General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Wow, what a great episode and it is only Tuesday! Y&R need to take note....that show has been so boring lately and they need new writers like as of yesterday!

I am SO glad that Franco is back! and that GH did not drag out that stupid Franco/Drew storyline....

and Helen's portrait catching on fire? That was interesting lol. I wonder if Laura will believe Charlotte about Nicholas being her "bodyguard" but I am sure she won't. I think Valentin has a very good chance of getting full custody of her.

Yeah, I think so too. I mean Lulu wasn't paying attention to the kids. You know how quickly kids can do stuff even when you're right there. Charlotte's lucky to be okay.

when Franco hears about Drew he will feel very bad about it.

Well, today the impeachment hearings started so no soaps. I'm pretty sure I will be able to watch Days online tonight after 5, but GH will probably be behind again. Not sure how long these proceedings will take. It seems everyone has to say what they feel before they vote yes or no.

Yeah, I doubt Laura will believe Charlotte, but how can she explain Charlotte seeing him? 

Honestly, I hope Sonny doesn't bring Mike to Sweden. He won't like it and imagine him on the plane. Carly is right when she says how Mike doesn't remember their home and if you bring him to a foreign country he won't be very secure. I know it's hard to believe what is happening to Mike, but Sonny has to realize that this is the way Mike will progress. It sucks big time. I think this disease takes away a person's dignity. It was so very sad when Mike just sits there and you know he's trying to comprehend what is going on? 

Well, let's hope the soaps come back on soon before the holidays.

I watched Days of our lives on demand last night and GH was the episode that should have been on yesterday, so we didn't miss anything, but GH is now behind about 3 episodes now. I know TYATR was on today too.

I know the impeachment trials are important, but do they have to air it on regular tv. Everyone has cable now or some kind of cable, so just show it on the news channels.

Today's episode was good. I love seeing Lucy on the show and I'm hoping that she is on more with her new Deception company. Of course, no one believed that Charlotte saw the real Nick. lol I wonder if Curtis will find Charlotte's make believe mother? She's been mentioned lately. You know what that means. lol I read that the actor who plays Brad is leaving GH. Oh well, I do hope wylie's real parents comes out soon.

I agree. There are so many news cable channels on that they can air the impeachment trials on or just show it on the local channels at 5. 

It was nice to see Lucy....she's always a hoot but in my eyes Ava stole today's show. The way she talked to Nicholas in that slow, menacing voice...she clearly has the upper hand now that she knows she is sane as shit and is back to her old true self! Loved it!!! 

Yeah, I've come to love Ava. She's such an amazing actress. I hope she finds love on GH soon. I'm still not sure about the chemistry with this new Nick, but I guess time will tell.

I do hope Spencer comes back to GH soon. I want to see the whole Spencer and Cassadine back together.

I wonder if Curtis will find Charlotte's "mom". I can't remember her name. lol I haven't read anything, but GH seems to keep secrets very well.

Not sure if GH will be new all this week. It's not on Christmas day, but since the show is behind about 3 shows, it might have new ones the other four days.

Love that Franco is back. He and Liz just made me smile the other day.

Also, Tracy Q is coming back this week! I love her! Can't wait to see her with all the Q's again. Not sure about Tony G, but it'll be great to see Tracy with Ned and BrookLynn and Monica!

That's right! I remember reading about Tracy coming back....cant wait. Miss her feisty character. 

Franco and Liz were just adorable...I'm so happy for them both. A nice Christmas miracle. 

I'm glad too that Anna is closing in on Peter because I'm sure once she has solid proof she will want Maxie to know. And I will feel awful that Maxie has to go through that but she needs to know who the real Peter is. 

It would be nice to see Spencer...they keep mentioning him here and there so maybe???

Hope your weekend is good! I have to work all next week except for Christmas Day and its freezing this week but it should be quieter at work at least. :)

General Hospital did a special Christmas episode today. it was very cute.

Nice to see Jane Elliott again on GH.  It would be cool for her to return again. I miss her.

Not sure if GH is new or not tomorrow.  Since it was interrupted so many times, I hope GH shows as many new shows as they can.

