General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

On 5/13/2017 at 11:59 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Cool how do you know all this?

I wish Robert would come back to help Anna. with robin coming back and Emma for the Nurse's Ball, it would be a nice reunion.

there are sites all over online that posts them since i began the thread i thought it would be good to gather them so you guys don't have to :)

this story line reminds me so much of the one with Anna and Scorpio...the flashbacks of their meeting, then feelings developing, then having having them team up. the only thing that bugged in the Anna/Scorpio was me was the "scar" was revealed...from the start we all knew; it was so obvious, the way she always had that side of her face hidden with her with her hair... i mean it HAD to be a scar or disfigurement. and then in the end the scar was fake! she'd had it fixed but used the fake one to make Robert feel guilty! <_<

so now i have read a few clues here and there that it's Anna's twin. maybe being blackmailed or having been programmed ( they love their program story lines! :P ) 

and the Nurse's Ball yay! hope they make Griffin wear another Magic Mike kind of outfit! :D

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

there are sites all over online that posts them since i began the thread i thought it would be good and gather them so you guys don't have to :)

this story line  reminds me so much of the one with "Anna" and Valentin reminds me sooo much of the one Anna and Scorpio...the flashbacks of their meeting, then feelings developing, then having having Anna and Robert team up. the only thing that bugged me was the "scar" Anna finally revealed WAS a secret! and to make it even more confusing it turned out although she had the scar but wanted Robert to feel guilty <_< 

Well, we definitely found out today about Anna.  Guess the only question is why?

Anyway, it was a very good show today.

Next Monday begins the Nurse's Ball. Can't wait.  Emma and Robin in town and I think Spencer will also be there.

Many more mysteries to be solved.

Really enjoyed GH today...smoldering dark Valentin is back! Yeah! Hope he stays that way for awhile. Sexy.  :thumbsup:

And that little boy who plays Jake is doing a fab job. Saw him in Grey's Anatomy and he made me cry...what a great little actor! Another little actor I like is Charlotte...her scenes with Griffin were very sweet. :heart:

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Really enjoyed GH today...smoldering dark Valentin is back! Yeah! Hope he stays that way for awhile. Sexy.  :thumbsup:

And that little boy who plays Jake is doing a fab job. Saw him in Grey's Anatomy and he made me cry...what a great little actor! Another little actor I like is Charlotte...her scenes with Griffin were very sweet. :heart:

Alex can't be dead! Valentin has to have her stashed somewhere. I agree with the Jake character...they made a great re-casting call. i am glad to see Charlotte bonding with Mommy Lulu. and yeah Griffin was one sweetie pie with Charlotte :heart: less than two week til the end of May Sweeps and we still have the Nurse's Ball to look forward to! :dance:

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Alex can't be dead! Valentin has to have her stashed somewhere. I agree with the Jake character...they made a great re-casting call. i am glad to see Charlotte bonding with Mommy Lulu. and yeah Griffin was one sweetie pie with Charlotte :heart: less than two week til the end of May Sweeps and we still have the Nurse's Ball to look forward to! :dance:

Can't wait...best time of year for a soap fan! :D

• Like 1

Anna is coming for you Alex! lol

Poor Nel. Hope she doesn't need a new kidney because no one in PC will give her one.

Sonny sleeping around yet again. What is with these women?

Lulu getting the upper hand with Valentin. Yeah, but once Charlotte has to be with Lulu full time and real life sets in, I don't think it's going to be easy being a parent to her.

Glad Trump didn't have his minions interrupt my soaps today. Wow 3 days in a row. So far a good week.

• Like 2

I am glad that the nurse is listening to Anna and hopefully will help her get the hell out of there! 

And yeah that reading scene with Charlotte was sweet. ?

Never been a fan of Nell but feel super badly for her and hope she pulls through. And Michael...awww he cares for her so.

On 5/18/2017 at 0:12 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Anna and Alex face to face tomorrow!

Little Emma so sweet and so damn smart!

Can't wait for tomorrow's show.

