General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, today our temps are back in the 50's. I rather have cooler weather for this time of year. Texas gets enough hot weather.

New Jersey had snow. I think New York might get some snow tomorrow. I miss the snow sometimes. It looks so pretty when it falls down.

I don't know why GH does stupid things to great actors. I know Tamara didn't like it when her character was doing bad things to Drew and Liz. Liz was one of her best friends and friends don't do the things Kim did to Liz. She is open to doing another soap. I know she has done characters on Days of our lives too.

Well, I just wish Robert and Mac would work together more. GH drops the ball sometimes on great characters. I guess GH will have the Q's pizza Thanksgiving on Monday. lol They never seem to have a turkey anymore.

Yeah my dad likes to call and tell me all about the crazy weather that the East Coast is having (he watches a ton of news lol- I don't)...I would not want to fly in that or risk getting stuck! That is my worst fear. I have only had one flight cancel on me and it wasn't even due to weather but due to the pilot working too many hours! I was not happy to say the least. It was my last leg of the flight from LA to Mazatlan MX to spend Christmas Eve with my dad. No earlier flights either and I had to wait pretty much 24 hours for the next flight, so I lost a whole day on the beach. Not happy! The only good thing was that since it was the airlines fault, they had to pay for a fairly nice hotel and food for 24 hours and the food was amazing!!! 

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah my dad likes to call and tell me all about the crazy weather that the East Coast is having (he watches a ton of news lol- I don't)...I would not want to fly in that or risk getting stuck! That is my worst fear. I have only had one flight cancel on me and it wasn't even due to weather but due to the pilot working too many hours! I was not happy to say the least. It was my last leg of the flight from LA to Mazatlan MX to spend Christmas Eve with my dad. No earlier flights either and I had to wait pretty much 24 hours for the next flight, so I lost a whole day on the beach. Not happy! The only good thing was that since it was the airlines fault, they had to pay for a fairly nice hotel and food for 24 hours and the food was amazing!!! 

Well, that was good the airlines took care of the passengers. I have had a few delays but nothing major. Eventually the plane took off. lol My brother was delayed for many hours in NYC a few months ago. Eventually the plane took off, but he got back to Texas around 5 that morning. The airlines gave them an open bar. lol He was teaching some other passengers yoga while they waited. lol

GH was awesome today! It was their Thanksgiving episode. I love those so much. What an ending to today's show too! GH knows how to bring the drama!

I do hope this is the end to Kendra's storyline and hopefully Franco/Drew will have his treatment without any problems. I don't trust Peter. He doesn't look happy. I wish Dr. Maddox had kept his mouth shut about the procedure. I want Franco back with Liz before Xmas.

Oh dang! GH was good....I mean yeah that Kendra is a wack-a-doodle and I am sure that Alexis wont be killed off and everyone online is for sure thinking that it will be Brad who will be killed, but guess we will see. I want Brad, Lucas and Alexis to all stay. Maybe they smack into Kendra's car and she will be gone... one can only hope. Such morbid talk while on my morning break lol!

Well, one of them is dead! You will probably guess who! A few are injured. Not sure what will happen yet? Julian will be guilty of this event. I'm sure Jordan will figure out about the brakes too. I hope Julian doesn't leave GH. I like his character.

I love GH when the drama comes in! lol They usually do the biggest events so well.

Today's weather is mild and sunny. Another cold front is coming. lol This weather goes up and down, but at least it's staying cooler. Hopefully, we will have a nice winter until at least March. lol

One of the weathermen said there might be snow near Christmas. I wish! I like the snow, but not the ice. Ice is very dangerous down here because there's not enough sand trucks to go around and people can't drive in the ice here! lol

Have a nice evening.

Yeah, I guessed right! Knew they would not kill off a major character unless there were already rumors that their contract had ended.

Like Hayden's for instance...I read that her contract was only for 4 months, although I did not know that when I first heard she was coming back.

I hear you about the ice...it has been fairly icy here cause it warms up but then the temps drop to freezing at night. But I have studs on all 4 wheels of my Subaru which is also AWD, so as long as I drive cautiously I am a-ok!

Yeah, you have to drive super slowly when it comes to icy roads.

Well, GH was on today. I will have to On Demand Days later on because the impeachment stuff was on again. Not sure if The Young and the Restless was on? You may have to view it later on.

I'm glad GH was not interrupted because they don't show a new episode and they are super behind as it is! I do hope the Wylie truth comes out soon. I'm tired of Willow pining for the wrong baby. HOpefully she's pregnant and can move on when she's told the truth. I saw the GH preview and Nell is back tomorrow. I'm sure she's bugging Sam now.

