General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I wonder when Laura's first air date on GH would be? It's just like GH to tease you with this big story line of Ryan being alive and then taking his brothers place and then just forget about it till further notice! So will the story resume in days, weeks, months? So anticlimactic. Not liking that. <_<

I know Laura will be back soon.

Ryan is still obsessed with Felicia. I have a bad feeling he might go after her again and kill her this time. I would really hate that.

I do hope Franco and Laura realize "Kevin" is now Ryan. He's totally different so I hope they both get a clue before he kills someone. the story that Lulu will do will probably set him off again.

I wonder if the new Cassidine will be Alexis' father even though he supposedly died in the 80's. You just never know. I would love for Stephen Nicholas to return as Stefan but he wasn't into any drug operation when he was on.

Damn it now Jordan and the DA are going after Mike. Sonny better hope he doesn't remember anything or say anything that will hurt Sonny in any way. I can't stand it!

So if today is Drew's birthday, isn't it Jason's too? Weird.

I think Laura will probably be back by the end of September since she's already signed her new contract and is back to work.

Have a great weekend!

DOOL said goodbye to Marlena today. She was hooked up to a breathing machine but had this paper that said she didn't wish for her to be kept alive on machines.

I'm sure by Monday or Tuesday the latest she will be back again. I doubt that would kill off such a central and important character.

Sami's goodbye to her mom was truly wonderful. I didn't tear up much because I know Marlena won't die. lol

I hope Ryan doesn't kill Felicia! I would be shocked if that is the way GH wants to go but I think he may just stalk her. He seems like the sleazy stalkery type who hopefully won't go crazy and kill again.

Man the scenes with Mike and Sonny made me tear up. Such powerful emotional scenes. :cry: I am glad that Mike was lucid enough to tell Sonny that his time to be in a home has come. Cause Carly is right....nothing has happened now but it's only a matter of time.

That is weird about Drew celebrating his bday but not Jason? Hmmm. 

Yeah, Drew and Jason share the same birthday? And Sam and Danny not wishing Jason a happy birthday? Weird

OMG! Kevin is having dinner with Lucy. Please I hope he doesn't kill her. I would just hate it! I don't want Felicia dead either. GH better not do that.

Mike was awesome today. I still hate the DA. Not sure about the new Jordan yet?

Anyway, I think Franco is going to catch on about "Kevin". I just hope he doesn't kill anyone I like. lol

Oh boy...so now Cameron, Sam...basically everyone knows about Oscars brain tumor except for Oscar! He is not going to be very happy once he finds out which will happen sooner than later! 

So that gal may be Nina's daughter? A whole new character? I did not see that coming! She's very pretty.....reminded me a little bit of Britt. And the new Jordan...not too sure about her yet either. We will see!

Ryan aka Kevin is going to slip up and someone will catch on..Franco or whoever. No way he can keep this up long term. 

Not sure if that woman will be Nina's daughter? I haven't heard anything as yet.

The way Ava is going she will die alone one day. She's such a bitch! I understand being hurt by a betrayal, but she's taking it too far now.

Love seeing Lucy this week. I do love the character.

Yeah, I also think if Ryan starts killing women, someone will notice the same MO.

Unfortunately, since Kevin never told anyone his brother Ryan is still alive, how can they save him?

The only thing is maybe Carly will see a difference and maybe remember seeing "Ryan" in the mental hospital?

I knew something would be wrong with "Wylie" and here we go.

Yeah, before long everyone in PC will know Oscar has a brain tumor except the poor kid.

I read in my soap papers that the doctor will find a way to help Oscar and possibly cure him. Don't know when they'll get to that. I'm sure Cam will be the big mouth and either tell Oscar or Joss and it will get out sooner rather than later.

I don't know how Kim kept this secret for all these years?

4 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

:o OMG is this true? 

Tyler come back to GH please!!! 

Wow really? He just got on DOOL and his character has a major storyline. OH well. Yeah, Tyler come back to GH please.

So I wonder if Brandon is replacing Tyler as the Stefan character? Well, that sucks. DOOL made this Stefan character especially for Tyler.

Tyler hasn't even been on DOOL for a year yet and I thought he signed a 3 year contract?

It seems the soaps aren't taking care of their actors anymore. It's all about money. They let Steve Nicolas go and his character of Patch was one of the most popular. Because he and DOOL couldn't make a deal he left without even so much of a good send off. A real shame.

Jordan is getting closer to pinning that dead body on Mike, but will Sonny step up.

Ava got her head handed to her today. I bet Griffin and Kiki will have a thing soon.

Little Wylie has the same condition that AJ and Michael both had when they were babies and yet no one puts it together. That baby looks just like Michael.

I think GH is testing the waters with Maxie and Michael. I think they would be very good together. They have similar backgrounds and have lost so much.

Still worried that Ryan is going to kill Felicia. I really hope I'm wrong.

Well Cameron didn't keep his mouth shut for long lol, knew he wouldn't....but man the fallout will not be good. Bet he will be pissed that his mom chose not to tell him while the whole town knows.

