General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Today's episode was good..I am SO lovin seeing Michael getting so close to nailing Nelle to the wall!!! Oooooooo, I can't wait! Long time coming.

Awwww, when Sonny and Carly hugged. That was so sweet. :heart: That nurse though, I thought she was going to catch Carly with that phone. Tense moment!

Dante is still buggin me lol, he is pretty hard on Chase. Come on Dante, help your fellow cop out to get Nelle. The more people to make the case against her the better!

That new DA will have a storyline? Yuck! Was really glad when she got off Y&R, she needs to go make Lifetime or Hallmark movies with Ryan. :lol:

Well, the storyline with Michael and Nell just went the way I expected it too. I'm not sure about what Michael is going to do? Anyway, you know eventually Nell will get nailed. I just hope that Carly and Michael get the baby by then. One of my soap papers also said something about Nell possibly doing something to steal Brad and Lucas's baby since it's weird that she's friends with Brad. I still say I bet something happens to her baby and she steals there baby. Another baby switch storyline. Oh joy!

Well, today the damn news interrupted GN again just when Sonny was going to scare the shit out of Rupert. it must have worked because when GH was back on Rupert was pleasant to both Sonny and Carly and said how he would look after her. I will have to On demand today's episode to see that part. I love when Sonny shows his power. It's very cool.

Today's episode was very good. Just have to re-watch the parts I missed. I hate ABC they always interrupt GH for something that can wait. CBS waited until the commercial and didn't interrupt The Talk.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, the storyline with Michael and Nell just went the way I expected it too. I'm not sure about what Michael is going to do? Anyway, you know eventually Nell will get nailed. I just hope that Carly and Michael get the baby by then. One of my soap papers also said something about Nell possibly doing something to steal Brad and Lucas's baby since it's weird that she's friends with Brad. I still say I bet something happens to her baby and she steals there baby. Another baby switch storyline. Oh joy!

Well, today the damn news interrupted GN again just when Sonny was going to scare the shit out of Rupert. it must have worked because when GH was back on Rupert was pleasant to both Sonny and Carly and said how he would look after her. I will have to On demand today's episode to see that part. I love when Sonny shows his power. It's very cool.

Today's episode was very good. Just have to re-watch the parts I missed. I hate ABC they always interrupt GH for something that can wait. CBS waited until the commercial and didn't interrupt The Talk.

Are you on the East coast? I am lucky that being in AK, 4 hours ahead of time....I can watch it in full on ABC.com. That must get old after awhile though- all those interruptions!

Gosh, I know you have mentioned Nelle taking Brad's baby.... but seriously, how messed up is that? I guess nothing should surprise me with that girl...but still. No couple on GH can ever be happy lol.

Well..Mac and Felicia are but they are never on! :P

I live in Dallas Texas. Anyway, I watched GH on demand. Yeah, Sonny paid Rupert to watch out for Carly and I love how chase is playing Nell. Not liking that Michael will marry Nell to keep on eye on her. He better not change his will and give her everything. That would be a death sentence.

Yeah, Felicia was on the other day, but not Mac. Don't they own the Floating Rib? I love them as a couple and Maxie needs her mother! Come on. My parents are were so excited when I had my daughter and since they are retired they watch her everyday. That's what grandparents do for their kids.

Well, Nell is crazy enough to steal a baby if something happens to her baby especially if she marries Michael.

I hope Dr. B gets his, but I know he'll be fighting to the end. He has that picture on his phone of Griffin hugging Kiki and who knows?

Also I don't trust Griffin from telling the court he slept with Kiki. He's too honest for his own good.

I was wishing Sonny would have threatened Rupert, but I guess paying him was the way to go.

God! If the patient turns out to be Morgan how cool would that be? It seems likely since Carly seems to be in their radar. It would have to be another actor since Bryan is on another show this fall, but who knows?

Both Chase and Nelle are doing a fantastic job at playing Nelle...it's awesome to see. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

Yes I think Mac and Felicia do own the bar. I know they are probably on recurring status but when Maxie had the baby and lost Nathan, they should have been on air to support her or at least her own mother. Come on GH! 

