General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Watched GH today.

So glad Michael is not being fooled by Nell. Jason is an amazing friend to Carly.

Wow! Nina kidnapped Peter! For a while I thought it was Lisal. I hope someone finds that computer file for Drew. I think having him remember who he is opens up his character.

The actress who played Maxie yesterday was on DOOL. I thought she actually did a pretty good job as Maxie. Hope the real Maxie is okay.

I know! I was pleasantly surprised by how good that Maxie sub was...cause she has some really bad ones lol. This actress reminded me of Rachel McAdams. 

Nina kidnapping Peter?!!! Wow, did not see that coming but not too surprised cause she's got some balls and can be quite feisty like that one episode where she pulled that lady's hair. :lol:

Happy Birthday Tristan Rogers! 72 years old. He looks amazing.

Happy Birthday Arianne Zucker she is 44. She played Nicole on DOOL.

Yeah, I hope Nina doesn't go back to her old self. I love her! I actually thought it was Dr. O since she told Anna about karma. lol

Anyway, glad Michael is looking into Nell. Carly has to get out of jail. I also want Felix to be Mike's nurse. Give him more air time.

That hard drive for Drew's memories look to be somewhere in the hotel or maybe the parking garage. Hope someone finds it and gives it to the police.

Awww yes, it is Tristans bday! It's awesome that he is back at GH, I.did not feel Y&R was the right fit for him. 

That look of shock on Nelles face as they were dragging a screaming Carly away was something else! She certainly knows what to say to set her off...Carly you must must know this. You are just falling deeper and deeper into her trap. :facepalm:

So it looks like Dr.O is going have fun holding Henrik hostage. This will get interesting!

I knew it was Dr. O, but now she has Nina involved. Alexis is going to be very busy with all the divorce cases she is having.

OMG, Nell is going to appear in Carly's trial. It seems even if Jason proves all the stuff Nell has done to Carly, it's still a motive to pushing her down the stairs. I think Michael is the only one who can get Nell and help his mother too.

This is going to be one hell of a trial. I'm already annoyed! All I do is scream at the tv. lol

So Robin knows now...good. Poor thing is shocked, can't blame her though. I would be shocked too to find out my mom slept with a nasty villian which produced a half brother. And speaking of Heinrik, I really thought Dr.O was gonna cut his finger off! She ain't messin around. 

So the trial is about to start and yeah its super easy to tell a person to stay calm but you aren't in their shoes staring at a crazy lady named Nelle. I think Carly will explode again cause Nelle is a little liar and she will do that throughout the entire trial..Jason needs to find that blanket!!!

I think if Carly loses a little control that might help her case. lol

Yeah, Robin was shocked. who wouldn't be is right? Eventually she will forgive Anna. I wonder if she will want to meet Peter and get to know him, if Dr. O ever releases him.

So glad Kiki hired Alexis to represent her against Dr. B. What a son of a bitch he is! You know there are other women he has harassed and they will testify against him. I think Alexis is going to rip Monica a new one for not doing some action against the perv doctor.

I hope Jason or Michael find some dirt on Nell. I still say Michael will take her to court and take that baby. Still not sure if Nell will actually have the baby. All this shit she is doing can't be good for the baby's welfare. Everything a mother does while pregnant affects her baby. Nell will learn that the hard way.

So James Read is playing Finn's dad. I like him. I liked him on Remington Steele and he was also on DOOL for about a year. It will be good to see why Finn hates him and why he doesn't like his brother Chase.

Man....I can't stand Nelle being the faker that she is like when she cried out in pain when she got off the bench. Please. I do hope though that Michael steps up and does something....anything! Cause right now he is good for nothing. Harsh but true.

But Sonnys face was priceless with his sighs, shaking his head in disbelief and rolling his eyes. Lol. I can't wait to see the defense's side tomorrow with Diane! 

I know I hope this trial doesn't last long and Nell messes up and Michael and Jason find out.

I'm so glad Felix is the nurse who is helping Mike out. I love the character of Felix. He is sweet and funny.

Alexis is going to tear Dr. B apart. Can't wait. You know there are more women out there that he has harassed and they will find them.

10 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Alexis is going to tear Dr. B apart. Can't wait. You know there are more women out there that he has harassed and they will find them.

This. ^ I have missed seeing Alexis in her "lawyer" role...it is time she gets more air time, so I can't wait to see that slimeball put through the ringer and then some!

