General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah, Genie Francis posted on her twitter account and also GH's twitter account. it said Laura will have a big storyline.

I have to watch today's episode later on. I was out this afternoon.

I just hope Nell gets arrested or maybe Joss can punch her out.

Yeah, the baby switch is going to be painful for all involved. Like I said, I'm pretty sure the birth mother will want her baby back and Brad better confess to Michael. Brad should have taken the baby to GH right away. My God, he works in a hospital, what was he thinking? This is going to be messy.

Yeah, I'm hoping the charges against Carly re dropped and we can move on. I'm done with this whole Nell framing story. And yet again, Ava gets away with something wrong she has done.

A big storyline??? Ooooo, good for Genie and for GH for coming to their senses! :thumbsup:

Friday's eppy was good, loved the fight between Joss and Nelle. I may actually be changing my tune about Joss lol!

Brad is cracking....no way can he keep this lie up. He doesn't have it in him to be so deceiptful and devious like Nelle.... especially now that he has been called in for questioning.

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

A big storyline??? Ooooo, good for Genie and for GH for coming to their senses! :thumbsup:

Friday's eppy was good, loved the fight between Joss and Nelle. I may actually be changing my tune about Joss lol!

Brad is cracking....no way can he keep this lie up. He doesn't have it in him to be so deceiptful and devious like Nelle.... especially now that he has been called in for questioning.

Yeah, loved Joss kicking Nell's ass! That was an awesome showdown.

today's episode was awesome too!

I hope someone finds out the new DA has Drew's memory flashdrive and she gets in trouble for it. I know she wants Drew to tell her all about Jason's crimes, but hope he doesn't do that.

Yeah, you know that baby's mom will want that baby back and then Brad will have to tell the truth that Wylie is Michael's baby.

I bet they make a deal with Nell to help Carly, and that bitch will get out of town. Honestly, I just want her gone.

I can't believe the way that Nelle grabbed Jordan's arm like that....you don't grab the commissioner you freakin psycho! Man I am so ready for her to be gone too...can't take her stupid smug smirks all the time. She just thinks she is so smart and above everyone, even the police!!! 

Wow! Wait until you see today's episode. I thought Nell would lose her mind.

Yeah, it's good news that Genie is coming back to GH. I love her and Kevin needs his wife back. Still wondering if Kevin knows his brother Ryan is in Ferncliff? Weird.

So glad Michael found the blanket and Sam was there to witness it. You know Nell's dna will be all over it. lol Damn her! Can't wait for her to leave GH. The girl must get tons of hate mail. lol

Haha....yeah seeing Nelle stew and pout and fret while being chained to that chair was freakin awesome. Well worth the wait haha! Her last day was either yesterday or I think Friday at the latest. Saw pics of "Carly" and "Nelle" eating cake and saying good-bye sentiments on their IG posts. Sorry Nelle....but not gonna miss ya!

I agree I won't miss Nell either.

good to see Anna back today. I guess there will be another mystery to solve now and she has Finn by her side.

Kiki's trial will start tomorrow. I really hope she wins the case and Dr. B gets fired.

Hopefully, Carly and Jason will be let go. Still don't know why that DA is keeping Drew's flashdrive to his memory a secret? Weird.

Can't wait for Genie to come back. She was so missed.

Thank God Nell is gone! lol

Now unfortunately, Sonny might have to think about putting Mike in a home for his care. Stella told Sonny today to discuss it with Mike. That day will be so sad.

I wish we would see more of Felicia and Mac taking care of little James. that would be funny.

I would love to see the police close down Ferncliff and bring charges to that nurse. She's a danger to all her patients.

I don't know how Kiki's trial will go. Ava sees something tomorrow that will piss her off big time. What will Ava do?

Well Griffin is so honest or tries to be anyways...hope he does tell the truth. The aftermath will be ugly as hell now that Ava knows about him sleeping with Kiki, but lies always hurt people in the end.