Dr.B is a slimeball. What dirty tricks he will play and pull out at all stops will not surprise me in the least. 

Do you trust Rupert? Yeah Sonny paid him but I have this bad feeling he is just going to pocket the money and rat him out to that bitchy nurse. Hope he doesn't but I don't know....

That would be awesome if it was Morgan even if it was a different actor. They did a great job with the Michael recast so I am sure they could do the same with Morgan. 

Can't believe that Dominic Z is gone. He didn't even get a big send off. I wonder if GH will report him missing and presumed dead eventually or just replace him. How many cops can PC lose?

Today's episode was very good. I think Sam is getting some info on where Peter might be. Also I loved the scenes with Kevin and Carly. I'm really trying to figure out who can be in the room next to Carly's. I hope it's someone good.

Well, today GH got a new character and I think it's going to be a great storyline. I do hope GH gives this character a great storyline because once you find out who the character is you will agree this is a storyline so much in the world today.

Enjoy your weekend.

Dallas is going to be super hot. Staying in most of the weekend. I hate the heat!

6 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Both Chase and Nelle are doing a fantastic job at playing Nelle...it's awesome to see. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

Yes I think Mac and Felicia do own the bar. I know they are probably on recurring status but when Maxie had the baby and lost Nathan, they should have been on air to support her or at least her own mother. Come on GH! 

Dr.B is a slimeball. What dirty tricks he will play and pull out at all stops will not surprise me in the least. 

Do you trust Rupert? Yeah Sonny paid him but I have this bad feeling he is just going to pocket the money and rat him out to that bitchy nurse. Hope he doesn't but I don't know....

That would be awesome if it was Morgan even if it was a different actor. They did a great job with the Michael recast so I am sure they could do the same with Morgan. 

Well, if Rupert doesn't do what Sonny says, then the next step would be to kick his ass! lol

Yeah, I wish they would replace Morgan. So many characters have been replaced and have proven how amazing they are. Look at Michael and Kiki too. And even when Maxie got replaced temporarily the actors were very good.

I loved the scenes with Drew and Franco too. Very cool that they can be friends. Ava and Franco were so funny trying to figure out how to kill Dr. B. I loved it!

The actress that plays Nell is going off GH. I can't say I'm sorry. I really hate Nell and want to see her get hers, which I'm pretty sure will be sooner rather than later since she's off the show.

Today's episode was so good.

yeah, the whole Peter being captured is getting old now. I think Curtis and Sam will find him soon. The clues are coming together. Dr. O will probably get out of town fast when he's found. I hope Peter doesn't tell on Nina, because her grief is confusing her.

So glad Rupert is helping Carly and Dr. Kevin is helping her too. Can't wait to find out who is in the next room.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The actress that plays Nell is going off GH. I can't say I'm sorry. I really hate Nell and want to see her get hers, which I'm pretty sure will be sooner rather than later since she's off the show.

Today's episode was so good.

yeah, the whole Peter being captured is getting old now. I think Curtis and Sam will find him soon. The clues are coming together. Dr. O will probably get out of town fast when he's found. I hope Peter doesn't tell on Nina, because her grief is confusing her.

So glad Rupert is helping Carly and Dr. Kevin is helping her too. Can't wait to find out who is in the next room.

Wait, what? Don't toy with me lol!! Omg, that is the best news ever....now, let's get the DA to go too. Get her outta here!

Ooooooo, Rupert is being helpful and not going straight to that nurse? Yes! Looking forward to seeing that. My mom left town so I can watch it the same day again. :)

Well, I read in my soap paper, that the nurse will be around for a while, so I guess Carly isn't getting out anytime soon.

Well, I read about Nell on instagram, so I hope it's correct. I can't see how the character will continue once she's found out.

Since we're seeing more and more of Lucas and Brad, I still say Nell and the babies will have a connection. Maybe Nell will die and Michael will give his baby to Lucas and Brad. either way, I want Nell out of there.

