General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I liked how in yesterday's episode Jordan tried to shut her down....that was awesome. She does need to recuse herself....god I can't stand her either. Dislike her as much as I did when she was on Y&R! 

Well, I knew she wouldn't stop trying to get Drew to help her. She has his memories and you know someone will find this out and she will be arrested or better yet gone from PC.

Oh, no, I really hope Ryan doesn't get to Felicia. I would really hate for him to kill her. I know Ryan is a serial killer, but maybe he won't kill anyone important on the show. lol

Anyway, Oscar is getting on my nerves. Where's there's life there is always hope. like I said a little baby girl had that brain tumor treatment and she lived and is in remission, so it can happen. Glad Kim and Drew confided in Monica.  I do hope this brings Jason and Drew together too. This way that Marguex won't be able to split up the brothers.

Kevin is such a good man....it's a bit unnerving watching the actor play creepy serial killer Ryan. He is doing a great job I must say! But poor Laura..she is gonna start thinking something is up soon. Ryan is showing cracks like the way he talked to Carly. It's starting.

I agree with you about Oscar. Like Cameron said...Oscar got so upset cause he was left in the dark about his cancer and now he wants to do the same to Joss???!!! Can he not see what a hypocrite he is being. Seriously!

I an very very glad Nina knows about her daughter. I just love her. She rocks every scene with her voice and how she expresses her emotions. She rocks! I still want her and Valentin together. :heart:

Those little girls are so sweet. I know soaps like to age their kids, but I hope like GH stuck with Robin, they stick with these kids too.

Have to watch today's episode later on. Hope it was a good one.

Maurice Bernard is filming a tv movie about Victoria Gotti and he's playing her dad. No air date yet, but I do hope it airs soon.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Kevin is such a good man....it's a bit unnerving watching the actor play creepy serial killer Ryan. He is doing a great job I must say! But poor Laura..she is gonna start thinking something is up soon. Ryan is showing cracks like the way he talked to Carly. It's starting.

I agree with you about Oscar. Like Cameron said...Oscar got so upset cause he was left in the dark about his cancer and now he wants to do the same to Joss???!!! Can he not see what a hypocrite he is being. Seriously!

I an very very glad Nina knows about her daughter. I just love her. She rocks every scene with her voice and how she expresses her emotions. She rocks! I still want her and Valentin together. :heart:

I know Nina deserves this happiness. I do hope Sasha gives Nina a chance.

Also Oscar has a chance to live, so take it. Teens and all their angst is so annoying. lol If it were my child, I would do anything I could do to try to give him a chance at life and maybe make his life better. If people gave up so easily, no one would be alive today.

Yeah, Ryan is creeping me out and I swear if he kills Felicia I will be on GH's twitter page like a crazy person. I don't think it would be fair to kill her or Lucy. WE know Laura will be okay, but I'm worried about other women on the show.

Just caught up on GH: man alive, Oscar is being a total tool!! Cameron has his moments too but am glad that he is there for Joss. She needs all the support right now.

I hope Ryan doesn't ill Felicia, I dont think the fans would take too kindly to that. Now the DA.....well that is another story. She would not be missed lol!

I know if Ryan kills Felicia I will be very pissed off. I know murders make a good storyline, but I would hate it to be her. I like her character very much and Maxie would just be destroyed.

Not sure if Sasha will accept Nina right away. It would be too easy. Plus to realize you were taken away from your birth mother and sold to another couple who never told you were adopted. That sucks.

Yeah, that bitch Marguex will use Drew anyway she can. I really hope he doesn't slip up and tell her anything.

Oh please her dad choose to be a mob lawyer and then he wanted to get out. Come on. Once you join the mob you know there's no way out. I do hpe Jason finds some bad news about her father so she will shut up.

You know she's going to mess this up and Jordan will probably have to arrest her. lol

Ooh, Sam and Jason killing. It's about damn time GH!

• Like 1

Boy I can't believe what Marguex does today. What a bitch! She's still trying to get Drew to turn on Sonny. It better not work.

Oscar is being a real brat. I mean when you are sick you take any chance to get better or maybe even well. I don't know why he refuses to listen?

I hope Laura figures out that "Kevin" isn't really himself before he kills someone.

I know the actor that plays Morgan is doing a nighttime series, but I do wish someone would find out that he's really alive. Same goes for Nicholas. Wish he would come back too especially now that Spencer is coming home.

