

And then Finn proclaiming his love and of course Robert escaping! 

Oh! And then Maxie having her baby!  What an episode!!!!! 

Glad you liked that pic. Great to hear Tyler is doing well on Days. :)

I know I guess Anna will not meet Henrik aka Peter since he's delivering Maxie's baby.

Loved Robert punching Valentin! lol He really should be arrested for kidnapping Robert!

I'm just glad Sam and Jason know who Peter really is and let the games begin! My money's on Jason.

Mike seems to be doing well at the NB with Sonny and Stella, but something tells me he might start to forget by the end of the night. It's just so sad.

I can't believe Dante and Lulu were not in the audience when Ned and Olivia did their song and dance act. GH dropped the ball on that one.

So now poor Olivia won't ever be able to cook in the Q kitchen anymore? Well that sucks! Honestly, no one ever eats on the soaps anyway. lol

Ughhhh, I knew it. Now Nina knows and they will most likely break-up. Plus Ava and Griffin are done. Are there ever any happy couples???? Geez!

At least I hope Anna and Finn are on the right road..

Yeah that punch was pretty good by Robert. On IG, they showed a slow-motion clip of it. It is amazing how real it looks. Just love that he is back on GH!

Well, today's episode was good. Poor Maxie. Also Lulu was sad too and Nina knows the whole story of why Valentin took henrick and gave him to Faison.

you know henrick will bargin with the computer chip he has for Drew to get his memory back, so I doubt he'll go to jail. Not sure how he will still live in PC after this whole thing, but it's a soap and you know people can change in time.

yeah, pretty sure after today, Griffin and Ava are done. lol

The baby they have for maxie's baby son is so cute.

thanks for the heads up. I would really hate to see GH cancelled. I've watched it for a long time and I love it!

It all boils down to money. Meanwhile all those people on GMA get paid tons of money to tell you all the same shit as all the other talk shows.

I can't imagine life without GH or any other soaps anymore, but since we're down to 4 now, anything can happen.

GH has a large ensemble of actors now and I guess it costs a lot to produce, but we don't need more talk shows.

As for anyone getting canned for sexual misconduct, why doesn't the people in charge go after them and stop blaming tv shows for all this shit.

Anyway, it looks like Nell will get Carly to jail if someone doesn't do something to discredit her. Michael is a jerk if he doesn't believe his mother. And don't get me started on Joss. She is one stupid girl. I hope Jason and Spinellia can help Carly before she goes to jail. They better find the proof soon or everyone's life will be screwed up.

GH definitely gets the least amount of respect and I am sure $$$ compared to NBC and CBS. Just because their ratings are the lowest of the 4 should not mean they get shunned or pitiful amounts of money. It's awful how they treat the soaps on that channel. They already canceled OLTL and AMC....we don't need 4 hours of talk shows or nonsense like that. I hope hope hope it's just an ugly rumor and that it doesn't come true. This is not the first time the threat of a cancelation has happened. 

I can't believe Kiki slept with Griffin. Can you imagine Avas reaction? OMG. :o

Yeah don't get me started on Joss. You want more money GH,  get rid of her. Harsh but can't stand the character. She and Nelle can both leave. I read again that the Y&R actress who played Chloe is coming to GH very soon.  Have no idea what character she would play. Hmm. 

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

GH definitely gets the least amount of respect and I am sure $$$ compared to NBC and CBS. Just because their ratings are the lowest of the 4 should not mean they get shunned or pitiful amounts of money. It's awful how they treat the soaps on that channel. They already canceled OLTL and AMC....we don't need 4 hours of talk shows or nonsense like that. I hope hope hope it's just an ugly rumor and that it doesn't come true. This is not the first time the threat of a cancelation has happened. 

I can't believe Kiki slept with Griffin. Can you imagine Avas reaction? OMG. :o

Yeah don't get me started on Joss. You want more money GH,  get rid of her. Harsh but can't stand the character. She and Nelle can both leave. I read again that the Y&R actress who played Chloe is coming to GH very soon.  Have no idea what character she would play. Hmm. 

Yeah, GH needs to get rid of those minor characters that have become a daily character now. finish up the storyline with Henrick and let's move on. Even if he makes a deal with the hard drive, how can he stay in PC?

Yeah, I can't believe how Joss believes Nell over her own mother! I can't wait until Nell is found out for who she really is! you know it will happen.

Carly will probably have to plead guilty by reason of insanity and be put in a mental hospital, but I doubt Nell will stop with her plan.

I have a bad feeling that something will happen to Nell's baby and she will steal Brad and Lucas's baby or switch it. Brad thinks she's so great, but I bet this will be the next storyline.

