General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Awww I am glad that Michael went back to Sasha to hear her out....I really love the two! But Kim?! Ugh...what a little slut lol. Poor Elizabeth. 

And I am glad Julian didnt try to kill Leisel bit he needs to watch out for Brad because he is all out desperate and desperate people can do some pretty despicable things when their backs are up against the wall. 

God! Kim is making me sick! I want to punch her and Franco/Drew in the face. I know he thinks he's Drew, but she should know better. I think she's hanging on to fake Drew because she's still grieving Oscar. God these people need to talk to a therapist. Anyway, I do hope Dr. Maddox can help Franco. I want him back as much as Liz does. lol

Wait until Julian finds out about Kim! He may become the "old" Julian after all. I do love Leisel too. She's just so funny and knows so many people's secrets. lol I was really glad that Julian put Brad in his place. It's all his fault for doing what Nell told him to do. He's the one to blame for all this mix up.

Lulu and Dustin were super hot! lol So glad Laura and Curtis got Cassandra. I wonder if Michael Knight is involved with her? I hope he comes on soon. I do like him.

If Peter continues to do bad things, his days are numbered. Where the hell is Anna? I know she takes a long vacation, but this is crazy!

If Laura and Curtis find Mikos'd will, I do hope Spencer comes back home and maybe even Nick!

A lot of people are NOT liking this Drew/Franco and Kim storyline....I mean I never really liked Kim to begin with but now I feel like reaching through my TV to slap her lol.

That slap was epic! Love seeing Liz like that. I am glad that Liz got Franco committed but something needs to happen soon more long term, cause they won't hold Franco forever. And yeah Julian, Kim hardly batted an eye at the thought of cheating on him with the fake Drew. Damn her!

I really like Dustin and Lulu! She is so giddy now, she has been needing something like that in her life for awhile....she waited a long time for Dante. But no more.

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh and Michael Knight is set to appear on GH Monday 9/30...dont know who he will play yet. Probably involved in the Cassandra storyline?

Yeah, got news from Soap Opera digest. I think he might be connected to Cassandra. She called someone yesterday for help. I bet he will be a Cassadine. Don't know if that would mean no Nicholas coming back, but you never know?

God! I really want Shiloh gone! lol Too long now. I think if Peter is found out, his days on GH will be numbered.

I really hope Julian breaks it off with Kim. She's out of control. Also, I hope they do the procedure on Franco because now he's annoying the hell out of me!

Have a great weekend!

Going to see J Lo in Hustlers. I am excited to see this movie. I also want to see Rambo. Watched Sly on the tonight show and Kelly and Ryan. God he's still so handsome and so funny!

Hustlers was awesome. Very good storyline and J Lo's poll dance was amazing. All the actresses in the movie got their chance to shine.

Yeah, good because I've just about had it with Shiloh and honestly Franco/Drew too. 

I'm sure Shiloh will die but by who? My tv grid said Jason was being questioned this week. Maybe the guy that Peter hired kills him. I don't care who but do it! lol

I guess we'll have to wait longer for the Wylie parents to come out. Maybe GH wants Nell to be the one to tell Michael. I also think the Dev storyline needs to go too. If Sonny and Carly have a disabled child this story needs to be told correctly and show how hard it is, but done with love. 

I also think Joss should live with Jax for a bit. I think the change would do her good.

Hope you had a good weekend. I'm having a quiet Sunday!

• Like 1

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

Pretty sure by the time you get back, someone would have killed Shiloh! lol it looks like it's headed this way. 

I guess it'll take longer or if ever for Michael to find out Wylie is his child. I think Willow will be so very upset over this. I guess GH wants Nell to be the one to reveal this mystery.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

Pretty sure by the time you get back, someone would have killed Shiloh! lol it looks like it's headed this way. 

I guess it'll take longer or if ever for Michael to find out Wylie is his child. I think Willow will be so very upset over this. I guess GH wants Nell to be the one to reveal this mystery.

I mean I guess that makes sense to have Nell reveal this huge secret and of course way more dramatic. Which may be best because I saw that GH is last in ratings. I just hope that it never gets canceled despite it's not so good ratings. Y&R was number 1. Victor actually passed away but I dont think at all he is really dead. He cant be!