Nurse's ball begins on Monday. Trump better not interrupt GH at all next week!

oh i was mad...so tired of them breaking in with every little thing that happens! 

can't wait for the Nurse's Ball. wonder what the disaster will be? didn't they say something explosive? wonder if they mean a literal explosion hmmmmm :shocked:

Spoiler
A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of May 22, 2017. Be sure to tune in to GH every weekday to see how everything plays out.

Carly has some harsh words for Sonny

Carly is out for blood

Sonny opens up to Dante

Dillon and Kiki get some practice in for the Nurses Ball

Anna's search for answers takes her in an unexpected direction

Jason is filled with dread

The pressure becomes too much for Jake

Liz is unsure

Jason recalls something significant

Scott warns Ava not to press her luck

Ava makes things worse for herself

Things look up for Nathan

Amy's crush deepens

Bobbie is less than truthful

Valentin turns Anna away

Charlotte is thrown into a perilous situation

Nina changes course

Andre unlocks the truth

Curtis goes too far

A sneak peek at next week

Anna has doubts about Valentin

Dante saves the day

Sonny looks back on his choices

Kiki is conflicted

Amy's past bubbles to the surface

Down the road previews

Spinelli makes an appearance

A curse must be broken

A marriage is tested

Alexis faces new challenges as she tries to rebuild her life

Nurse's Ball begins on Monday. I hope to God no one is shot or the world doesn't end and the news freaks have to do the so called breaking news again!

I'm not sure about what the hell Chimera is? Is it a bomb or poison? Either way you know Helena is behind it.

At last, Alex told Anna what had happened between her and Valentin. Wait until he finds out it wasn't Anna afterall.

Loved Nathan running in and getting Alex. Little Emma has the makings of a great spy. lol

I love seeing Lucy. I want to see more of her even after the ball.

I'm glad Carly caught Sonny. He never learns does he? Ava better watch her step.  You can't go up against Carly and expect her not to take you down.

I knew Olbrecht was behind tampering with Finn's tests. Brad was too obvious. Where the hell is Lucas? I want to see him and Brad start their married life and hang with Carly and Bobbie.

Anyway, love GH and DOOL.

On 5/20/2017 at 1:25 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Nurse's Ball begins on Monday. I hope to God no one is shot or the world doesn't end and the news freaks have to do the so called breaking news again!

I'm not sure about what the hell Chimera is? Is it a bomb or poison? Either way you know Helena is behind it.

At last, Alex told Anna what had happened between her and Valentin. Wait until he finds out it wasn't Anna afterall.

Loved Nathan running in and getting Alex. Little Emma has the makings of a great spy. lol

I love seeing Lucy. I want to see more of her even after the ball.

I'm glad Carly caught Sonny. He never learns does he? Ava better watch her step.  You can't go up against Carly and expect her not to take you down.

I knew Olbrecht was behind tampering with Finn's tests. Brad was too obvious. Where the hell is Lucas? I want to see him and Brad start their married life and hang with Carly and Bobbie.

Anyway, love GH and DOOL.

Brat always annoyed me. yeah i knew it was Olbrect, she is such a villain! i kinda have a feeling Alex gets murdered but everyone thinks it was Anna cos this is a favorite story line like baby stealing and people presumed dead then them back to life.

oh i found this! not really spoilers as they are really just gusses but it's funny as hell as heck!

Evil twins! Magic tricks! Doctored test results! Unexpected pregnancies! It's nonstop action in Port Charles this week, and we are just heating up for the Nurses Ball!

Dear Readers, I'm having Patty Duke flashbacks. (And showing my age.) I' trying to make sense of all the "evil twin" stuff on GH this week. Help me out… Since Alex and Anna were both double agents for the WSB and DVX at various times, does that mean there are actually four of them? I can't say for sure, but this sure is super soapy, sudsy fun to watch.

Did you read here on soapcentral.com that the cast didn't even know Anna was Alex in disguise and that they were surprised, too? That tickled me! Thankfully, this didn't drag on as long as Fluke. Just long enough to be interesting and not long enough to make me bang my head on a wall.