I'm not feeling anything between this new Nick and Ava. Maybe once she's out of the hospital and they can get together for real? Not sure.

Julian is feeling very guilty. I also wish Brad would just go away. lol He's so annoying. I wonder if Lucas will remember about Wylie when he wakes up.

No, Y&R. Boo. :( At least the B&B was on!

Yeah this Wylie secret is just getting OLD- they keep teasing like the truth will be revealed...like when Brad told Lucas, but now he won't remember cause of the accident. Ugh! Gosh darn it GH. And Julian should feel guilty....he better pray that Lucas is alright. And if and when it comes out that Julian caused the wreck, heads will roll!

Yeah, hopefully the Wylie story will come out soon. It's gone on too long.

Back to normal today for the soaps. I did see the last half hour of Days yesterday. Since they move super slow and constantly repeat stuff, I found out what happened yesterday by them talking about it again. lol For some reason my ON Demand didn't have yesterday's DOOL, but I did see the last half hour and like I said they talked about yesterday's episode, so I'm good.

The other day some dummy stole a car and drove all over Dallas and the police were chasing him down. They finally caught him and it was before noon, so I didn't miss my soaps. lol I don't understand why I need to see police chasing a car until they catch him. It's just so stupid.

Anyway, our weather is 70's, but dropping back into the 50's for the rest of the week and beginning next week. I like it cooler and 50's down here is super nice.

I might decorate for Xmas this weekend. I have tons of boxes to go through and packages to wrap, which I hate because I suck at wrapping.

GH had a familiar face back on today. Wait until you see who Sam's prison mate is now! lol

70* is such a perfect temp- that is one reason why I love to visit San Antonio in March and November cause it is usually in the 70's then....

I have already decorated for Christmas...did it near Thanksgiving, I figure most people are doing it earlier so why not? I only have a tiny 4 ft tree but it is perfect for my little condo. :)

As far as GH, I am actually not minding seeing Nell again! I loved it when she tried to get Chase's attention and he just ignored her and brushed her off. Awesome!

Yeah, Nell is something!

Today was a surprise guest on GH and it was nice to see them again.

Peter better not succeed in stopping Franco's procedure. If Peter keeps this up, he will be on his way out! Poor Maxie, but Peter is still a bad guy.

So glad Nina found out that Nick is really alive. She and Ava as a team, wow! Love it.

Well, after yesterday, it looks like Hayden can come back to PC, so who knows? It seems weird to bring her back and then she leaves again. What is Brooklyn's secret? She's a pest. lol

I love seeing Olivia and Ned. They are a cute couple.

Have a great weekend! I have to go through about 40 boxes of Xmas stuff to see what I want to put around my house. I do have lights for the outside and got some cute decorations too. It'll be a super nice weekend weather wise, so I can decorate without any problems.

Yeah, this pic is very cute. Little Violet is adorable. I also love Sonny's daughter Avery. She's such a cute kid. 

I do hope Spencer comes back once the world knows Nick is alive. Great to see Griffin back on GH. He's so cute. It's nice that GH doesn't forget all their great characters. I read that Amy the nurse is back on GH too.

Loved the Q's Thanksgiving! The whole pizza thing is just so special.

Peter, Peter, Peter. :facepalm: Kill them both if you want too?? Wow and yet you have no qualms about moving in with Maxie and her little boy. Shameful. I hope he slips up and someone anyone finds out the true Peter. And for the longest time I thought he was good... I really wanted to believe that!

So not sure how I am feeling about this Brook Lynn quite yet. She is quite the little shit stirrer and instigator isnt she? Lulu you stand your ground! She had every right to leave Dante...she waited a long time for him to come back. She deserves to have a full life.

And yeah it was awesome to see Griffin. So sad to see Sonny talk about getting his dad getting any kind of treatment to help no matter the cost. Such a horrible disease. 

So 40 boxes of Christmas stuff?! Omg. That's a lot...unless the boxes are small but I assume not! :)

Yeah went through all my boxes. Found some cool stuff I didn't know I had! lol

Decorated my house and outside with lights and flags and other things that stick into the ground.

today, I decorated my tree. Also wrapped gifts for my family and friends. Have to wrap my daughter's gifts, but that's for another day.

Yeah, so sad about Mike. Sonny knew this but knowing and seeing it are two different things. No one is ever ready for someone they love to lose their minds and forget everything. It was heartbreaking to see Mike sit there and seem so confused. Terrible.

