General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, I knew Nell would hear Michael. Why do they continue to say things out in the open.

I'm waiting for someone like Dr. B. to hear Kiki and Griffin talk about them sleeping together. You know it's going to happen.

Damn it, Trump interrupted the last ten minutes of GH. I will have to on demand it tomorrow and re-watch it. It was a good episode today.

I hope whatever Michael has planned doesn't get him really killed for it.

Carly will feel the wrath of Mary Pat soon enough. Rupert told her he's just an orderly and can't do much to help her if Mary Pat gets her way, which we know she will. Carly is going to pay for escaping and drugging that bitch. OMG, it seems they are testing the new DA with Drew. I honestly don't like her and since Drew has all of Jason's memories, I don't like it.

I do hope Nina lets Peter go or Valentin finds him. I want this overwith already.

Oh gosh....I would just hate it if Michael died. I really like the character and the actor who plays him.

But speaking of GH people leaving, I read that Jordan will be leaving and they will recast her role. 

So that DA is back....oh well it was nice not seeing her on screen while it lasted haha. But I have this feeling they will try to pair her off with Drew. So obvious with that flirting after she squirted mustard on him. <_< 

Yeah, I saw Jordan is leaving too. I don't understand it. She has a good storyline and will be marrying Curtis. OH well, glad they are re-casting her.

Well, now Sonny knows what Michael and Chase are planning. I really hope this works and Nell is gone.

Carly goes up against Mary Pat tomorrow. God help her.

I do hope the Peter storyline is coming to an end. I don't know how the character will continue on GH, but you never know?

Well, I do hope Drew finds the hard drive and gets his own memories back. I don't like the idea that he can get Jason arrested at any time if he wanted to. He knows all Jason's secrets.

Hope Julian doesn't find that dead body under his bar.

Also since Ava is being such a bitch, I hope it comes out that Kiki and Griffin slept together, so she can get dumped again.

And where is little Avery? Since Ava got custody, we haven't seen her at all.

Poor Franco....he will have a headache for a few days. I just love how Elizabeth is with him....so caring and attentive. It's sweet. 

But man Dr. O has lost it! With the fire, I wonder what will happen next. Peter doesn't deserve to die, I do agree with Nina on that one.

Poor poor Carly, not only is she being drugged by a horrible nurse and new doc but she is in a straight-jacket too. Man alive! :blink:

Sonny and Mike's scenes were hard to watch today, but Sonny handled the situation very well. It is so difficult when people w/Alzheimers forget who you are. And yeah I do not know why 

they don't show Avery more. She has to be 3 or 4 now? I am sure she can handle some lines!! 

I hope if and when they show Avery it's the same little girl. She's so cute!

Yeah, GH is showing exactly how terrible Alzheimer's can be on the patient and the family. I commend both actors for playing so amazingly well. Felix was great too.

Yeah, well we know once Carly gets out of the hospital, Mary Pat will pay big time.

My soap paper said something about the patient in Room 22 was Kevin's brother Ryan. Someone asked how he died and since they never found a body, I guess it could be him?

also my soap paper said that once Kevin gets back, Sonny will tear into him.

I really hope the Nell storyline ends soon. She is doing everything both Michael and Chase want her to do, but I'm still puzzled as to how they will fake Michael's death and pin it on Nell?

Have a great weekend! Going to see Hotel Transylvania 3 with my daughter!

• Like 1

That was really great seeing Diane threaten that crazy ass nurse! Hopefully her magic will pay off fast and she can get Carly the hell out of there! 

Loved how Valentin save Nina...he.will always love her no matter what. Just hope Finn can save poor Peter and not get hurt himself. That kind of fire is no joke.

I'm all done with the Nelle storyline too. Just wish I knew when her last episode was so I could count down haha.

Hope you are having a good weekend and that the movie you saw was good!:D

Carly is paying a huge price for escaping.