Still no clue as to who is in Room 22. I hope it's a great surprise and not someone we don't care about. I'm hoping for Nick or Morgan. I was also thinking maybe Faison isn't really dead and Kevin just put him in a mental hospital and didn't really take his brain.

I can't remember if Kevin's brother Ryan is dead or not? I hope it's not him. I don't care about him.

I wish Laura and Spencer would come back to GH. How do you not bring them back?

I read that the actress who plays Nelle didn't renew her contract and may want to do films just like Ryan. Wonder if its because she won the Emmy so she's like thinking she's too good for GH? I don't know. But am not a fan of hers whatever she plans on doing. I know...harsh lol. :lol:

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I read that the actress who plays Nelle didn't renew her contract and may want to do films just like Ryan. Wonder if its because she won the Emmy so she's like thinking she's too good for GH? I don't know. But am not a fan of hers whatever she plans on doing. I know...harsh lol. :lol:

God I don't care why she's leaving as long as she is! lol I want this whole lying Nell storyline to end and Michael to have his baby and Carly to get back to her life.

Today's episode was very good. Milo is back for a bit. Sonny finds out what he needs to from Mike.

The whole trial with Kiki and Dr. B is going to be full of surprises. I just love the scenes with Franco and Ava and now Julian is getting in on the act too. lol

I hope Nell's days are numbered and she leaves very soon.

Colonel Sanders played by George Hamilton??!!!!!!! Whaaaaaat? and WHY?????? One person online was like, so they can pay George but not Genie? Messed up for sure! I did not understand these scenes at all....

It was nice to see Milo yesterday...he was always such a sweet guy.

The trial with Dr.B will be good....I want what is coming to him but will be curious to see what tricks he tries. That picture of Kiki and Griffin is a start. But oh man when Ava finds out they slept together, watch out! Cause it will come out.

Yeah, the whole Colonel Sanders thing with Maxie and Lulu was weird. I mean why?

Anyway, Det. Chase and Jordan coming up with a plan for Michael to play dead to get Nell? Exactly how will that work?

Sonny will be in big trouble if Julian digs up the foundation in his bar. What the hell was Mike thinking?

So I guess no one from Liz's family will show up for the wedding? I guess we have time since it won't be until November. I would love to see Richard Dean Anderson come back as Jeff. I don't think we ever saw Liz's mom. Maybe her brother can come back too. How long will he have to serve time in Tennessee?

Anyway, I can't wait for Nell to be gone. I wonder how Michael will fake his death and will they frame Nell? Isn't that against law?

I really hope Peter gets free soon. I'm tired of this storyline. Dr. O better get her passport ready because she will have to get out of the country after Peter is freed.

But maybe they will make a deal since all of them have secrets they don't want to get out.

Uh oh....Julian has that picture and he will figure out this whole secret about the body in no time. They have no love lost between them so I'm sure he will use it against Sonny.

As far as Liz's wedding I did not watch GH when Richard Dean Anderson was on so that would be great to see him on GH now even if just for one episode.

Glad that cub scout boy talked to Franco and hope this means that they all go find Peter and let the poor guy go! 

So I wonder when and where this will air? Would be some weird to see him as someone other than Sonny! :)

Is that a movie or a tv show? Cool. I've seen a few soap actors playing on prime time shows. I bet it's fun to be a different character.

Sonny (Maurice) looks very good as a cop. lol

Well, I was just a little kid back when my mom would watch GH. I don't remember Richard Dean Anderson either, but she said he was an important character back then. Who knows? Different actresses have played Liz's sister, so maybe one of them will come back?

Okay, so Michael is going to fake his death. Carly and Sonny will freak out. I hope Michael told Jason the whole plan. Someone has to know the truth. I hope Nell doesn't plan something dangerous, but since the actress is leaving hopefully everyone will get the evidence they need to put her away.