Yeah, Peter better not stop Franco from coming back. I want him back with Liz and the boys for Christmas. We have to move on to other things now. Poor Maxie. Robert is right about Peter. I guess all those years with his father, cannot be totally erased from his character.

I hope Sam gets paroled. That story is getting old now too and they have to move on from Shiloh. He is dead and gone. There are plenty more stories to tell.

Watched "V" Wars a new series on Nexflex. It's very good. My mom came over to watch it too. It stars Ian Somaholder from Vampires Diaries. My mom and a friend of mine met him many times when the Vampire Diaries conventions would come to Dallas. He is such a cool person and does so much for animals and the enviornment. We just love him. So glad to see him back on tv.

Hope you had a cool weekend. Mine was very good.

• Like 1

Again with the impeachment trials, so not sure if any soaps will be on today?

Honestly, with all this evidence, just impeach Trump and let's move on.

I honestly hope someone out there who's running for the Presidency will do right by America. So sick of all the bullshit and all the hate that's going around. it has to stop.

Let Europe take care of the Ukraine.

They dropped the ball with Hitler, let them make up for it! Before Putin takes over Europe too.

Check your history people. It's possible.

Surprisingly GH was on but not any of my CBS soaps! That rarely happens!

Griffin was on again which was nice and Ava looks great that now she is released from Shadybrook and is back to real life. But man Jax is not happy with Nicholas now that he knows that the ring was lost and people will start putting pieces together. Nicholas is being super super sloppy. Any day now he will be found out!

Edited by marlingrl03

I had to watch both Days and GH on my computer. The On Demand didn't have the updated Days or GH. I hate when they're so slow with updating the shows.

Well, today's episodes were awesome. I really hope the procedure helps Franco be Franco again. Peter is walking a fine line between good and evil. Anna knows something, but who knows?

I love Ava and Nina teaming up. lol

I hope Sam gets released from jail and Nell doesn't. I have not read anything about Nell coming back, but who knows?

Our temps dropped to the 30's today. Cloudy too so it feels very cold. Then our temps go back up and then another cold front comes next week. I wish we would have a normal winter. lol Not in Texas.

Well, Nina and Ava figured out that Nick is alive. I hope spencer comes back. I love that kid and can't wait to see him as a teenager.

I hope the soaps don't get interrupted anymore. It messes my days up. lol

Yeah it was a great episode- but Peter tries too hard to have that serious, evil, menacing look. Like when he walked in and picked up the gun. Could not help but laugh!

I bet you Nell is on recurring status, like Mac and Robert...so you only see them when GH feels like it.

Stay warm!

Well, Nell might be on her way back to PC soon. Wait until you see what she comes up with today. Wylie's secret about who's son he really is might be coming out soon!

Yeah, if Peter keeps this up he might be going to jail soon too.

When will Sam be getting out? I hope by Christmas time. I also hope Franco is himself once he wakes up soon. I want Liz and Franco and the boys to have a happy holiday. 

I understand Sonny wanting to help his dad but any doctor who knows about this disease knows there's no hope as of now. It's very sad, but Sonny has to face up to it and spend time with Mike while he still has good days. I think GH is doing a great job with this storyline. It's very realistic to how this disease really is and what it does to the patient and their family. 

Our weather today is milder but cool. I love it! You stay warm too up there!

That Nell! Well you can't say she is not creative...dang! The lengths that girl will go too!

Sam.....I mean I know she is in jail but I feel like I have not seen her in awhile. GH always puts people in jail and forgets about them lol.

The Sonny thing is heartbreaking. Carly is doing a great job of being supportive to Sonny but also realistic but if he is in denial, then he is in denial and that is a damned hard thing to change.

So our weather here is pretty mild! We get snow but then it gets unusually warm and it melts most of it away. It has been icy so they even canceled school one day cause of it, but my Subaru handled it like a beast! :D 

It was good but ohhhh I hate when Sonny and Carly fight...he is not going to trust her until she comes clean to him about Nicholas. 

My weekend has been good so far. Got some great presents at one of our local church bazaars. I just need to start wrapping now! :) Cant believe Christmas is almost here.

Oh my mom loved shopping in church flea markets. They always had such pretty Christmas things.

WE went to Target and the Dollar Tree. Both were packed with people. lol My mom and I did most of our shopping online, but we still like to go to smaller stores just to get the holiday feelings.

I do hope Franco wakes up as Franco. it would be a Christmas miracle. yeah, wait until Sonny finds out about Nick being alive and well. Can't wait for Ava's gallery showing. Should be a blast! lol

Just enjoying a quiet Sunday.