Can't believe they finally aged Cameron lol. He has been like 8 years old FOREVER! :lol: 

The whole Kevin's twin thing has finally come to light thank goodness....now it shall be interesting!

Yeah, wasn't sure if Ryan was dead and I guess he's not!

Well, a few weeks ago when GH aged Cameron he was a different actor. Guess they switched him again.

All this aging might mean if Spencer ever comes back he might be aged too. I do love Emma and spencer, but it's a soap so who knows?

I wonder who those guys want Finn to help? Why were they taking Anna's blood too? another GH mystery coming on! lol

It would be nice if Bobbie got to see her new "grandson" before the truth comes out. And why wasn't Bobbie with Carly after she got home?

I hate to say it, but Sonny will have to decide to put Mike in a home soon. It's sad to see him suffer this way.

Ava, Ava, Ava.....you hypocrite you. Guess you already forgot how you slept with your daughters boyfriend Morgan. Sometimes I do really like her but not when she acts almighty and forgets her own wrongdoings. Someone posted how it always looks like Griffin is gonna cry. So true lol! :lol: Unfortunately I think the trial will not go Kiki's way and that slimeball doc will get away with it. 

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

That Cameron is going to give Elizabeth a run for her money....I do love Spencer and Emma but it would be weird not to age them since they are aging everyone else. Guess we will see! 

Yeah, but Emma is looking like a big girl now.

I can't believe GH is bringing back Cassandra? I mean why? I wonder who the person is that wants her out of the coma?

I can't believe how mean Ava is being to Kiki and Griffin. I guess they are over for now.

Yeah, well, Liz was a bad girl when she first came on GH, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Most teens give you a run for your money anyway. I know I did with my mom. lol

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ava, Ava, Ava.....you hypocrite you. Guess you already forgot how you slept with your daughters boyfriend Morgan. Sometimes I do really like her but not when she acts almighty and forgets her own wrongdoings. Someone posted how it always looks like Griffin is gonna cry. So true lol! :lol: Unfortunately I think the trial will not go Kiki's way and that slimeball doc will get away with it. 

Yeah, when Ava slept with Morgan he was with Kiki first. I was thinking the same thing.

Also Ava slept with Morgan again when she was pretending to be her twin or cousin or whoever she was? lol

Kiki warned Griffin Ava would be a vindictive bitch if the truth came out.

Griffin should have told Ava "we were on a break" like Ross would tell Rachel on Friends. lol That never worked on that show either.

25 years....that's awesome. Congrats to Maurice! 

Surprised that Kiki won the case but am glad she did. Wonder if he, Dr.Bench can keep working at GH? 

Gosh Ava is truly going back to her evil mean ways, trying to hurt Griffin with that info she has on her phone...I never did buy her changed for the better ways. Once a snake always a snake.

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, Dr. B will still work in GH. How stupid is that? Weird.

Krisitina came back to PC today. Sam is asking her why she cam back? Sam knows something is up.

Ava is becoming a real bitch again. She will be the one to lose everything.

Where is Avery? Ava wanted her back, but we never see her.

Yeah, Ava has gotten away with murder, so revenge is in her blood. She will never change.

Yeah I don't know what's up with Christina coming back. Obviously it has to be more that to say "congrats mom." I wonder how long she will stay around. Sometimes I don't like it when characters come and go so fast.

I liked the scenes between Carly, Sonny and Mike. Thinking of putting him in a home will be so hard when it happens. When my grandfather got it my father and his sisters and brothers all took turns taking care of him. But it was still very very difficult for everyone. :(

Man was that scene between Kiki and Ava tense af or what??!!!! Good for her for bringing up Morgan. Ava needed to hear it again because she keeps forgetting all that she has done.  :facepalm:

I really don't like that new DA. I think she has history with Kim, but Kim can't remember right now.

I bet she knew Drew back in the day but of course he doesn't remember.

Why isn't she giving Drew his flashback to get his memory back? I can't stand how she tries to get something on Sonny.

