General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Good show today for a Wednesday episode! Yeah, so Lulu is definitely being majorly annoying....thank goodness Maxie has some common sense. Listen to your bestie Lulu! 

Glad that Alexis and Sam know about Nicholas. And super great to see Robert again. He really needs to be on more. But I have not heard anything about Spencer coming back...I did see a post about a new man coming to GH. People were thinking another love interest for Alexis? But if this is true, this is just ridiculous! GH doesnt need any new people! 

Well, I did read that Neil will be back with a major secret. Not sure where he's been. I do like him with Alexis, but I loved her with Julian.

Well, Michael suggested a nanny for Brad to take care of Wylie. Maybe they' ll get a man nanny? lol

Also talk about Mike doing a treatment for his disease in NYC. 

I loved when Robert became DA and Mac was chief of detectives, but we haven't seen them working together in a long time. They need to both be working together. And what happened to the new Valerie?  Sometimes GH drops the ball on their characters.

We are getting rain and cold temps by Saturday. I don't mind the cold, don't like rain and cold. This Texas winter has been up and down yet again. So many people getting sick from the flu and dying It's very scary. Get your flu shot people. So many deaths with the vapor thing too. Crazy.

Ha! A manny? Well....maybe that is who that new guy coming to GH will be. Now that would be interesting!

I knew Ava married Nicholas for a reason. But he is a smart guy..he must have some clue why. He thinks he can probably outsmart her....but I don't know. They can both be so sneaky and manipulative!

GH definitely doesn't follow up on characters...I mean that new Valerie, I may have seen her one time? But honestly, that was a real bad recast anyways. The old Valerie is actually dating her Y&R in real life- they make a super cute couple. 

Yeah rain and cold= plain old yuck. We are still below 0*. Everyone is all done with this cold snap! Flu is also going around here....

Yeah, I saw the original Valerie on TYATR. she does have a big part. I don't know why GH didn't make her character important. I mean she's a Spencer.

Maybe the new guy will be the one who hijacked Sonny's coffee shipment. lol It's so funny because they are never specific with what Sonny actually transports besides coffee. He doesn't deal in drugs or guns, so what is left? lol

Can't wait for Brad to leave. He's just so annoying these days.

I loved seeing Lucy today. I hope she and Nina partner up and we see much more of her.

I do hope Wylie's parternity comes out soon. Willow taking care of Wylie isn't going to help matters when she finds out he's not her son. I'm sure if Nell gets out of jail it will come out.

Have a good weekend.

Texas is expecting bad storms possibly tornado warnings too. Hate that! The temps will drop into the 30's and 40's, but be rainly. I hate when it rains on Saturday.

I hope to see the 4th season of Lucifer at a friend's house tomorrow. She has netflix.

I saw this cute outtake of Brad and Wylie...and Brad cracking up and smiling. If he is really leaving GH, his next role should be a more light hearted role where he can smile more cause he has a great smile.

Loved the scenes with Elizabeth and Nicholas. And yes seeing Lucy is always awesome! She is like Tracy....smart beautiful powerful women. Its great.

Hope you dont get much rain. Enjoy the weekend regardless! :)

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I saw this cute outtake of Brad and Wylie...and Brad cracking up and smiling. If he is really leaving GH, his next role should be a more light hearted role where he can smile more cause he has a great smile.

Loved the scenes with Elizabeth and Nicholas. And yes seeing Lucy is always awesome! She is like Tracy....smart beautiful powerful women. Its great.

Hope you dont get much rain. Enjoy the weekend regardless! :)

Yeah, I guess Brad's secret will come out. Nelle is supposed to be on GH this week. I bet she gets paroled. 

Do you know the actor that plays Brad was in all the horror movies Hatchet. He always plays a different part and has gotten killed in most of them. lol That's where I first saw him. Compared to the Hatchet movies, playing Brad is an easy role.

