General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, now that Robert told Monica that Drew is going to be declared dead, how can Franco/Drew win? I mean just because he has Drew's memories, doesn't make him Drew. If a judge rules for Kim and Franco/Drew, then it will annoy the hell out of me.

I hope Jax doesn't get involved with Nina. Jax always loves to save women from distress, but I hope he doesn't get involved with her. I also think Michelle would have rocked the whole Sasha story and she had better chemistry with both Jax and Valentin. Not feeling it. Sorry to say.

Honestly, Lulu should have minded her own business. I'm sure sooner or later Sasha would have told Nina. What was the harm for now? 

Port Charles has so many people with secrets! What's one more? lol

I do hope Nell doesn't get out of prison. I wish Sonny would just get rid of her for good. Or maybe eventually Ryan will kill her! Since when do both men and women stay in the same prison?

Yeah, Cameron can say how Franco saved his life and told him to tell Liz he loves her and he'll be back! Yesterday, I wanted to rip Kim's hair out of her head when she and Franco were together!

That lawyer is a jerk too. I also think there's more to his character than he's saying. You know GH would never bring an excellent actor on the show without some sort of secret story to tell. Still say he's involved with Cassandra and possibly another long lost Cassadine.

The character of Stefan that Tyler originated on Days of our lives and was replaced by Brandon, who played Johnny Sacara, has died. I feel bad because he was so good. Anyway, since Nicholas is mentioned so much, it would be great for GH to bring back Tyler. I miss him and Spencer too.

I hope Laura and Curtis find that will soon so we can end this secret too.

My soap papers are hinting that maybe Dustin isn't the great guy he seems to be? lol Here we go again!

I think they will try to get Jax and Nina together...just have this feeling. I dont like New Nina with Valentin anyways so I guess I dont care. Michelle had way more chemistry with him. Way more!!! I do feel badly for Sasha, she was going to tell Nina her own way, but big mouth Lulu couldn't wait. Its nice to see Michael and even Maxie being supportive.

So Finn, you think Hayden is lying? Why of course she is...that's all she does! I think if Anna does not come back soon then they should find him another love interest or a good storyline because this is beyond ridiculous.

That's sad that Tyler's character died but in soapland you can always rise from the dead lol! He has talked about coming back to GH if they reached out to him so now they need to get off their butts and just do it.

Well, the character of Stefan was on life support and since another major character Julie needs a heart, he is getting hers, so I don't think his character will be back.There's not many DiMera's on DOOL anymore. Some actors have passed away and others just left the show. It's like only Monica is the last of the Q's besides Jason.

Well, I think Sasha should take Lucy's offer of being the face of Deception. Even if it's just to have Lucy on GH more often. I love her!

Yeah, I agree. They will probably test Nina with Jax. I mean he's on the show for awhile, so they need to give him a love interest fast.

Brad is so damn annoying. I wish the truth about Wylie and Nell would come out, so Brad will get the boot from Lucas and God knows what Sonny will do? I hate when Brad tries to screw with Julian. Brad is the one who started this mess with Nell.

I also hope the whole Kim Franco thing ends soon too. Can't stand them together. She needs therapy to face her grief.

Have a great weekend!

Texas finally got a cool front, but it will be back in the 80's by Sunday. Today is so nice and cool! I'll take what I can get!

Agree. Lucy to me is like Diane...funny and feisty! We need women like that on way more. 

Loved the scene between Brad and Julian....never threaten Julian you dummy! Brad will never learn. :facepalm: He is just asking for it. Ava also needs her own story like again since Kevin is in jail and yeah that does not happen where he and Nelle would be in jail together..only on GH lol! They do what they want. Ha!

I saw that San Antonio yesterday was in the 50's. My brother said he was sooooo cold and wore his coat all day..I called him a big baby. He was born in Alaska for goodness sakes. How soon they forget! Glad you are enjoying the cooler temps. Have a good rest of your wknd. :D

Edited by marlingrl03

I know I was born in Queens NY and we had some really cold winters. Before my dad met my mom he would walk to the subway to get to work and never wore a hat nor a scarf or gloves. When they got married, she made sure he had all those things. When it hits 60 here, he's freezing. We tell him to "man up" lol

It was nice and cool here on Friday and Friday night. My mom put the heat on for a bit because it dropped to 62 and my dad was cold. lol Yesterday was back into the 70's as will be today and the rest of the week is back in the upper 70's to upper 80's. This is Texas.

Yeah, I love Ava and she needs a good storyline. I hate when GH puts their good actors on the back burner and then they don't renew their contracts. I think if GH brings back Nicholas, he and Ava would make an awesome couple and take down Valentin.

Yeah, Brad is getting on my nerves. He should have come clean from the beginning the told everyone. Willow's baby must have had something wrong with it so that's why it died. Sometimes terrible things happen you can't help. I mean the strss Willow was under running from Shiloh and who knows if she had good pre natal care. I just hope it doesn't go to where Willow wants Wylie and then the truth finally comes out. It would be worse for everyone. I wonder if Michael would let Lucas raise Wylie or take him? With all that Brad's done, I'm sure Lucas would kick him out.

