General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, GH was on the last half hour, so I on demanded DOOL and the first half of GH. I think Franco/Drew will do the experiment. He's realizing he's not the real Drew. HOnestly, I can't wait for Kim to leave. She's becoming so annoying. Monica was very nice to her, but come on! I do hope Billy Miller gets a chance to come back to GH to finish his storyline, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't  after how GH just ended his character. Not good.

Well, thank goodness for on demand, so I don't miss any shows. I think this impeachment thing will go on for more days too.

Julian and Alexis were funny yesterday. lol Talking about the rats. I hope Julian finds the rat poison. I wonder if there is a cure for that? Not sure?

Hope Alexis will be okay and Krissy comes back and sees Kiefer's crazy sister.

I got to see the whole hour of GH. I was really really happy to see Drew/Franco realizing all that Franco has done and looking like he will do that procedure. I am glad that Scott told him about what happened in their childhood. It may have made all the difference!

I saw that Tamra Braun said her good-byes so yeah she is gone...her character started off ok, but hate the way GH made her in the end! Awful. I highly doubt that Billy will come back...I believe he has already found another project and good for him!

Yeah, over the years GH has not done the best for some of their actors, but you never know? I know GH did some things to Genie Francis, but now she's back and bigger than ever.

I'm glad Billy is doing something. He's an excellent actor. I thought he and kelly Monica had a relationship, but not sure? They did look cute together.

Thank goodness for On Demand, so I was able to see my soaps later that night. I'm pretty sure there will be more Congress talks this week, so I will have to view Days and GH on Demand again. I hope these talks are over soon. I doubt they will impeach Trump, so this is a waste of time. I honestly wouldn't want Pence as President. He's does not support the LGBTQ community which is not right and he is too strong of a Christian. We need a President with an open mind who accepts and fights for the rights of all people.

Hope you are having a good weekend. Texas temps are up a little, but the nights are cool.

36 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Luckily GH was on today. Some shocking things happened. I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be Friday's episode. GH is two days behind.

Have to watch Days of our Lives on Demand tonight.

Hope you are okay. Haven't heard from you in a bit.

Stay warm up in there!

But yeah I am here...doing ok, was a stressful week last week. Literally the day after I flew in from Ohio I had to take my ginger kitty to the hospital late at night and he was diagnosed with FIC (cystitis) It's a very painful condition and I take him to see his regular vet for a follow-up visit this Thursday. I hate it when my fur babies don't feel well- he is so young too, only 2. But yeah GH was good yesterday, although I find the trial scenes kind of boring!

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

That is so weird! I posted last night and it went though but now it's gone....

It was a video that Steve Burton posted on his Twitter but its gone. :(

Okay, who knows why stuff disappears? I'm glad you're good.

Yeah, I heard that they pull pranks on each other. Steve Burton and Spinelli are doing improv shows next year. They are coming to Addison which is not very far, but not sure how much the tickets are? sometimes they want a lot of money.

Kiss is coming back to the Dallas Fort Worth area next October 2 and since it's a Friday we would like to see Kiss one more time.  It seems like you think you have nothing coming up and then here we go again. lol

I would love to see GNR again, but if they come back Dallas that's more money. It never ends, not that I want it to! lol

I have been on demanding Days at night since the impeachment is still going on. Yesterday, GH was on, but not sure about today? I will be glad once it's over.

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

But yeah I am here...doing ok, was a stressful week last week. Literally the day after I flew in from Ohio I had to take my ginger kitty to the hospital late at night and he was diagnosed with FIC (cystitis) It's a very painful condition and I take him to see his regular vet for a follow-up visit this Thursday. I hate it when my fur babies don't feel well- he is so young too, only 2. But yeah GH was good yesterday, although I find the trial scenes kind of boring!

Oh yeah, my male cat had that. You have to take care of that within a day or they could die. My mom had a friend years ago who lost her cat to it. So sad.

I hope he'll be okay. Good thing you took your cat quickly to the vet. I know how painful and uncomfortable it can be.

• Thanks 1

I just read that Rebecca aka Hayden is out at GH! For real? She just got back and I truly love her little girl with that little lisp of hers!!! I wonder if Rebecca was orginally just going to come back for a few episodes like Dante did???

Edited by marlingrl03

12 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I just read that Rebecca aka Hayden is out at GH! For real? She just got back and I truly love her little girl with that little lisp of hers!!! I wonder if Rebecca was orginally just going to come back for a few episodes like Dante did???

Wow! Yeah, thought she'd be back for awhile. I thought she signed a contract? I mean she's got Kim's old apartment now? Who knows? No GH again today.

I can on Demand Days later after 5, but GH again showed a repeat on demand. GH will be behind about 4 shows now. Unreal.

I saw that the Young and the restless was on for a half hour and then they cut it off. Can't wait for this whole impeachment shit to be over. I can't wait to see how it'll end? lol

Maybe since Anna is back with Finn, GH doesn't want Hayden and Violet to come between them. Yeah, she is a cute little girl. Maybe Emma will come back over the holidays. I love that little girl.  Also maybe Spencer will return once everyone knows Nick is alive and well. Now with all the GH interruptions, who knows when this story will end.

I can't believe Sam will stay in jail. That was a shocker! But honestly, yeah, Jason could have handled Shiloh or Sam could have shot a warning or got him in the leg. The judge was right about that part.