Well, where I live we just got rain, but no bad storms and no tornado warnings or watches. I think Oklahoma and Louisiana got the worst of it. It scares me when the storms are so bad and people lose their homes and sometimes their lives. I just can't imagine losing everything you own. Just too horrible to think about.

Still not feeling Brooklyn....I don't know. I will give her more time but so far not impressed, we will see how her storyline develops.

So Neil is finally back, feels like forever since I have seen him. So he lost hie medical license due to Alexis? Huh?? ok.

I will have to check out that scary movie with Brad! 

Yeah, not feeling Brooklynn either. Not sure why she is back, but if it shows more Q's I'm all for it.

OMG! Guess who came back today? Another pain in the ass! lol

I just hope that by next month the whole Wylie story comes out. I hope that manager of Brooklynn's doesn't hand around. Not liking him at all.

I know Sonny wants to help Mike, but I think it'll just add to everyone's pain to prolong Mike's treatment when it probably won't help for long and only make Mike more stressful.

Today is humid and rainy. Hate it. Thank goodness a cold front is coming again. I want cold weather and it to stay this way.

I do like Neil, but I think GH wants Alexis to go back with Julian. I do love Julian too, but Neil was so cute with her. I think he and Alexis would have made a super couple.

The whole Wylie story line dragging on into the 2nd year is just beyond ridiculous!

Oh Nelle, you married that scumbag? Well she is a crazy one who does whatever she wants, I will give you that! At least she is pretty entertaining, you seriously don't know what she is going to do from one day to the next!

I hope Nelle is gone soon. After she tells the truth and then maybe someone will kill her! My money is on Julian. lol

Today's episode was interrupted by the signing or something for the impeachment trial. The trial starts on Tuesday which means our soaps will probably be interrupted for a while. This sucks. I know Days of our lives puts their new episodes on demand and on the internet after 5 my time. Not sure about GH. Today's episode will be on demand either tonight or tomorrow. I know this is important, but again, with all the news channels why does regular tv have to show this too?

Brooklynn must have told Nelle off, but I missed that part. Will try to watch it before tomorrow's episode. Thursday night is a huge tv night for me. lol

Got to watch yesterday's episode on demand. Brooklynn put Nell in her place.

I have a feeling Nelle is not long for GH. I think someone will be killing her. Everytime a soap talks about getting rid of a character, it usually happens. I can't wait! lol

Have a great weekend. Supposed to be cooler and sunny. My kind of weather.

BTW, the pictures you posted of the beautiful snow covered roads and tress were so beautiful. What a view!

Yeah that scene was awesome....Brooklyn just gained some points with me there lol! 

It is really nice to see more air time with the Quartermaine family too, Ned, Tracy. It's great. Hope it continues!

It still looks like that up here! After a crazy hot summer no one thought we would have a cold snap that lasted this long. But we always complain...too hot, then too cold etc etc! We are babies haha. :P Enjoy your weekend.

My mom told me the guy who is playing Taggert was on GH a while ago and he was a PC cop. He had it in for Sonny and also Jason. Called him "anger boy" which he said to Jason again.

Anyway, it seems he is connected to someone in PC. More trouble on this show.  Still hoping someone gets rid of Nelle because she won't stop causing trouble and Brad is going to have a nervous breakdown.

Yeah, love the Q's. Ned is also doing double duty as Justin on Days. So good to see him on both shows.

Enjoy your weekend.

I don't think any weather person can figure out what the weather will do anymore. As long as the world keeps changing with crazy weather patterns, no one knows for sure about what will happen next?

On 1/17/2020 at 3:20 PM, marlingrl03 said:

safe_image.php?d=AQAgG5dvAPra63ih&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdaytimeconfidential.com%2F.image%2Ft_share%2FMTY5NzkyNjI3MjM4MTE4NjAw%2Freal-andrews-02.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQDR7IftWvoxokpK

He looks like this...