I know the actress that plays Kiki said she wasn't leaving GH, but I think Ryan is going to try to kill her. He's trying to get Ava to consider it, but I think he might do it for her.

I doubt GH will kill Maxie or Lulu, and since Ryan has taken a liking to Ava, he just might try something. I like Kiki but honestly, I don't think her death would impact the show much.

Just leave Felicia and Lucy alone. I don't want Ryan killing them.

When will Laura get a clue? I bet Spencer will know something's up when he comes home.

Wow.....I never would have thought of that angle. I mean I know Ava is extremely hurt and angry and I don't blame her one bit but to hire a crazy psycho to kill her?? That would be nuts. I wouldn't miss Kiki either. Ava has done awful things but to have a relationship with her former mothers boyfriend. That's awful. They really are cut from the same cloth. LIke mother like daughter. 

Laura needs to figure this out....she's confused by how aloof Ryan is being and his stupid ass excuse about his cold is not gonna cut it for too much longer. He's playing with fire and kinda stupid lol! 

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow.....I never would have thought of that angle. I mean I know Ava is extremely hurt and angry and I don't blame her one bit but to hire a crazy psycho to kill her?? That would be nuts. I wouldn't miss Kiki either. Ava has done awful things but to have a relationship with her former mothers boyfriend. That's awful. They really are cut from the same cloth. LIke mother like daughter. 

Laura needs to figure this out....she's confused by how aloof Ryan is being and his stupid ass excuse about his cold is not gonna cut it for too much longer. He's playing with fire and kinda stupid lol! 

Well Ava wouldn't know that Ryan might plan to kill Kiki. He might just think he's doing her a favor in his warped mind.

God help us, Nell was back today. Finally having her trial. I can't stand her and how long will it take for Brad to tell Michael he has his son? I hate this.

Poor Aiden is having problems in school. I hope Liz finds out what it is and helps him out.

I felt so bad for Nina today. I don't think her daughter wants a life with her. Honestly, Nina has to let it go because Sasha is a grown woman and loved the mother she knew. I understand it's her child, but she's an adult and at this stage of her life I doubt she'll need Nina in it. I would let it go. I can't stand when people find out they are adopted and then don't want to connect with their real parent.

Yeah, Laura needs to get a clue, but since everyone thinks Ryan is dead and Kevin hasn't told anyone, this might go on for a while. I don't understand why the hospital hasn't spoken to anyone about Ryan? Weird.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I miss Spinelli. More of him and less of Margaux!

Love these guys when they work together. I miss the days when Spinelli was on all the time with Jason.

I don't understand Drew. Can't he get Marguex in trouble for stealing that disc? Drew needs to talk to Jason and Sonny about this. He needs to stop being so good.

Oscar needs a good kick in the ass too. lol

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wait a minute???? Nell?! I thought ALL of her last taped scenes were already shown?? Ugh. Not looking forward to watching today's episode then. 

J/k! 😛

Yeah, I was shocked too. I guess they wanted to show her trial. They better find her guilty and send her away for good.

Well, you can see Carly, Michael and the cop are there to testify against her. Hope the jury doesn't get sucked in by her. Not sure who her lawyer is or who the prosocuter is either?

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Did you watch the Lifetime movie today called The Sinister Surrogate??? The actors who play Britt and Mac were in it which was pretty cool!

No. I did see the preview and saw Britt was in it. OH Mac too. So glad he's doing some tv. I would love if GH would show more of Mac and Felicia with little James. My parents are with my daughter everyday as are other grandparents, so GH should show more of them.

I did watch some SyFy movies last night that weren't too bad. I did watch the lifetime movie with Shannon D from Beverly Hills 90210. It's the first thing she's done since her breast cancer. It was called No one would tell or something like that. About domestic violence that involved her daughter and her boyfriend. it was very good.

Isn't Britt coming back to GH for a bit too? I thought I saw that.

Did you hear Peggy, who played Caroline on Days of our lives for a long time, passed away. She hasn't been on for a long time, so I thought she was ill. I did like her. I'm sure DOOL will have her passing on the show. So sad. Also the man who played her husband Sean passed away recently too.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No. I did see the preview and saw Britt was in it. OH Mac too. So glad he's doing some tv. I would love if GH would show more of Mac and Felicia with little James. My parents are with my daughter everyday as are other grandparents, so GH should show more of them.