Yeah, Alexis hasn't had much cases since she got her license back. I hope she doesn't go up against Diane. I hope Diane doesn't get to defend Dr. B. he's guilty as sin and you know they will be brining some other women to testify.

Okay, do you think Franco will get Liz's parents to come to their wedding? I would love to see Richard Dean Anderson come back as Jeff. I mean he's not doing anything and getting back on GH would be awesome. Don't think we've ever seen Liz's mom? And the girl who played Sarah? Not sure if I remember her. It would be nice to see Audrey attend the wedding even though she's retired now. Still it would be nice to see her. Maybe Heather will be allowed one day out of Jail to attend. lol I hope Drew shows up too.

Anyway, I don't know what Carly's going to do? I just want this whole Nell thing over with. it's gone on long enough. Michael needs to prove she's a liar and a bit off and get full custody of his baby. She's going to destroy that baby's life too.

Jason is smart and he will probably be the one to take Nell down.

So my mom is in town the next 3 weeks so I cant watch GH the same day but the next day at work...so I watched Monday's episode today. :)

Did you ever watch that show Dharma and Greg? Everytime I see that judge I think of that show. He looks like exactly the same.

Yeah, I do like Anna and Finn. Totally in that puppy love phase, awwww. 

I am glad people are starting to see Nelle for who she is because come on, you think it took long enough?!! I wanted to shake Michael for so long lol!

The actor who played the judge was in LA Law too.

I didn't watch that show, but Jenna Elfman is now on Fear the Walking Dead. The actor who played Greg was on Criminal Minds for many years until he hit a writer and now he's not on anything.

Okay, I will try not to say too much about GH until you can catch up.  There's someone in PC that knows Nell, so she has another person who knows what a liar she is. Good.

Today was kind of slow, but Joss seems to be coming around and talking to Michael. I hope Jason finds a way to help Carly soon.

Enjoy your visit with your mom. :)

22 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The actor who played the judge was in LA Law too.

I didn't watch that show, but Jenna Elfman is now on Fear the Walking Dead. The actor who played Greg was on Criminal Minds for many years until he hit a writer and now he's not on anything.

Okay, I will try not to say too much about GH until you can catch up.  There's someone in PC that knows Nell, so she has another person who knows what a liar she is. Good.

Today was kind of slow, but Joss seems to be coming around and talking to Michael. I hope Jason finds a way to help Carly soon.

Enjoy your visit with your mom. :)

Thanks! Always nice to see my mom.. :) 

LA Law....heard of it but never seen it. I used to watch Criminal Minds so very aware of that actor. I like him.

So wow! Chase and Nelle?!!!! What a well kept secret....never would have guessed they had a history. Good one GH! 

Poor Jason...his voice was so sad when talking about Carly.  Hope she doesn't have to stay in that place too long. He's right though....Nelle is the psycho who belongs there, not Carly. 

Well, Jason figured out a way to help Carly.

I'm sorry, but there's no way a woman with Carly's means would be put in a state hospital. She has her own doctor who would need to sign her in. Sometimes the soaps annoy me with their way of doing stuff.

Anyway, that nurse and orderly are in for a world of hurt once Jason starts helping Carly.

Poor Peter. I don't know how he's going to get help with Dr. O on the warpath.

Looks like the summer will be heating up on GH!

Good for Kiki and Griffin for standing up to Dr. McSlimey....man alive, he is just something else isn't he and completely delusional!

I hope Nina and Valentin don't break-up...I like the 30 day plan but he always manages to screw things up.

I LOVE how Jason is on the inside, can't wait to see how he gets Carly outta there.

Have a great weekend! :)

So glad when I saw Dr. Kevin go to Carly's room. I hope he can stop that bitch of a nurse. It's sad, but true, how many people are sadistic bastards and then work with mentally ill people. I'm sure Jason is going to get her and that big dumb orderly.

Yeah, but that Dr. B has a picture of Kiki hugging Griffin and since Kiki never named the doctor in print, I think he's going to say it's Griffin and not him who was harassing Kiki. This is going to be troubling.

Dominic Z (Dante) is leaving GH. I do hope they replace him for Lulu's sake. We just lost Nathan, we can't lose cop. I hate when actors leave the soaps.

I also heard that Bryan who plays Lucas on DOOL is leaving. The soap fired him. damn it. I like his character and his Will's dad and also was having a relationship with Chloe. I guess that's on hold now. DOOL has let him go so many times. It sucks.

Hope you have a great weekend too.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more

Yes! It is very very nice to see Dr. Kevin and Jason on the inside, cause someone needs to protect Carly from that mean old nurse! She is awful. She and Nelle are two of a kind!