Yeah, Lucy is  a pistol. My mom said when she first came on GH she played a mousy looking Library worker. Then she got involved with this other bad guy and she became a sexy siren. She seduced Tony, but really did learn to love him and his daughter BJ. That storyline was heartbreaking. My mom cried for days. GH does do drama well.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

My daughter, mom and I are getting our flu shots tomorrow! Yay! lol

Oh man....poor Sam. She is literally mourning Drew one minute and the next she is getting thrown in jail! I swear everyone is out to paint a bad picture of her and blame it all on her. She is always getting framed. Dang!

But Jason knows who this dirtbag is and before long he will find out exactly how Peter is involved with all of this. I am really really dreading when Maxie finds out that Peter is not 100% good. Damn you Peter! When Robert had his doubts I was like, come on Robert, maybe Peter has reformed. Nope.......

My weekend was so-so. I have been fighting this darn sinus cold so I napped a lot and watched a lot of Netflix lol. Its sickness season in AK! :/

OH sorry you have a sinus infection. When I get those I'm so damn sick. My whole body aches and I get a fever too. When I first got a sinus infection, I thought it was the flu that's how bad I felt.  So far I've been okay this year, but this Texas weather and all the allergies down here makes it hard to stay well. I use a saline nose spray every day for a few times a day to help clear the allergy stuff that's in the air outside. Texas is back to being warm again.

I got my flu shot yesterday, so my arm hurts today. lol

Yeah, if Peter keeps this shit up, he's on his way out. If Jason, I mean when Jason, finds out, Peter is going to regret framing Sam. What is Peter's problem? he tells Dr. Maddox and Maxie that he wishes he would have not done what his dad told him too, but honestly, I think Peter acted on his own. I don't trust him anymore.

I bet Sam comes across Nell while in jail. I hope she doesn't come in contact with Ryan.

I hope Nina goes back with Valentin. So he tried to give her a child? It really wasn't that big a deal. I mean her mother screwed her over. Valentin was trying to make her happy. How many people would do that for someone they love? Get over it!

I don't like the new Nina with Jax at all, so I hope they don't do that. I really think Jax is still in love with Carly anyway.

Feel better. Try the saline spray to help clean out your nasal cavities.

Oh yeah, btdt. I use saline spray 2x a day every day, and use up to 3 other nasal sprays and I still get a sinus infection once a year. I have tried aggressive antibiotic therapy and the next step is surgery. No thank-you. :( I also take an anti histamine, do allergy shots..I do it all! I am just prone to them sadly.:(

Wow, I did not expect Nina to take Valentin back so soon.....that scene when she was forgiving him was really difficult to watch because I kept thinking, girl you have no idea just how involved he was with the whole Sasha thing!!! I was happy for Charlotte though, it really hurt her to know that Nina and Valentin were not going to get married.

Today was Nell's parole hearing. lol 

Yeah, I figured Nina would forgive him since Sasha blamed it all on herself. Now Sasha is probably regretting that decision.

Nina wants revenge now and poor Alexis is going to pay for a past sin. I hope she figures it out. Where is Kristina been? She might recognize that girl as Kiefer's sister or maybe not?

Another cool front has come through. At least for today.

I wonder if that is true, about how most people on parole don't get out the first try?? Hmmmm. But Nelle sure thought she was going too.

I am sure that Brad is happy about that, but he may be the one anyway to let this huge secret slip since he is having nightmares about it. Poor Lucas, he has no idea what is coming to him. He is going to be absolutely devastated.

and Kiefer's sis? Uh-oh Alexis- this woman is gonna spell trouble for you. :(

I'm glad that the parole board realized Nell is a faker! lol They said she has to wait 18 more months to quality again. I hope by then Wylie's true parents come to light. lol Who knows?

Oh boy! Ryan was a bad boy again. lol

I can't wait for Franco/Drew's hearing. Honestly, since the real Drew Cain has been declared dead by the Navy seals, I don't know how Franco can claim to be him? I hope he gets that reversal treatment soon. I'm tired of Kim and her feelings. Now Monica seems to be buying into the whole Franco/Drew thing too. It's out of guilt on her part for sure.

The kid that plays Cam is really stepping up big time. I hope his testimony makes things clearer for the courts.

Well, I can't see her character staying in PC once the whole Franco/Drew storyline is over. It would have been nice if she and Julian made a go of it or even the real Drew, but that got messed up when Billy left. I read that Billy Miller is going to be on another show. I think it might be some other service or on the internet. Not sure. He's a good actor, so GH, lost another good actor and a character. He and Jason needed to explore their whole brother relationship. It's a shame GH couldn't see that!

I just hope Franco has the procedure and gets his memories back and he and Liz can be together again. 

Have a good weekend!

Yeah the storyline for Kim has come and gone and even though I do like her as a character, I truly dislike where GH took her character! We just all want Franco back gosh darn it! I love how Cameron is really trying to help with the case to get Franco to have this procedure...you can see how much he means to him. Also love how Liz is not backing down and standing by her man no matter the difficult obstacles.