Our weather is warm again. It's supposed to be around 70 on Christmas day. Not happy about that!

Have fun at your Christmas party!

Cant believe Brad is leaving. :(

Well Fridays episode was good...how long is Tracy going to be on for? It's so great seeing her back. She looks terrific.

I'm so glad that Sam got to spend the holidays with her family. And that Nell had to stay behind in jail lol. She is the queen of getting under people's skin. She is so awful! Sam actually showed a lot of restraint. 

Enjoy your weekend! :)

I read about Brad in the soap magazine, so not sure if Lucas will wake up or not? And not sure about when everyone will find out about Wylie.

Tracy won't be on long, but she's always welcome to return says the producer. Too bad Tony Geary didn't come with her. No mention of him either.

I think Jason might be in trouble this week. it might be part of Sam getting paroled. Jason might be going to jail now. lol Oh well. I'm sure Jason can handle himself in prison. I wonder why this prison allows men and women to be there? Weird.

I hope the whole Nick storyline ends soon or Sonny and Carly might end up divorced again. lol

Took down my Christmas decorations today. After Christmas day I just want it all down and out. lol Not very fond of New Year's either. Another new year coming. I can't believe how fast it goes!

My daughter is 9 years old today. Where have the years gone?

Enjoy your Sunday.

Texas has a cold front this week. We're in the 50's! I love it.

Oh man, what is Nina going to to do at the wedding?? I am SO dreading it, for I don't want to see poor Charlotte hurt again! She may be a brat and a bully at times but still a kid. And now there are rumors that Valentin is not her papa? WTF? People online are not happy about this rumor- those two have such a wonderful relationship. I swear GH can not let anyone be happy.

As far as Christmas, even though I am not religious I leave the my decorations up till Jan 6th (epiphany) and then put all of it away except for my tree. Sometimes even till late February because it is still very very dark until then so yeah lol! And Happy New Year! I am not doing anything but working and relaxing tonight. :) 

Well, that's good that you leave your tree up. I usually get a little down after Christmas.  My family has lost so many family members and it's always a little bittersweet during the holidays. 

I didn't hear that Valentin might not be Charlotte's daddy I know Curtis was hired to find the woman who carried her. Not sure but I think Jason might have made a deal to go to jail if Sam was let go. Not sure. 

Days of Our lives was awesome today! Stefano is back looking like Patch and Hope is now Gina. Don't ask. lol They have some kind of mind control going on. Days is always doing weird stuff. It's funny that way.

I bet Nina backs out for Charlotte's sake, plus she does love Valentin. I wonder where Nick has gone? I'm sure he'll be back if Ava gave him that paper he needs to claim his inheritance. I do hope Spencer comes back too.

I hope Carly tells Sonny whats going on soon. Also we need to know about Wylie soon too.

I wonder if GH will celebrate New Years since today was a repeat and Thursday is after.

Hope you have a happy new year! I'm spending a quiet night at home. I will watch the ball drop in NYC!

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more

I'm sorry for all your loss....that must be so difficult. 💗

I did not stay up to watch the ball drop but ended up going to bed at 11. I had been up since 5 am for work so was already tired. I rarely stay up till midnight even on the weekends. Its hard for me lol! But it was a nice quiet snowy evening and that is sometimes the best. :)

Today's GH episode was awesome!

I knew what the ending would be! it was so exciting. I knew Ava would survive. Poor Valentin. I feel badly for him, but I didn't like him trying to kill Ava. I think he might be spending some time in jail.

Sam and Jason have another hurdle to overcome now. Not surprised. We now know what Brooklynn's problem is. It's great to see Ned and Olivia on GH again. Loved seeing Tracy. I bet she will be the one to help out her granddaughter. She loves a good fight.

Have a good weekend. We got another cold front, but it's in the 50's so that not a cold front to me. lol It feels so good.

Here we go again...Nina finds out that Valentin tried to kill someone yet again and has a valid reason for walking out of of the wedding. But if this comes out in front of Charlotte? Yikes. This will shatter her. 