Alex got away with her trickery for weeks, until that darned kid showed up in town. The one person who could not be fooled was Emma Drake. Apparently, Alex didn't have the right Grandma smell. Emma just knew Alex wasn't her beloved Grandma Anna! I will accept that both because Brooklyn Rae Silzer is adorable and because I think kids are sometimes more savvy about things than adults are because they trust their guts.

Now that the truth is out, what will happen next? I half expected Alex to break free and switch places with Anna again, but as of the end of the show today, it hasn't happened yet. Once Alex explains the worries about Chimera to Anna, will the twins team up to save Port Charles? (And potentially the whole world?)

I am sure they won't be looking for a small boy and his magic set in their efforts to recover the Chimera, but that's who has it. Jake is set to do his magic show at the Nurses Ball and apparently unleash whatever horrors or weird virus it holds on the unsuspecting citizens of Port Charles. I am absolutely convinced that Helena is still alive and still pulling the strings.

I'm so excited. Is it Monday yet?

Dr. Obrecht auditioned for Lucy and made it into the Nurses Ball lineup on her own merits (at least according to Liesl), but we can't really root for her as much as we'd like to because it was revealed that it is she, not Brad, who has been tampering with Finn's drug tests.

Why does Dr. O hate Finn so much? Maybe because he was Tracy's friend. Maybe because she never wanted him to have privileges at GH to begin with. Who knows. With Obrecht, you just expect the crazy. But I'm okay with that -- she is always fun to watch, and I'm sure her number will be unforgettable.

Finn and Hayden are rejoicing in the news that they have a baby on the way. I love them together, and I'm excited about the baby, too. Will Hayden stand by her baby daddy when it's revealed that he failed another drug test without Brad in the mix? Man, I should have known Brad was a red herring. That was way too obvious. I should be ashamed of myself! I should have my soap diva card revoked for a week.

Back to Anna. Some people know that Alex was masquerading as Anna, but Valentin doesn't know yet, and I can hardly wait for him to find out. I want him to know that it wasn't Anna who played him for a fool. Maybe knowing about Alex and what she did to him can help him put the whole mess behind him and focus on regaining Nina's trust. I wholeheartedly understand Nina's refusal to hear his pleas for forgiveness because he lied to her more than once, and trust broken isn't easily regained.

Will Valentin team up with Alex and Anna to find the Chimera? If so, will it redeem him in the eyes of Port Charles? I wish Nikolas and Spencer Cassadine would just come home and clear his name! Just like Helena, I am not convinced that Nikolas is actually dead. Maybe I really just want Valentin to be innocent because I dig him.

Valentin has more pressing troubles than Anna and Alex, however. After Nelle was mugged and didn't pick up Charlotte, Lulu used the lapse in her care to get Charlotte for an overnight visit. I know it's wrong of me to root against the birth mom, but I really don't want Nina to lose Charlotte and Valentin, so I'm hoping for an amicable outcome for all concerned parties. Plus, I'm a stepmom, and I guess I have a soft spot for a great and loving stepmom like Nina. If Lulu had accepted shared custody when Valentin had offered it to her, they wouldn't be in this custody battle. I still don't understand that. I know she hates Valentin, but it's clear he loves Charlotte and that she loves him.

Nina convinced Valentin to let Nelle keep her job, as the only reason she didn't pick Charlotte up on time was because she was mugged.

Readers, Nelle clutching her side and moaning Is making me feel like something super soapy is going to happen. I think that Nelle's one good kidney is going to fail and that Michael will have to give her a kidney to save her life or something. Are anyone else's soapy-senses tingling?

Nelle still has a job, but while she is sick, Lulu is more than happy to pick up the slack with Charlotte's care. I'm thankful that Lulu and Dante moved out of their tiny apartment and into a house, or the whole Falconeri family would have had to eat their chocolate chip pancakes in Lulu and Dante's sofa bed.