Yeah...I got to see the whole hour of Y&R yesterday (later on CBS.com) but B&B was not new. This impeachment stuff sucks, that is for sure! :thumbsdown:

But yeah I guess Hayden will leave because Nicholas told her too, so even though she rented the apt. she will be going soon...well according to everything I have read. It is still kind of a rumor at this point. And I totally agree with you about the judge. She made some very strong and valid points!

Well, usually rumors are true when it comes to soaps!

yeah, finally got to see Days and GH. Days has been continuing throughout the whole impeachment hearings. I guess they figure fans can on demand it or go online. I just would On Demand Days after 5 each night. GH is behind about 3 or 4 days now. Crazy.

I'm glad Franco is going to have the procedure done. I just hope he's Franco again. I mean how will he get his memories back when there's not a disc with his memories on them? Weird.

Well, now Charlotte has seen Nick, so it's a matter of time before Valentin finds out. Wow! Nina playing Valentin, but after Friday's episode with Valentin and Charlotte, I don't think Nina will go through with her plan.

I wonder where Ava hid the Helena painting?

Well, have a good weekend. It's a nice mild sunny day here in Dallas.

My grandma towards the end couldn't remember things. She had brain cancer. My other grandmother on my dad's side had demetia, but we lived down in Texas so we never saw her. Honestly, she was never a very caring grandmother, so forgeting us all was probably what she would have wanted anyway. She had shock treatments for mental illness when she was in her 50's and I think that might have caused her to get demetia. Yeah, it is a very hard disease for the patient and the family members who care for them.

I do hope Kendra is found out and this storyline ends soon. Alexis needs to have a good stloryline and find love again. I do like Neil, but I think Alexis and Julian made a super couple.

Yeah I am glad that Neil told Alexis his theory on Kendra....but what a stupid storyline. They did not need to start this story and bring another new actress in. They already don't give their regulars any air time. I feel like I haven't seen Michael in forever...and Chase. etc etc. So many people not on unless they have a story. :/

Yeah, it is the holidays, Alexis should be with her daughters. Where has Kristina been? Will she be with Alexis or Sonny for Thanksgiving?

I remembered today that Martin, the lawyer and Valentin were on All My children together along with Hayden too.

Days of Our lives had a shocker today! The actor who played Stefano DeMera passed away last year, but someone has been subbing for him this whole week. I remembered one of the actors who left the show was coming back today. I guessed that this actor who played Steve (patch) years ago is the new Stefano! I knew it! I wish I had the talent to become a writer on a soap because so many times I know what will happen and other things! So excited he's back and really being Stefano will take everyone off guard! So cool!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day! GH is on tomorrow usually time. I'm glad they are showing a new episode so maybe they will catch up soon.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I am home after eating a huge meal but even though I am sleepy, I am catching up on my GH now. :)

I wish Alexis were with her daughters too than just focusing on this revenge story. So Willow may be pregnant?! Interesting...I have missed seeing her but this is one way to get her more air time hopefully.

Well, I read that GH will address the Wylie story soon so if Willow is pregnant it will lessen the blow of finding out her baby is dead.

Yeah, this whole Kendra avenging her brother Keifer, who was an abuser. If she loved him so much, did she know he was abusing Krissy?  I do hope either Neil or Julian find Alexis or she gets herself out of this mess. Damn I would fight to the death to get away from crazy people. Like with Sam, she was a bad ass years ago and now it's like she's this timid little girl. Come on! Most people man or woman would fight to get away from someone to save their lives. It might not work, but at least try.

My Thanksgiving was good. We had dinner with my parents and played some board games. There's a new updated version of Clue with a new character and some twists too. It was a fun day.

Enjoy your weekend! Looks like the soaps might be interrupted again come Wednesday. More impeachment coverage. Can't take no more! lol

Ikr? I miss that Sam! Even Jason sounds so defeated..like you both cant be like that! You gotta fight and have that same spunky spirit that Diane has. I mean even losing Sam's case didnt put her into a totally negative Nelly mood. 

I'm glad that GH will address the Wylie storyline although I'm not going to get too excited just yet cause I thought for sure a few times that Nell was on, that the big secret would come out. But NOPE. <_<

Yeah, I can't wait until the whole Wylie story is out in the open.  If Willow is pregnant it will help her cope, but Lucas and Brad will be finished at least for now.

I read an article in SOD about Tamara leaving GH. She was a little surprised because she was told she had a huge storyline coming up. Oh well, GH has done that to many actors. I know sometimes when a new character, like Martin Gray, comes on, another one leaves. Didn't read anything about Hayden? I wonder if she'll be back again?

Tristain Rogers (Scorpio) will make an appearance on The Young and the Restless soon. I wish there would be more air time with Robert and Mac working together.

I hope the kidnapping of Alexis is solved quickly. I really can't stand that Kendra at all. I hope Julian figures it out or maybe Krissy? Who knows? I also would like more air time for Diane and Alexis. They are so much fun together!

Today was a beautiful mild sunny day. My mom and I did a little shopping in the new outdoor mall. We were lucky to get a parking spot quickly and did some walking around. It was a nice day.

Tristan was already on Y&R! Not sure how many episodes he will be in...but its pretty cool seeing him on both soaps!

That's pretty messed up that GH let Tamra go...Rebecca is definitely gone for now, but it seems like it was her own choosing by just signing a short term contract. Either way she will be missed. I liked her much more this time around. Although it is really nice to see Anna back too. 

Our weather...well is dark and cold and each day you never know what you are going to get! The day before Thxgiving we had this horrible wind storm that knocked power out to some people. Not me thank God! But it was easily gusting over 50 mph. But in 3 weeks we start gaining light again so it's all good!