Yeah, it was good Nell called Chase and not someone unknown. I just hope Jason is there for Michael if he needs him.

Sorry to say, but Mike needs to be in a home so nurses and doctors can take care of him. sonny will have to make this hard decision soon. I will miss Felix if Mike is put away.

I hope Kevin gets back soon because the new doctor is supposed to be crazy too.

I just want Nell and that nurse Mary Pat to get what they deserve.

I still say something is going to go wrong with Lucas and Brad's adoption and maybe they will get Michael's baby. It's still kind of like family. Nell needs to die or go to jail.

Nell trying to get info from Drew. Glad he saw through her. What a bitch!

Yeah, Valentin loves Nina and they have to get back together.

I hope Peter lives for Anna's sake, but how can he survive all that smoke?

Liked today's episode and usually don't like Oscar but liked how he stood his ground not to have sex cause he was not ready and feelin it. And seriously Joss, wtf is your problem. You have a stand-up guy there...take it back a notch girlfriend!!! Oh, that girl!!!! Drives me crazy just like Nelle. 

I am glad Peter was saved, I do like his character but don't know what will happen with him once he goes to jail. But this is GH I know that no one, and I do mean no one stays in jail long there.

At first I liked Julian and what's her face but I now I find them kinda bland and boring. Julian needs to go back to fiery Alexis!

I do hope this Nell thing ends soon and Michael survives. I still think Michael will give his baby to Lucas and Brad to raise.

I would love for Nell to die instead of Michael. I hope the plan backfires. I'm so sick of her and her fake tears.

The trial with Kiki and Dr. B is going to be intense.

Well, that DA has something and I wonder what she will do with it? I don't like her nor do I like her for Drew. Julian needs to get back with Alexis and Kim should be with Drew. We do need to know more about Kim though. She has no background story yet.

I don't know how Peter is going to stay on GH? I mean he's in the hospital now but the DA is already gunning for him. I hope Robert comes back and takes him away.

I wonder where Anna is? I know Finola is on vacation, but where is Anna? Also if Anna never got Robin, wouldn't Robin contact Finn?

I hope Kevin gets back soon before Carly overdoses from all those drugs that bitch nurse is giving her.

Yeah, Joss doesn't know what the hell she wants. She's in pain and guilty over Carly so she's acting out. For some stupid reason, she's supposed to turn to Nell. Come on!

Oooooo, Nelle is starting to lose it, but that can be a good or a bad thing. I just have a horrible feeling about this plan of Michael's!!! :nervous:

I can't wait til the trial starts...I love those Law and Order shows so all kinds of trials on tv interests me. Hope that sicko is found guilty.

Speaking of Robert, where is he? Man that stint was too short. And yeah GH dropped the ball with Anna, they sure do like to leave you hanging.....

Gosh darn that DA, seriously how unethical is that to steal someone's property after breaking into their room. Smdh!

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oooooo, Nelle is starting to lose it, but that can be a good or a bad thing. I just have a horrible feeling about this plan of Michael's!!! :nervous:

I can't wait til the trial starts...I love those Law and Order shows so all kinds of trials on tv interests me. Hope that sicko is found guilty.

Speaking of Robert, where is he? Man that stint was too short. And yeah GH dropped the ball with Anna, they sure do like to leave you hanging.....

Gosh darn that DA, seriously how unethical is that to steal someone's property after breaking into their room. Smdh!

Robert is coming back for Peter and because Anna is missing too.

Yeah, you know the plan isn't going to go well. Michael better let Jason watch his back. I don't totally trust Chase to beat Nell. I want her gone already.

Maybe the bitch will go into labor when she's trying to kill Michael. You know she won't get  to raise that baby.

I loved the women supporting Kiki today and telling their stories. GH did good!

Once Carly gets out of the mental hospital she will need real therapy to get over this whole thing. She will need to work through all this horror she's been through.

I hope Ava steps up and gives up the baby blanket too.