They do need to replace Dante, I mean now losing two cops. Ugh. :( I really liked his character and how the relationship developed between him and Sonny over the years. I just hope hope hope that GH at least stays on the air. 

Is Lucas a main character? Ingo is still on B&B and finally on air again but sometimes it seems like you don't see him for a month. He is on pretty intermittently.

Yeah, Lucas has been on DOOL for over 20 years. The soap keeps him and then lets him go. It's been like that for a long time. He is the son of Kate Roberts who is a major character, so he has connections. I really liked him with Chloe too. Wonder if they will let her go once again too.

Well, Jason is staying and helping Carly. Michael is getting closer to exposing Nell for all her lies. Chase confided in Dante about who Nell really is, so I'm hoping Dante gets on board too.

Ava is a bitch and will mess up Kiki's case against Dr. B if she interferes in this case.

I hope Kevin gets both that head nurse and that big orderly fired soon. They are going to cause big trouble for Carly, I just know it.

Why is Dante not believing his partner...yes, he was not forthcoming about knowing Nelle? But come on! Give your partner the benefit of the doubt over that psycho. I didn't like that scene at all.

Sometimes Dante is not all that smart. Love him, but true.

Yeah Ava can be bitchy but I kinda like that side of her at certain times. She plays the part well. Her bitchiness I can take in small doses versus Nelle's.

So glad Michael has Nell's computer info. Now he does know what a sneaking bitch she really is. She's trying to mess with Chase's career again. I knew she seduced him. Men are so weak. I loved how his female partner knew what Nell was doing, but not him. lol Thinking with their penis instead of their head yet again.

I can't wait for the time when Michael will confront Nell on her lies.

Okay, wait until you see today's episode! Let me know because we heard something at the end and I'm trying to figure out who or what it could be?

I love when GH has cool mysteries to solve.

I don't like that new DA. Now we have to have her bothering Sonny. God let it go. I hope they don't give her a major storyline. I don't like her.

So glad another nurse came forward against Dr. B. I think his days are numbered working for GH and the soap.

So I am a terrible guesser lol, but some people online said that they think it may be Morgan, Nicholas or Kevins twin in that room....but I don't know? Anyway I like mysteries too, so can't wait to see who was all yelling! 

It was really nice to see Brad and Lucas in actual scenes together. Shocking almost haha! Needs to happen a lot more.

I don't like the new DA too....I.didn't like this actress on Y&R or her Chloe character and I don't like her here. Gosh I hope she is not here on GH longterm. Oh! Also read Milo is coming back but not sure for how long.

Yeah, I was thinking about Kevin's brother, Ryan, but I think he was killed. It was so long ago. Who remembers? lol

Well, Tyler is still on DOOL, but I guess they could bring that other actor on as Nick. I thought he was good.

the actor who played Morgan is on a new nighttime show this fall, called Hotel or something like that, so I doubt it is him, but I wish that character would come back.

Yeah, the new DA is annoying and trying too hard. Sonny will never be arrested as long as Maurice stays on GH.

I just hope that Kevin isn't doing something crazy. I like his character and want him to stay a good guy. Dr. B's days are numbered now that the new nurse has spoken to Alexis and Kiki.

I just hope GH and Monica really check their doctors history before they hire them. lol

Yeah, I do hope the adoption goes well for brad and Lucas. They deserve to be happy and have a baby to love. I just have a feeling that this won't go well. Either Nell will do something because her baby will die or the mother of the other baby will want it back. I knew about a teacher who worked in my school and this happened to her. She and her husband were so happy about adopting a baby, when the father of the baby found out she was giving it up and then he stepped up and stopped. The teacher and her husband were devastated. So this happens in real life, so who knows?

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

So I am a terrible guesser lol, but some people online said that they think it may be Morgan, Nicholas or Kevins twin in that room....but I don't know? Anyway I like mysteries too, so can't wait to see who was all yelling! 

It was really nice to see Brad and Lucas in actual scenes together. Shocking almost haha! Needs to happen a lot more.

I don't like the new DA too....I.didn't like this actress on Y&R or her Chloe character and I don't like her here. Gosh I hope she is not here on GH longterm. Oh! Also read Milo is coming back but not sure for how long.

Love Milo. I read he was coming back too. Well, I read in my soap paper that the new DA will have a storyline. God, I can't stand her. She's trying too hard and annoying all at the same time.

Sonny needs to get rid of her. lol