On 9/25/2019 at 1:13 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I mean I guess that makes sense to have Nell reveal this huge secret and of course way more dramatic. Which may be best because I saw that GH is last in ratings. I just hope that it never gets canceled despite it's not so good ratings. Y&R was number 1. Victor actually passed away but I dont think at all he is really dead. He cant be!

Oh, I doubt Victor is really dead. Most soaps don't kill off their main characters unless they really die in real life.

Today on DOOL it looked like Kate would die, but she didn't lol. I was Pissed that they would kill Kate since she's a great character and a wonderful actress.

well, wait until you see GH. I had to re-watch yesterday's episode since the President interrupted it with the Ukraine President to discuss some shit or another. Everyone is just lying through their teeth. Anyway, it was an awesome episode. Glad I re-watched it because I did miss alot of good stuff. Today's episode was awesome too.

Who knows if Wylie's real parents will ever come out! I feel bad for Willow and Lucas if/when the truth comes out. Brad is the one who will get all the blame for the big lie!

I know but that nurse in GH is trouble. I think she's a DOD followerer. Sam's troubles aren't over yet.

DOOL was so good. Glad they didn't kill off Kate. I like that character.

I do hope the whole Franco/Drew story ends soon. It's really annoying me so much. Kim is out of control thinking Franco's Drew, but not sure if they can force Franco/Drew to do the procedure. This is one big mess.

Have a great weekend.

I always forget about that nurse lol....I literally never notice her!

Dont know who Kate is but glad she is alive..I saw the previews for next weeks Y&R and gasp Victor is alive. I knew he would be but thought he would be "dead"  for longer than a week. 

So I read that Michael Knights character will have an impact on many people in Port Charles...Like Valentin. And the guy who played Shiloh was originally supposed to be on for 3 years!!!! Can you imagine? He said he did not like at all that he played a sexual predator. No one liked the character so he did his part well. But yeah glad that story is over!

OMG 3 years. No I would have gone insane watching him. He played the part well, but enough!

I think Michael Knight will be in league with Cassandra and might be that Cassadine who helped get her from that clinic.

Anyway, hopefully there won't be any interruptions on Monday, so i can see Michael.

I do hope that the Franco/Drew storyline comes to a close soon too.

I told you Victor wasn't dead. lol He's been there since the beginning. Most soaps don't kill off older characters unless they really die. I know GH and DOOL have done once an actor passes away.

I'm taking my daughter for her Halloween costume today. She always says one thing and once we get to party city she sees something else. I love shopping in that store. It has some cool stuff for all holidays and birthdays too. Do you have a Party City in Alaska?

Have a wonderful day!

God Kim is really getting on my nerves. I really hope this whole Franco/Drew storyline ends and Kim leaves town because she will probably have a nervous breakdown by then.

so Michael E. Knight is a lawyer? I think there's more to him than we've seen so far. I wonder if Nell is coming back full time to GH. Since Shiloh is gone, they will need another annoying person. lol

The baby was is playing Donna Carly and Sonny's baby is so cute. She looks just like Maurice. I do hope the surgery on the show goes well for the baby. 

Wonder if Valentin and Nina's wedding will go off without any problems? lol

I hope GH gives Ava another front burner story. She is too good an actress not to have a storyline. 

Now Sam is in big trouble. Oh boy.

My daughter got a costume called "Creepy Kid" lol It's basically an old looking dress but we got her this cool plastic knife that has fake blood going up and down and I will give her a great make up job to look like a creepy kid. lol I also want to put makeup on me like she stabbed me with her knife. We love this stuff!

I bet that Sasha is going to tell the big secret before the wedding but I could be wrong. Leisel has a tight leash on that girl! Or of course it could be big mouth Lulu since she knows now! :facepalm:

That costume of the "creepy kid" sounds awesome. I would have loved to do something like that way back when!

Yeah, I hope this secret comes out, but it will definitely hurt Nina and Charlotte too. Who knows? It seems like Lulu wants to tell everyone but no one is listening. lol

Well, I think Jason might have figured out who wanted to help Shiloh get out of town, but proving it may be the problem? 

I do hope Carly's baby Donna makes it through the surgery and is okay. 

Jax is another pest about who Dev really is? Also I can't believe Hayden told Jax she has a baby girl and not Finn who is the dad?