I don't 100% trust Chase either...never have. I want too but it's just this feeling I have.

Loved the Jasam scenes. There needs to be a lot more of them and they need to freaking get together already!!!! We need a hot couple on GH. Nina and Valentin are a hot couple but not sure if she can forgive him again.

Yeah, well, hopefully Michael knows what he's doing. I would love for him to keep Nell in his car and scare the shit out of her.

You could tell Franco was upset today. I can't stand what that Mary Pat is doing to Carly. God help her!

I wish Jason could just go into that hospital and shoot everyone and just take Carly home. lol

Ava is such a liar. She never learns.

OMG! I think Carly saw Kevin's brother Ryan today! Not sure because she is on so many drugs that are messing with her mind.

The actor that plays Patch on DOOL is leaving. I would love for him to bring Stefan back to GH and give Valentin a run for his money. Then maybe Laura and Spencer could come home for good.

Well, maybe Chase is on the level since Jordan is in on the plan and Sonny is now too.

Oh, the little baby that Brad got today was so cute. I really hope the birth mother doesn't change her mind or if she does, Michael will give Brad and Lucas his baby to raise. I still have a feeling that's why GH did the whole Brad and Lucas baby adoption story.

Lexi who plays Kristina is coming back to GH. Should be back the end of the summer.

Wow! Jason did something awesome today.

Nell and Michael's scenes were awesome. Don't know what will happen to them?

I felt so bad for Dr. O. I feel her pain.

finally, Robert was back and now knows Anna is missing. Who is texting Finn? I hope it's not Anna's sister again.

So was that Ryan walking the halls of Ferncliff and why would Kevin allow it?

Giving Carly shock treatments would never happen without consent. That new doctor is a crack pot!

Have a great weekend!

JASON!!!! Just in the nick of time....man, I was on pins and needles there. Unbelievable what they are doing to Carly. WTF???!!!!! :huh:

Kristina coming back?? Hmmm, I had kind of forgotten about her. Wonder what her storyline will be this time.

Yeah those scenes in the car with Michael and Nelle were top notch, I just hope he is ok, Nelle not so much!

I loved seeing Robert again, could listen to that accent of his all day. 

Hope you have a great weekend too. Can't wait for Monday's episode!

Well, even if Jason stops that doctor, how will he and Carly escape and stay out?

Maybe Kevin can help out. If it was Ryan Carly saw, what gives?

I doubt Nell is dead. It would be too easy. I don't know when she is leaving, but I hope it's soon. She needs to have the baby and Michael needs to divorce her and take it from her. I want this over too.

Yeah, Robert is always good to see on GH. I've loved him from the start.

Still not sure how Peter will be set free. He has to be in jail, but who knows? Ava is still walking around and she's killed people and gotten away with it.

Chase better stick to the plan and help get rid of Nell.

Well, Kristina left to be with the teacher, so it probably isn't working, so she's coming home. It will be good to see all Alexis' daughters in the same place.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more

Once again, great episode...Dr.O was cracking me up. "Spread those scrawny legs and push!" :lol:

Very intense! I just hope that Michael and Sonny are ok and I hope that poor baby did not pass away from SIDS. When I saw the baby wrapped in a blanket that is the first thing I thought...

I also really liked the scenes between Franco and Liz, glad he told her the truth and that she wasn't upset with him. They are just so darn cute together, refreshing to see.

Well, what Nell did today was just another ploy to get to Michael.

I really hope the police can put Nell in jail or a mental hospital or something. I want her gone.

What Nell has done will have eventually come out and probably ruin many lives when it does. For now, it will be hard on some characters to cope, but once you see today's episode I can tell you more tomorrow. I don't want to give anything away, but I already see where this storyline is going to go.

Jason and Carly together again.

What is that DA going to do with Drew's hard drive with his memories on it? I think she wants him to confess Jason's past crimes to her, but hopefully he won't fall for it. She's just another bitch.