That's him. he's going to be so annoying. I see it already. I hope Jordan isn't having him look into Sonny and Jason. I think it might be the death of her friend. As long as Steve and Maurice continue to renew their contracts, I doubt anyone will get the better of Sonny and Jason.

Okay about Brad. Well, that's good he's staying but I bet he's going to lose his mind soon with Nelle now living with him. I just want the truth to come out about Wylie. I do hope Lucas wakes up soon too. 

Did you catch Tracy telling Ned that Luke was in trouble for selling fake tulips? lol Oh boy!

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I am thankful that I have Hulu because I get home at 2:45 and right at 4 the new episode shows up. 

So can you believe how much grown-up Spencer looks and all that curly hair! OMG! Little Spencer no more! :)

I know I couldn't believe how grown up Spencer looked either. His voice changed too. lol

Well, Days was on Demand, so I watched it, but GH was a repeat again. At this rate, GH will be super behind. I'm not even sure what day it's supposed to be now?

Today again was the trial or whatever they are calling it? Everytime I watched it the same guy was talking about the phone call to the Ukraine. How long until they actually start the trial? It's crazy.

So glad none of the tv shows at night were messed with. 

Does the Young and the Restless show today's episode at night too like Days does? I wish GH would do that.

Yeah Y&R is really really good about showing their episodes at night, but strangely not always B&B. I can't believe GH is a repeat! This is what they said yesterday

Update: today’s episode will instead air tomorrow. We want to make sure you’re able to see it in its entirety and appreciate your patience with the situation. Thank you.‬

Obviously that did not happen, so this is what they said an hour ago. Fans are NOT happy.

Today's episode of General Hospital will not air as scheduled. We will monitor the news coverage and continue to update our social channels as soon as we know when new episodes will return. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

So hey...I happened to be home on Monday cause of the holiday and was flipping through the channels and Days was on and saw "Ned" and then Greg V. and this actress that used to be on the B&B- I was like dang....all these actors I know lol! Its so funny that they all can bounce from soap to soap.

Well, GH was a repeat again. I checked it on Demand this morning. It's going to be so far behind. I remember when 9/11 happened, nothing was on for weeks, so I guess GH will just come back whenever this stuff is over.

Days is on Demand every night after 5 my time. I've been watching it.  I guess I will be able to catch up on my nighttime shows during the day since the soaps aren't going to be on for awhile.

I just wish something would happen either way. Anything the government does takes forever. All I've seen is the same stuff over and over again. If there's real proof Trump is guilty, then say it and let's get the trial started. At this rate, this shit will be going on forever.

Yeah, Ned plays Justin on Days and has been on for a long time. Greg V is playing Eric, Sammy Brady's brother. Jensen Ackles from Supernatural was the original Eric. It's good for them to continue to get jobs on different soaps.

Also so many actors have jobs on soaps that stream now or play online sites. There's also talk of One life to live and All My children making a comeback on TV. Not sure if this is happening or not?

Today we have a sunny cold day. Just how I like it. lol

I know I tweeted on the GH twitter account and told them to show new episodes on demand and on line at night. It's crazy.

DOOL has been on demand and online every night. Luckily I was able to watch it because yesterday's episode showed all that happened in the last year since Days jumped to a year ahead.

I knew something was up when both women had babies and I knew Will didn't cause the accident that caused a character's death and another to lose her baby.

I do hope by showing this the truth will come out soon. What one main character did effected so many other characters and not for the better. I do hope Days does the right thing and makes the truth come out soon.

I might have to watch the last GH episode again since I may have forgotten what the hell last happened? lol

Have a great weekend!

Texas will be in the 60's.  Going to my friend's house tomorrow to watch more of season 4 of Lucifer. Such a good show!

One more thing. I have seen that CBS is airing the young and the restless but then at noon it turns it off. I know you watch your soaps at night, so it's not so bad for you! lol

At least we both have one soap we can watch and enjoy!