Finola Hughes (Anna) is on vacation for the whole summer. The soap papers hinted she was kidnapped by that guy who drove her to the airport. Poor Finn thinks she's too busy to talk to him. I hope Finn gets in touch with Emma or Robin and finds out Anna is missing. Probably once Finola comes back from her vacation.

I was also hoping Lucky would come back since the show Nashville was cancelled. It would be great to see him and Laura and Spencer come back to GH. I miss all of them.

I was so hoping someone would find Peter, but no such luck. I want this storyline to end although I do love Dr. O. She's just so funny.

Nina is going to have a nervous breakdown if this keeps up.

It is a movie that will be released in 2019 on cable I believe? I hope whatever channel it is on is one that I get! :) I love it when I see Lifetime or Hallmark movies with soap stars that I know past and present...

Finola is off the whole summer? Must be nice! I will say though that she was on a lot this past year so it's a vacation well deserved. 

I love Dr.O too...the things she says with that thick accent of hers cracks me up. Nice to see Nina stand her ground though, she will not let her kill Peter come hell or high water!

Yeah, Finola always goes on vacation every summer. GH writes around her. 

Guess we won't see her for awhile and Finn is getting worried.

I'm still not sure how Michael faking his death is going to trap Nell? Anyway, guess we'll see, but I'm afraid that when Carly finds out, she will lose it. I know Nell will have to believe it, so I don't think Carly should know, but this might effect her big time.

Nothing from patient in Room 22. I wonder who it is and what will happen?

I know that we haven't seen the last of that nurse and she'll probably go after Rupert for helping Carly too.

I hate that Nina and Valentin are breaking up...loved them. But I just don't think she can forgive him yet again. 

I hope that Michael tells Carly his plan but he probably can't cause it seems like she cant really have visitors. I just don't know how this is all gonna play out. And Chase? He is just playing her too right? Like Michael? cause he is pretty dang convincing about being in love with Nelle. Sometimes I can't keep up with what is the truth or a lie lol. 

Well, today Michael contacted Alexis to do something for him and he knew Nell was listening.

I really like Dr. O, but I want this storyline with Peter to be over. it's getting boring now. I think Curtis and Sam are getting closer to finding out the truth.

Yeah, I like Valentin and Nina too, but who knows? I think Valentin might leave if he doesn't get a good storyline.

Once your find out what Michael plans to do, I bet something does happen to Nell's baby and she might just steal Brad and Lucas's baby. This would be something Nell would do, but who knows?

For some reason, Ava is going to think Oscar looks familiar to her. Where is this going? Not sure yet.

I really liked Franco and Finn together. They were funny.

Stella is still trying to break up Jordan and Curtis

Just watched it. That was a great Friday episode!!!! Loved it all except for stupid Joss who watched Nelle and CHase kiss for like 5 seconds and didnt believe they were both into it?! Gimme a break!

And Bobby wearing all black and no standing up, omg that was hysterical. Love her!

Can't believe Carly escaped. Oh man......spells trouble. But watching her rebel and take out that nasty nurse was fun to watch. Can't stand her.

I know Bobbie was awesome wearing all black. I knew when they didn't show her right away, she was wearing black because it was more of a funeral than a wedding. lol

Yeah, please Nell had her arms around Chase the whole time.

Carly is going back to Ferncliff and now they will make it worse for her. Even Kevin won't trust her, but he might be fired for this to happen. I read that nurse will be on for a bit, so Carly is going to be in a world of hurt and I don't think Rupert will be able to help her.

I think now the plans Michael and Chase had might be done. Unless Jason takes Carly on the run, this is going to be a nightmare for all of them now.

I don't  know when the actress that plays Nell is leaving, but it seems like she will get her way for now.

Oh nooooo, eavesdropping Nelle heard that convo?? Ugh. Well that won't be good! I wish I knew when her last day was....seems she is on every day lately. I am glad though that Joss admitted to what she saw which was that Nelle and Chase were both kissing each other.

See, I don't trust Rupert. I don't think he will help Carly no matter the $ Sonny gave him. I wonder what will happen to her now.