Franco and Jason were funny together. I loved when Carly said "Why is Franco here"? lol

I can not believe that lowlife Nelle did that....switching the babies like that and then poor Michael has no idea. As far as now anyways. Just awful!!!!! She has no heart, morals, empathy....like Carly said. A psycho through and through. I know Brad went through with it but he has a conscience and I'm sure will end up telling Lucas the truth sooner than later.  

Honestly when that DA is on I don't pay close attention. I just can not stand that actress! Why did she have to go to GH from Y&R. Ugh.  Although it is nice for Drew to get more airtime....but still. Not with her lol.

Edited by marlingrl03

I don't like the new DA either, but she's got the flash drive that has Drew memories on it. She wants to see if she can get him to tell her Jason's crimes. He better not do that.

Yeah, that Nell is a real bitch. Brad is freaking out and you know being GH, the other birth mother will probably want her baby back after the 30 days and what will Brad do then?

After seeing Michael's reaction to "his" dead baby how can Brad continue this lie? Nell got to him by lying saying he would go to jail. No he won't because an autopsy would show how the little boy died and it wasn't Brad's fault. He should know by now how a lie just continues to grow.

I liked Lulu with Chase today. I wonder if they will have something going. I also liked him with Maxie too.

I read that Donna Mills who plays Nina's mom is coming back to GH. Guess she will be getting out of jail.

I really hope that Nell goes to jail. I want her gone. She's just a liar and a killer and has no remorse for anyone. She is a psychopath.

Speaking of people coming back....I read a blurb that Genie is coming back. Didn't have time to read the article but hope this is true news! 

I wouldn't mind Lulu with Chase...she deserves happiness and a new storyline. You know when she first came to GH I didn't like her but I really like her now.  She and Maxie are both good friends on and off screen which is pretty cool. 

Well, Kevin did mention that Laura and Spencer want to come back to PC, so I do hope it's true.

Nell better get arrested and put in jail, but GH will probably let her get away, so the character can come back one day, but honestly, I'm so sick of her. My soap paper said how stupid it was that she could manipulate a crime family and Carly and it does seem stupid. The whole giving Joss the kidney storyline was stupid too. Once Jax said he paid for it, why he went to Carly's foster dad I don't know, Nell should have realized she was being a bitch to the wrong people, but no she didn't.

Jordan is leaving too, but will be replaced. I'm glad because I like the character and I like Curtis too.

That DA is going to put Jason on notice, so this whole thing is not over. She's another bitch. There are so many unsolved murders in PC and Sonny and Jason had nothing to do with them, yet she comes to town to get them. Please. Neither Jason nor Sonny have done any bad crimes in years.

Like I said, you know the birth mother of the baby that died will want her kid back and Brad will have to step up and tell the truth. Nell is an uncaring bitch to do something like this to her own baby. I hope Dr. O gets caught so she can tell what really happened.

Nell got out of the hospital today and I'm wondering where can she go? Does she think Ava would help her escape PC. She better not. Give it time and the truth about Kiki and Griffin will come out since they always talk about it in public places. lol Dummies.

I hope the police close down that mental hospital because it's not helping the patients. also does Kevin know his brother Ryan is alive and in there?

That last scene..oooooo Joss. Give it to her! I loved how Michael just laid into Nelle telling her about the real will, calling her a sadist sociopath. That scene was awesome lol!

It was nice that he went to see Carly later before she leaves for Canada....if that really will happen. If it does that will be interesting. 

I have been reading online that a lot of people are not happy about this baby switching storyline. I just don't want it to drag long because like you said if the baby's real mother wants the baby back...well it will all come out not but that could mean a few more weeks of suffering for Michael. Poor guy has gone through enough. We all hate seeing the good guys suffer and people like evil Nelle never have to suffer. It is her turn to do so.

So I read that Genie is back on set next month but not sure when her actual scenes will air. I am glad she is coming back!