I know I would be, it sucks.

So Tyler is taking a leave of absence? I feel he did that on GH a few times too. Well its not permanent so that probably means he technically is still a Days actor. Boooo.  :(

I would just have LOVED it if he came back. 

Have a great weekend!

Yeah, I just knew Cam would open his mouth. Damn him! Now poor Oscar will probably break up with Joss over this. I think Drew is right to tell Oscar and help him through whatever he needs to do. Maybe he can get some treatment. New treatments come along all the time in real life.

yeah, I think Tyler's marriage has troubles. It seems he does take a lot of time off for personal reasons. I know his wife and he just had a new baby. I remember seeing him on one of those reality shows and his wife seemed a bit needy to me. Not sure?

I knew that Lawyer was that DA's dad. So who's to blame for him? He worked for the mob it's his own fault he got himself killed. Oh boy! If she finds out it was Sonny who killed her dad, he's going to jail and never getting out. I think Mike is going to confess to the killing to save Sonny. I mean he can't go to jail he's sick. Who knows?

I liked Drew and Franco talking stuff over yesterday. Very cool. I doubt Drew and Jason will ever get along, but you never know?

Kim is going to go nuts when she finds out Cam told Oscar about his brain cancer. Unreal.

Have a great weekend.

Dallas is non stop rain the whole weekend! What a mess!

Bravo to the actor who plays Oscar! His scenes were so emotional and raw...I even got a little teary. Poor thing. I can't imagine hearing news like that but I do feel badly for Kim too. I don't think she should have kept it to herself for so long but I can't Imagine how hard it was for her to tell him. Just so sad. :(

After watching the new Jordan with Curtis and Stella today I think she is going to do quite well. I like her.

Also loved the scenes with Nina and Charlotte. They are so sweet with one another and I swoon whenever Valentin speaks french to his daughter. Love! :wub:

There's a little baby girl here in Texas who has a brain tumor and she had the same treatment that Oscar will probably get. She's now in remission. I'm so glad GH really does their research about real medical matters. I only hope that Oscar responds to the treatment well. There was another little baby boy who died. So sad.

Yeah, Nina is so good with charlotte.  If they find Nina's daughter, you know it won't go so well at first.

Stella will never forgive Jordan, but after awhile you need to let it go.

Jason and Oscar today were amazing. I think this might bring Jason and Drew closer together one day soon.

OMG! I think Lucy and "Kevin" and Felicia and Mac are going to get together. I still hope that Ryan doesn't kill Felicia. I hope just hate it. GH has to keep their core members on the show just like The Young and the Restless has done for years.

You know the actor who plays Valentin said he doesn't really speak French at all. He learns the lines for GH. I tell you he sounds amazing.

Well, because of that hearing today, no soaps were on.

I mean I know it's important, but does it have to be on every tv channel at the same time.

How many news channels do we have on cable? I mean it should be up to us if we want to see this or not.

Now that puts Laura's coming back to GH back a day or two. And today, Felicia and Mac were meeting up with "Kevin" Ryan and Lucy. Damn it would have been so good.

I guess it'll be pushed back until tomorrow now.

Just found out Spencer is coming back to gH too! Can't wait

Well, since GH is now behind a day, I guess Laura will be coming on Monday.

I will have to On Demand GH later on tonight to watch the first 20 minutes since the news interrupted GH again for that election which never happened anyway.

God, this country is in BIG Trouble! I'm so sick of seeing congressman who can't make a damn decision on anything. lol

Have a Great weekend! It's my birthday today!

Spencer and I heard Britt is too! Those two were great together. I'm sure it's just a short stint but I will take it.

Nice Jasam moment...but seriously those 2 just need to get back together. Come on GH! Stop dragging your feet!

Omg those moments at the table with Felicia and Ryan were awkward and creepy. 

And I feel you about congressmen and women. Our AK senator Lisa Murkowski is one of those. I bet she will be booted out of office for we are a red state! 

Have a great weekend!  :)

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Awesome photo!

Yeah, I saw Britt will be back too. I honestly hope Ryan doesn't kill anyone. I didn't like how he was looking at Lucy or Felicia. Horrible. I re-watched GH on Demand since it was interrupted for the first minutes and what Felicia was saying about Ryan was great, but you knew he hated it. I'm just worried who might become a victim? Would hate it to be anyone.

I was able to watch DOOL from Thursday's episode on Demand. NBC never aired it again. They showed the new episode on Friday. I'm glad I was able to see it. It was better than the Friday episode. lol

Can't Wait to see Laura. You know Ryan won't be happy about this and Spencer living with them. OMG. Nothing better happen to that kid.

So glad Laura's back. She saved Lucy's life by coming home.

Now with Ryan pretending to be Kevin, I'm sure Laura will start to realize something is very wrong with her husband!

Also when Spencer returns, Ryan better be prepared for him. We all know how smart this boy is!

Can't stand that DA. If Drew decides to help her with Jason's memories, that will be the end of Drew. She says she wants to do what's right, but she's doing it the illegal way just like the people she's trying to take down.