But Laura's face at the end when she sees Nicholas. See Laura, you should have listened to your grand daughter.

And Sam and Jason. Sad!.....they can never be happy. :max:

Have a great weekend. Its freezing here like -2*. So f**kin cold! Brrr.

Wow -2! That is super cold. I honestly like the colder weather than the long hot Texas summers. We usually don't get a spring here. Today and this week we will have temps in the upper 60's near 70. Another cold front lol in the 50's is coming by Friday. Okay the mornings and nights are in the 30's, but it feels so good. 

Today's episode was awesome! I still feel bad for Valentin. I think with Nina by his side he might be able to change. Not so sure Nick will have an easy time of getting his inheritance back so fast?

I do hope Spencer will come home once he learns his dad is alive. What's up with Dev? Thought he liked Joss? maybe he feels he might not be around long enough to be with her? I feel sorry for Cam. He does love Joss so much.

Wait until you hear the announcement Ava has today? She's something.

Stay warm!

I feel for Valentin too! and he is Helena's son?? Wow, did not see that coming... I mean even though Valentin does some pretty awful stuff like throwing Ava over board, when he speaks in that low voice and shows his puppy dog eyes, you just totally want to side with him.

I was surprised too when Laura slapped Nicholas but she had every right too...I am just glad that everyone knows he is alive!

So today when I was driving into work, the temp was -17* and it's not going to get above 0* until Saturday...we cant take the kids outside unless it is above 0* so this has already been a long week. Ugh! <_< My brother in San Antonio was like yeah it is 70* there and I was like I need to go there in January. For reals! :D

Yeah, Texas has temps near 70. I don't like it. I want winter weather.

Yeah, I understand you can't let the kids outside. Their little faces would freeze. Can't imagine being so cold. It would get cold in Brooklyn you would need to wear a hat and gloves and a scarf to keep warm. My brother had those hats where just his eyes and mouth showed. The wind walking to school was bitter. I assume you have to keep every thing covered when it's that cold outside. Wow!

Yeah, I still feel bad for Valentin. Now who is his father? This is getting too complicated. lol So many kids with different parents. Now Ava and Nick are getting married. Not sure about this right now. I did love her with Tyler. They had chemistry. I guess I have to get used to this new Nick. I do hope spencer can come home soon too. 

Can't wait for Alexis and Sam to find out Nick is alive. Liz will be effected too. I hope the Wylie parents come out so Brad can leave town and Michael can have his kid. I wonder if Lucas will ever wake up? 

I think this new year will be very exciting for our soaps.

Stay warm!

It is really strange that Ava and Nicholas are getting married....there has got to be a reason that we just don't know yet.

It was really nice seeing Anna talking to Valentin during that ambush with the police....no one online in the "fan world" wants wants to see Valentin lose a storyline and "go to jail" so hopefully GH won't do that. Oh and I always forget that Nicholas and Alexis/Sam are family! That will be interesting to see their reaction to him being alive.

and yeah this cold is brutal. I mean hats, gloves and coats is for normal winter temps like 20* but when it is below zero there is a risk of frostbite so not safe to be outside for any length of time really. You definitely need those kinds of hats that cover pretty much your whole face if you do go outside! Thankfully, my condo hasn't been too bad but my brother's house can't get temps up past 65*. These cold temps are really hard on old boilers. :/

Yeah, I'm sure Valentin will beat the charges. I just hope he is a Cassadine or I can see him leaving PC if he's not.

I know you'd have to cover all your face with that bitter cold. I can't imagine being that cold. Sometimes the wind in Brooklyn would be so brutal, I would wear my scarf covering my face. It felt like it was freezing. I bet it could freeze with those cold temps.

Lulu is annoying me again. She talked about how Charlotte thought Nick was her bodyguard and how she jumped in the water. She said if it wasn't for her and Austin being there she could have died. lol I was like if you weren't killing Austin on the dock neither kid would have been there. She's at fault too. 

I hope Robert can help Jason and Sam, so they can be a real family again.

I hope Valentin didn't do something to Spencer since no one has heard from him. Maybe he's on his way to PC? I hope so. I love that kid.