I agree with Jordan. Aunt Stella doesn't respect her, so cut her from the wedding.

Good to see Liz's doctor friend today. I love that GH has a real trans gender actress to play the role.

Jason and Sam are so cute together.

Loved the scenes with Carly and Joss today.

It kills me that Michael thinks his son is dead. Damn that Nell, even when she's gone, she's still causing trouble.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I don't know what's up with Christina coming back. Obviously it has to be more that to say "congrats mom." I wonder how long she will stay around. Sometimes I don't like it when characters come and go so fast.

I liked the scenes between Carly, Sonny and Mike. Thinking of putting him in a home will be so hard when it happens. When my grandfather got it my father and his sisters and brothers all took turns taking care of him. But it was still very very difficult for everyone. :(

Man was that scene between Kiki and Ava tense af or what??!!!! Good for her for bringing up Morgan. Ava needed to hear it again because she keeps forgetting all that she has done.  :facepalm:

I really hope Ava comes to her senses or she will lose Avery again. I know she's hurt, but it's your daughter and it was a mistake.

Damn it Griffin loves her. I hope they get through it.

See...even Sam knows that the new DA has got something up her sleeve and that there is just something "off" about her. Hope others start to notice that too. That DA is not right!

I agree about Stella...that woman needs help in learning some forgiveness there. Poor Jordan takes so much from that woman. I love how Stella interacts with Mike but not at all how she treats Jordan. 

Poor Michael and his sad puppy dog eyes. It kills me!!!! :( I just want him to learn the truth....I hope this lie won't drag on and on. But GH likes to do that most times sadly.

Yeah when I saw what happened in the end, I was like well look who called it in the very beginning lol! :P

I just hope the right thing is done and the truth comes out about the baby before given to a mom who is not even the real mom! It would be just terribly wrong for her and Michael! 

Well, I checked out my weekly grid and it doesn't look like Brad is saying anything right away.

For some reason he goes to Julian for advice? What?

If Brad makes them go through a funeral for Michael's supposed baby, that would be the last straw with forgiving him.

I hope the whole baby storyline doesn't go on for long. I know I'm going to hate it.

also that bitch DA keeping Drew's memory flashdrive. Can't stand her and I don't want them together.

I like Kim and Julian together, so bring on some other women who can be good for Drew. That Marguex or whatever her name is, is not right for him.

I'm glad Peter is staying in town. I do think he can change.

Hope GH goes back to Anna and Finn, I'm so curious as to who the head guy is? I hope it's not Helena back from the dead or maybe Nicholas being re-cast?

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah when I saw what happened in the end, I was like well look who called it in the very beginning lol! :P

I just hope the right thing is done and the truth comes out about the baby before given to a mom who is not even the real mom! It would be just terribly wrong for her and Michael! 

Yeah, that mother can't have Michael's baby that would be the worse thing to happen. I knew she would want the baby back.

first of all, she should have never seen the baby after birth because you know she was going to want him back.

I like Peter.....I feel for him for all that he has gone through and do believe he truly cares for Maxie and does have good in him. Plus he looks so handsome without that beard! 

Yeah Drew and the DA can not get together, ugh....there are a lot of people online who also state that they don't like her. 

This baby storyline is the worst on so many levels....it's really hard to watch. 

Yeah, well Brad is losing it and I think we will get to see who the birth mother is.

Also wait until you see Valentin's meeting with Nina's mother. I think the baby storyline might be related to what was talked about. Her mother is some piece of work.

tomorrow is Michael's "baby's" funeral. I can't believe Brad is not saying anything. I'm hating him for this.

I hope Laura comes back soon. Can't wait to see her.

OMG!  That's it. I don't like Brad anymore. what a liar!

I can't believe the bullshit story he told Julian.

Meanwhile, Michael had to bury the baby he thinks is his son. I know Brad is scared but how can he do this?

I bet the woman who gave birth to the baby who died, turns out to be Nina's daughter. You know it can happen! it's a soap! lol