Enjoy your weekend! :) Had a super busy stressful week at work so basically just chilling watching Halloween and Lifetime movies. May bake some pumpkin muffins tomorrow too. 

Yeah, watching alot of Halloween themed movies too.

I watched the alligator movie called Crawl. Lots of jump moments. I was screaming in my livingroom watching lol. I love movies that keep you on your toes.

Never get tired of watching the Halloween movies and Jason movies and anything else that is horror. Love this time of year. Just wish Texas had fall weather to make it more cozy.

Hope your next work week isn't so stressful. I know how that goes.

• Like 1

Awww Ava..sometimes it stinks having a brother but he means well!!! He is just looking out for your best interest. I dont think she should go to Shadybrook but maybe some low dose meds and more therapy could help. I can not even imagine having to go through what she went through. Nope. I mean she's tough as nails but you gotta sometimes let go and say you know what, I need a little support. Hopefully she can do that!

Yeah, I mean Ryan knows how to push people's buttons and he's obssessed with her and after finding out who he was and killing Kiki, I mean she probably does have PTSD. Poor thing. I hope Kevin got through to her. someone is watching her, but who can it be? I'm so hoping it will be Nicholas!

The trial of Franco/Drew is starting. I hope it's fast and Franco comes back so this nonsense can stop.

Well, Finn will find out soon about Hayden's and his daughter. Saw the coming attractions for GH the other day.

Secrets are coming out.

I sure do hope that Franco's trial is short- I can't stand him acting like he is Drew! Ugh. I am all done with this story line.

So Finn may be treating Hayden's daughter?! OMG. I wonder why she is in the hospital. She is such a liar that Hayden. 

I am glad that secret is out, now it is time for Michael to find out about Wylie. 

Yeah, I agree with you, hope this trial is very short. I hope GH doesn't make Kim pregnant or something? The tv grid said she says something shocking at the trial tomorrow. Please no more babies.

The baby playing Donna is so cute. She looks like Sonny. lol

Poor Sam I think her cell mate is someone from DOD. OH boy. What happened to Sam? She was a bad ass, now she's a wimp. She better get her backbone back while she's in jail.

Someone is stalking Ava. Wonder who it is?

Where is Anna (Fiona) I haven't read anything about her being ill or why she's gone so long. Now that Finn knows his daughter Violet is alive, there's the monkey wrench in his relationship with Anna out the door. I honestly don't see any chemistry between Finn and Hayden. I do see something between her and Curtis. lol That wuold be interesting.

Finally, Texas is getting a cold front. We'll be in the 40's in the mornings and at night. Love it!

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I sure do hope that Franco's trial is short- I can't stand him acting like he is Drew! Ugh. I am all done with this story line.

So Finn may be treating Hayden's daughter?! OMG. I wonder why she is in the hospital. She is such a liar that Hayden. 

I am glad that secret is out, now it is time for Michael to find out about Wylie. 

I don't know how Michael never gets a clue. Wylie looks just like him. lol He even had the same heart condition as Michael.

I'm still hoping Tyler comes back as Nicholas.

Franco's trial was so annoying. I hope this ends one way or the other because I'm fed up now. lol

When you watch today's episode, look at Ava's hair. At the beginning of the show it looks like she got a hair cut, but then half way through the episode her hair is longer again? lol  Weird

Have a wonderful weekend.

Our temps are in the 40's today and rainy. Had to put heat on, but back in the 60's tomorrow. Crazy Texas weather.

If it wasnt for you pointing it out, I probably would have never noticed the difference with Avas hair. That was odd! They either used extensions or filmed the scenes out of context?

Omg. That trial. It was so frustrating to watch I dont want to even discuss it haha. All I will is say is damn you Kevin!!!!

Hope your weekend is going well.  Been watching a ton of baseball and more baking. Very chill wknd. :shades:

Wish I could bake. Not good at it.

My weekend was good. Took my daughter to see The Addams Family. My mom came too. We loved it. My mom used to watch the tv show when she was a kid. We saw a few older people who came to see it too. Must have loved the show as kids.

Yeah, I don't get how you can rule a person is lucid when they lost their memory and have someone else's memories? It makes no sense. Kim annoys me most of all. What is wrong with her? Anyway, not happy about the ruling. I just hope Franco/Drew moves away or decides to have the procedure done to get himself back. Otherwise, who cares?

Yeah, I don't know what they did with Ava? Guess we will find out when she returns. lol

• Like 1

Yeah, I do too. I'm hoping Franco/Drew changes his mind and gets the procedure and Kim leaves down because she needs therapy. I don't understand how the judge can say he's Drew when the real Drew is missing and presumed dead. I wish Billy Miller would still be on GH because it would have made this storyline more important and more suspenseful.

Monica needs therapy too. She's just feeling guilty because she knew nothing about Drew. Well, we can't go back in time.

I'm glad Liz told him he has to say goodbye to his family. Good for her. I wish Lucky would come back to GH. He was the best match for Liz.

Texas finally got cold weather. We are in the 40's today, but it's raining. I just hope Halloween is clear. It's supposed to be clear, but very cold.