Where the hell is Anna? Is Fionla still on vacation somewhere? She has more time off than Tony Geary every did.

I think that paper Laura is looking for, might be in the damn Helena painting! I can't believe neither she or Kevin have thought of this? lol

Have a great weekend!

I was once Jason from Friday the 13th one Halloween when we lived in Brooklyn.  I loved to dress up with scary costumes and so does my daughter.

One year I dressed up as Annabelle and gave out candy in front of my house. I scared so many kids that year! lol I also held a creepy doll and had black candles lite up.

Well if Lulu does open her big mouth I will be sad to see that fall out because I have always loved Nina and Valentin together.

Glad that crafty Diane was able to spring Sam out of jail. Wish Diane was on more...she's so feisty lol! And it was really nice to see Sam and Carly talk and get along so well. Once was a time when that would not happen.

Yeah Anna...when characters are not onscreen for awhile I tend to forget about them, like Chet for one. When I saw him I was like oh yeah, he is a bartender haha. People online love Chet and feel he has more chemistry with Maxie that Peter.

You were Annabelle? Love that...if I was a kid I would have been creeped out for sure! 

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, I was Annabelle and I did creep out some teens lol

Sasha should tell Nina. In time she will forgive her, but not sure about Valentin.

I still think MIchael E. Knight's character is more than just a lawyer. Still think he's connected to Cassandra and possibly another Cassadine. They keep mentioning Nicholas. How I wish he would come back on the show. I love Tyler.

Yeah, Diane is something. She's such a good actress that she turns up on many shows. She was on True Blood and that Nick show Jessie. She was also on a year of American Horror Story. I love her and Alexis together.

Did you see that Alexis' new trainer is the sister to Kiefer who used to beat Kristina and Alexis ran over. I think she might be poisoning Alexis with that protein drink. 

Went to target yesterday. They had such cool Halloween stuff. Also a few Christmas decorations too. God! Why do stores rush the holidays? lol let me get over Halloween first!

Enjoy your Sunday.

Yeah, I like Chet. Where is his sister Amy? I hate when GH just forgets about some of their characters. She's his sister and I think they could have a cool storyline. Yeah, I think he is cute with maxie. I do like Dustin with Lulu. But then again Lulu is a handful. lol

Oh I didnt notice Alexis' trainer or that Amy hasnt been on. Sometimes I just am clueless to people who are never on lol.

But today's episode. Yikes! I knew it had to come out but was kind of hoping it wouldn't. I hate seeing people hurt and man is Nina hurt. This sounds bad but I wish I could have seen Michelle Stafford do that scene of finding out about Sasha. The new Nina had this deep almost scary voice at some parts and I was like oooooo :blink:.

And Nelle is always trying to freak Brad out and she is so good at it! And Kevin and Nelle are jail buddies? Good grief! You talk about another big secret that needs to come out. That one right there! Wylie is gonna be 5 before Michael finds out.

Edited by marlingrl03

I know. It hurts me to see Willow faun over Wylie. Maybe once she finds out that Willow might want Wylie back, then Nell will speak up. God help us if she gets paroled. I mean come on!

I didn't realize that Michael E. Knight's name is Martin Gray. lol Anyway, Kim is really beginning to annoy me.

Also today something happened and I'm wondering if this will effect Franco/Drew when he says he's Drew now. It was nice to see Monica today.

I do hope this whole Franco/Drew storyline ends soon. Everyone is so annoying except for Scotty and Liz. I want Franco back and Kim to be gone or get some therapy. She needs it.

Yeah, the one day they showed Alexis' trainer looking at a picture of her and her brother Kiefer. I wonder if his sister knew he was an abuser? I hope she doesn't hurt Alexis.

Yeah, it was terrible with Sasha coming out to Nina. lol Anyway, Lulu still annoyed me and I know charlotte is going to be pissed.

Yeah, I can't stand watching Kim with Franco/Drew....makes me sick.  She doesn't want to lose Drew twice- hey Kim get it through your thick skull- he's not really Drew you idiot!!!! This lawyer thinks he is so smart, well I hope Cameron's side of things and being on the stand to say what happened blows this whole thing up so that hopefully Franco can have this procedure and come back. No fans like this storyline. No one.