Even if Jason finds the blanket, like Diane said, Jason and Sonny are gangsters and the courts will not believe them over Nell. The only one who can solve this and make it believable is if Michael finds out the truth. If he turns on Carly, both he and Joss should be disowned.

Kiki sleeping with Griffin was a huge mistake, but Ava makes it so hard to love her. Kiki is going to continue to have trouble with Dr. Bench, so she better tell someone about this.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Gosh I hope Nelle doesn't try to take Brad's baby....even though I don't get their friendship at all....doesn't she even value that? Or she is that clinically evil?!

I feel badly for Carly...what an awful mess she is in. I wouldn't want to go to jail but I also wouldn't want to plead insanity if indeed I wasn't. Man oh man. :question:

Breakthrough for Lulu and Maxie....FINALLY! I have missed their friendship a lot. That was really nice to see. But am wondering what on earth Maxie is going to ask her to do...have a bad feeling about it. 

Hope you have a safe and happy holiday weekend! Probably no GH on Monday but I know Y&R will be new. They never take days off. 

Yeah, I'm glad Maxie and Lulu are friends again.

I know Anna feels guilty, but if Henrick continues to blame her, I would just let it be. I don't see how he will continue to live in PC even if he helps Drew. I doubt he'll keep his job, but then again who knows?

Nell plays everyone. She's not Brad's real friend. I just hope Michael wakes up. Joss, I've given up on her, because she's only 15 and what the hell does she know? I mean I would never go against my family especially my mother no matter what was said or supposedly done. Monica needs to wake up too. Is that baby so damn important to the Q family that you would like a crazy bitch be part of your family? Come on! and if Ava doesn't give up that baby blanket she's off my list too. I think Griffin and Kiki make a better couple. Ava is another sneaky bitch and she won't ever change.

I know Alexis is weary of Julian, but I love them together!

Yeah, I have to check the tv schedule for GH and DOOL on Monday, probably not. Anyway, DOOL is heating up again. A lot of character changes coming.

I was really surprised by that brief Julexis moment...it was nice..those two really have so much chemistry. Shame they can't be a couple. He and Kim are cute but not a passionate couple. 

Poor Carly....not much else to say about the situation except that it sucks royally.  And so about that trial...now I know who that ex Chloe from Y&R is playing,  the DA! Never woulda guessed that was her new role. Wonder how long she will be in that role for?

And Kiki. Omg that doc!!!!! He is sick, sick, sick! Glad she finally confessed to someone. 

Yeah, but I don't think Nell will get Michael after this. My new soap opera digest said Michael will become powerful using his Q and Corintos power so I doubt Nell will be getting what she wants.

Jason is on the case, so hopefully Carly will be coming home soon. Sonny will have his hands full with his dad.

I'm so glad kiki told Liz about Dr. Bensch. I hope Monica fires him. Don't they check the backgrounds on these doctors?

Did you see Franco was looking up Liz's dad? it would be so cool to see Richard Dean Anderson come back to GH as Jeff.

Well I hope so! Michael should and absolutely believe his mom's word first and foremost over that little witch Nelle. I can't wait to see it....I want her punished for what she has done!

Poor Kiki, she finally gets the guts to not only confide in Elizabeth but to go to Monica and file a complaint and basically he can get away with it? WTF. :max: He is so creepy, I can't stand it!

He was on OLTL right? Did he play a good guy or a bad guy? He plays it really well, almost too well lol. Good actor, but do not like his character. So slimy!

Dr. Bench was a good guy on OLTL. His real life wife is on DOOL now. I used to watch OLTL but I can't remember the characters anymore.

Yeah, in this day and age you can't fire this perv? Come on.

Okay, President Trump interrupted my last 25 minutes of GH today. I have to watch it over the weekend On Demand.

I do know that Michael and Jason came to an understanding. Michael is moving into the Q mansion and Nell thinks for her, but I know Michael is going to keep a close eye on her and you know she will screw up.

Okay, Kristen Storm wasn't Maxie today. I do hope she's okay. Peter is in very hot water.

I feel so bad for Carly. you know someone in jail will try to hurt her. Sonny and Jason better do something. I was hoping Felix could become Mike's nurse since Stella introduced them in the NB. I hope so. I like Felix and I want him to have a bigger part and a good storyline. Also Brad and Lucas.

I hope Ava sides with kiki and Griffin helps her too because that doctor isn't going to stop bothering her.

Just remembered Dr. Bench played a character named Max. I don't remember what he did exactly, but Blair played his wife and in real life they are married.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
Remebered something.