Apparently, Griffin wants to hang out with Charlotte, too -- I can't decide if that's sweet or creepy…I think the writers need to decide what they are doing with Griffin. Is he going to be the priest of the show and all the other characters confess their sins to him, or is he going to be a doctor and leave the priesthood and get a love interest. He's always hanging around the fringes but needs love or a storyline of his own.

I definitely think it's creepy that Carly knew Sonny was having sex with someone and busted into his bedroom to catch him. They are mid divorce. She wanted the divorce. Thus, Sonny can sleep with anyone he wants. I know I should probably hate Martina, but I don't. I kind of enjoy her and Sonny together. I'd rather Carly be with Jax, anyway, but since he's banned from America for all time…

Now that Carly knows about Martina and Sonny sleeping together, Ava just lost her blackmail leverage over Sonny to get more time with Avery. Back to square one, Ava!

Article continues below advertisement

Across town, her brother Julian is being offered a deal to go free and be cleared of all charges if he spies on Sonny and wears a wire. If I were Julian, I would jump at that deal! I know the whole "Snitches get stiches" rule, but if it means potential freedom vs. being in prison for life, isn't it worth the chance? Sonny never gets busted for his crimes, and Julian always gets busted for his. And Sonny is a blowhard braggart, so you know that Julian could easily get him on tape, bragging about something shady. But Julian declined. Must be that mob honor code.

What will happen tomorrow, dear readers? Will anyone notice Jake creepily whispering "Never forget, never tell" under his breath? Will we actually see Cameron next week, or will Jake and Aiden just keep talking longingly about their missing third brother? Will the news networks ever stop having their "breaking news" updates during General Hospital? (It's never breaking news.) Will someone tell me where I can take that one-week nursing school that Kiki has already completed and passed? Will Franco confess to more evil deeds, since Liz didn't even flinch when he admitted to tying up Jason and beating him on Cassadine Island?

Will Robin be more clear the next time she needs a private spot to talk about sensitive issues with Griffin, since he apparently thought she just wanted to step five steps to the right and still be completely out in the open? Will anyone explain to me why the only people ever in the park are people we know and none of the other random citizens in the booming metropolis of Port Charles? Will someone tell me how Anna, Alex, Robin, and Emma all coordinated their travel to get to the airport at the same time, since my family has been trying to master that for years? Will Laura regret the board seat Tracy gave her after the Chimera virus (or whatever it is!) is unleashed at the Nurses Ball?

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

The Anna/Alex confrontation scenes were good....that must have taken a lot of time and hard work!  Poor Brad lol...he gets accused of things a lot I feel. And yeah where is his hotty hubby Lucas? He needs more scenes darn it! Love that Robin is back...some fans complain about her coming and going but I always look forward to seeing her. Wish we could see some Robert Scorpio too. :heart:

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

The Anna/Alex confrontation scenes were good....that must have taken a lot of time and hard work!  Poor Brad lol...he gets accused of things a lot I feel. And yeah where is his hotty hubby Lucas? He needs more scenes darn it! Love that Robin is back...some fans complain about her coming and going but I always look forward to seeing her. Wish we could see some Robert Scorpio too. :heart:

damn it Trevor Rogers is on Y&R now...would love him to come back to GH!!!

13 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah i started watched when they cancelled the soaps i watched...AMC, OLTL and Port Charles. makes me sad <_< lol!

I feel that way about Santa Barbara which I watched in high school. Was so sad when they took it off the air. My all time favorite favorite soap! Thank god for YouTube!

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

I feel that way about Santa Barbara which I watched in high school. Was so sad when they took it off the air. My all time favorite favorite soap! Thank god for YouTube!

i watched for a while Nancy Grahn and Lane Davies were  the "it' couple. i think they were together on GH as well? but didn't have that spark they had on Santa Barbara?

52 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i watched for a while Nancy Grahn and Lane Davies were  the "it' couple. i think they were together on GH as well? but didn't have that spark they had on Santa Barbara?

I didn't see them on GH but maybe they were on there? Also did not see them on SB because when I started watching it in like 1990 she was only with the character of Mason...Eden's brother.