I did watch some SyFy movies last night that weren't too bad. I did watch the lifetime movie with Shannon D from Beverly Hills 90210. It's the first thing she's done since her breast cancer. It was called No one would tell or something like that. About domestic violence that involved her daughter and her boyfriend. it was very good.

Isn't Britt coming back to GH for a bit too? I thought I saw that.

Did you hear Peggy, who played Caroline on Days of our lives for a long time, passed away. She hasn't been on for a long time, so I thought she was ill. I did like her. I'm sure DOOL will have her passing on the show. So sad. Also the man who played her husband Sean passed away recently too.

Yeah I like Mac...he plays such a nice guy, always so calm and happy. Even in the movie I liked him. Good overall actor. :) GH should definitely give him more screen time, don't know why they don't. Maybe if Ryan and Felicia's story expands, they may show Mac more. And as far as Britt,  she's supposed to come back but not sure when. 

I think I did see that Shannon movie recently, sounds familiar. I watch at least 2 Lifetime movies each weekend. Can't help it lol. Love em! 

I don't know that Days actress but it's always sad to lose soap opera veterans. :(

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:56 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I like Mac...he plays such a nice guy, always so calm and happy. Even in the movie I liked him. Good overall actor. :) GH should definitely give him more screen time, don't know why they don't. Maybe if Ryan and Felicia's story expands, they may show Mac more. And as far as Britt,  she's supposed to come back but not sure when. 

I think I did see that Shannon movie recently, sounds familiar. I watch at least 2 Lifetime movies each weekend. Can't help it lol. Love em! 

I don't know that Days actress but it's always sad to lose soap opera veterans. :(

Yeah, Peggy played Caroline Brady the mother of Roman and Bo and Kayla. I'm sure they will have a special episode for her death. DOOL films like a year in advance so it might be a while before they do this.

Well, we got another surprise visitor today and I do love it!

I don't know how long Ryan will keep putting off Laura? It's getting strange now. I just don't want anyone I love to get killed by him, but you know Ryan won't be able to help himself.

I do hope Drew doesn't give in to Marguex and I can't wait until Sonny tells her all about her father and how he wasn't a good man. She's in denial all around.

There were some great scenes with Jason and Monica today. Loved it. I do hope Jason and Drew become real brothers one day.

Is it me or is the whole Kiki and Griffin relationship going too fast? I'm getting confused lol Not sure why this feels weird to me. I think Griffin was a better fit for Ava.

Yeah, Spencer is back! I love that kid. He's just so smart and cute at the same time.

I really hope someone gets through to Oscar because he's getting on my nerves now.

I swear if Drew tells on Sonny and Jason, I want him gone.

I don't know how long "Ryan" is going to keep putting Laura off. He's getting annoying now too. I don't understand what's going on in that hospital? I wish that nurse that Carly had was back. I think she would figure it out that Ryan is gone and Kevin is in his place. She's smart and curious too.

I do wish Nina could forgive Valentin. I love them together.

Yeah, just not feeling Griffin and Kiki together. Don't know why? I still say she might get killed by Ryan. Don't know why I have this feeling?

Spencer is definitely a very unique kid! The scenes with Joss were a bit odd...I.feel like she is a good 4 years older? Because they totally aged her character with this current actress but didn't age Spencer. I don't want him replaced but it's noticeable lol!!!

I feel badly for Laura. These scenes with her and Ryan and him always making some dumb ass excuses are just OLD now and I hate seeing her so hurt. :(

I really hope either Oscar changes his mind about getting that new treatment or GH needs to kill him off. My God! Anyone who is ill takes a chance to save their lives. He's just too damn annoying. It's human to feel bad for yourself, but if you are offered a cure and have people who love you, you take it.

I do hope Drew turns marguex into the police. I can't stand her and if Drew takes her up on his flash drive, I want Jason to get rid of him.

Yeah, I love Spencer, but since GH has aged all the other kids, he appears younger than them, but he's so good.

I wonder what is troubling Aiden? I hope Liz finds out soon. He's a cute kid. Maybe Lucky can come back and help him out. I miss Lucky too.

well, more characters have found out about Oscar today. Pretty soon the whole town will know he's dying of a brain tumor. Can't keep secrets in PC.

Nice to see Olivia today. Wish she and Ned would be on more.