General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I know, but I love when Leisil said she would get even and you know she will eventually. Yeah, Maxie is so stupid when it comes to Peter. I bet it'll turn out that Peter isn't Anna's son, but her sister's son so maybe Anna will learn her lesson. She is so stupid too. Peter has no guilt at all about what he has done. If Jason wasn't so busy with Sirus, he would go back to investigating Peter. Can't do more than one thing at a time on GH!

Do you believe Britt is gone already? What the hell happened? She left off screen. I wonder if Brad is gone for good too.

Can't wait for Nelle to find out Nina's is her mother! What a happy day that'll be for Nelle. Maybe that will be the reason to become a better person. lol

Today our temps are cooler. so happy about that.

Stay well.

On 4/12/2020 at 1:12 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Speaking of Summers parents...what are your thoughts on that? Yes...they are horn dogs lol but no one can make Nick smile like Phyllis, so that is nice to see. We will see just how long it lasts though!!! Just like Kyle and Summer....probably not too long. 

I've always preferred Phyllis with Jack and Nick with Sharon. Rey and Sharon have really grown on me, though, so I guess I'm okay with Nick and Phyllis if it means Sharon and Rey can remain happy together. A Phyllis/Nick/Jack love triangle could fantastic now that I think about it, and a good throwback to how Summer was conceived;)

Are you ready for a Billy/Lily/Amanda love triangle because I definitely am. Maybe Nate will lose interest in Amanda and find his way to lonely Victoria?;)

On 4/12/2020 at 2:14 PM, lame ass security said:

As was mentioned he was on a ton of shows back in the day. One in particular that I remember is the cult classic The Night Stalker.  He played an out of control werewolf running amok on a cruise ship. Hilarious stuff.

That's sweet. Don't forget he also played an awesome villain in one the Planet of the Apes movies. 

3 minutes ago, AxlsMainMan said:

I've always preferred Phyllis with Jack and Nick with Sharon. Rey and Sharon have really grown on me, though, so I guess I'm okay with Nick and Phyllis if it means Sharon and Rey can remain happy together. A Phyllis/Nick/Jack love triangle could fantastic now that I think about it, and a good throwback to how Summer was conceived;)

Are you ready for a Billy/Lily/Amanda love triangle because I definitely am. Maybe Nate will lose interest in Amanda and find his way to lonely Victoria?;)

I don't mind these love triangles, keeps the storyline on its toes lol. Nate is such a good guy, hopefully whoever he ends up with treats him right. I am definitely feeling the chemistry between Billy and Lily though!

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

I don't mind these love triangles, keeps the storyline on its toes lol. Nate is such a good guy, hopefully whoever he ends up with treats him right. I am definitely feeling the chemistry between Billy and Lily though!

Plus Victoria might want Billy back if she see him torn between Amanda and Lily:lol:

Edited by AxlsMainMan

43 minutes ago, AxlsMainMan said:

That's sweet. Don't forget he also played an awesome villain in one the Planet of the Apes movies. 

That's right, I had forgotten about that. He played a villain in a two part episode of Gunsmoke also.  He usually played the "heavy" because he just had that menacing look.😄

On 4/14/2020 at 12:11 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Oh, I'm sure!! grass is always greener syndrome with her.

I think GH has run out of some new material. For the past week they have shown alot of older footage with Dante and Violet's mom. Also some older footage with Spencer and Nick. 

I think Finn went way overboard with Violet's birthday party. How can he continue to top it every year? Bet he didn't think of that.

Hope you are doing well.

38 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think GH has run out of some new material. For the past week they have shown alot of older footage with Dante and Violet's mom. Also some older footage with Spencer and Nick. 

I think Finn went way overboard with Violet's birthday party. How can he continue to top it every year? Bet he didn't think of that.

Hope you are doing well.

Yeah they were really getting some good episodes with Britt being back but now that she is gone (sad!) it has gone downhill a bit.

So I don't know if you are ever on Twitter but there was kind of a twitter war between Nancy and Ingo. Hard to explain but its sad when politics come between co-workers, hopefully they can mend their fences otherwise if they have to film scenes together, it will be hella awkward. :lol:

Really Oh I love both Nancy and Ingo. Yeah, you can't argue politics or religion. It's a losing battle.

I do check out Twitter sometimes for some of my favorite rockers: Dee Snider and Paul Stanley. Paul posts every day. I also check out Axl but he's hardly ever on.

Guess who turned up on Days of our Lives today: Britt. lol She played a lawyer getting two criminals out of jail. Don't know when she filmed this show since Days is way ahead of the other soaps, but it was cool to see her.

Yeah, Violet's seems to be going on for days. lol I wouldn't want to be the one to clean up especially after the petting zoo and the poney.

You'll never guess where Charlotte put that snake! lol It's the non poisonous kind. I remember the saying "red touch black venom lack.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah they were really getting some good episodes with Britt being back but now that she is gone (sad!) it has gone downhill a bit.

So I don't know if you are ever on Twitter but there was kind of a twitter war between Nancy and Ingo. Hard to explain but its sad when politics come between co-workers, hopefully they can mend their fences otherwise if they have to film scenes together, it will be hella awkward. :lol:

I will check out their twitter now. lol

Probably most of the offending tweets are gone now....love the character of Alexis but I dont like Nancy. She spews a lot of mean nasty stuff. I have a lot of liberal and  conservative friends but if you don't agree with her..better watch out. She can be a plain ol bitch! The guy who plays Julian tried to make peace between them...such a sweet guy. Don't think it worked though..Nancy blocked Ingo. Such childish antics!

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Probably most of the offending tweets are gone now....love the character of Alexis but I dont like Nancy. She spews a lot of mean nasty stuff. I have a lot of liberal and  conservative friends but if you don't agree with her..better watch out. She can be a plain ol bitch! The guy who plays Julian tried to make peace between them...such a sweet guy. Don't think it worked though..Nancy blocked Ingo. Such childish antics!

Wow! I'm surprised at Nancy. Oh well. I guess she has a right to her opinion, but if she's nasty, that's not cool.

Well, GH has admitted that they are using a lot of flash backs to fill in the hour and some people can catch up. Not sure when the soaps will run out of episodes. I know Days is good until October. Gov Abbott interrupted Days today to let us know about Texas. Schools are now closed for this semester. Not surprised by this. I guess by July or August they will decide on the new school year. I have a feeling schools will be delayed for a while longer and probably go longer for 2021 too. It's going to be trying to play catch up for teachers and students. Crazy.

I wonder how long it'll take Nelle and Nina to find out they are mother and daughter. I wonder if Nina's mother sold her to Frank? God she was a bitch too.

I wonder if anyone will find out the snake in the purse was Charlotte. Lulu is so oblivious to what her daughter does. Maybe Valentin should raise her. lol

Have a good safe weekend. Went to Walmart today. Wore my mask. Not too many shoppers. They had paper products and water again. Everyone was dodging each other. lol That's a good thing for now.

Good for Days...Y&R is like in the middle....but they aren't doing flashbacks like crazy. They are however doing a flashback Friday episode each week. Wish they would show them on Hulu!

I did however get to leave work early yesterday so got to see the GH repeat with Morgan and Kiki and the lovely Michelle Stafford as Nina!!! Miss her as Nina. 

I am shocked you guys don't have HEB's! That is my brothers favorite store in San Antonio. We don't have HEB up here but have Fred Meyer *part of Kroger* and Carrs/Safeway. Wal mart is always packed so I don't go there..I shop at night and wear a mask. Working pretty good so far. Although we still dont have flour!!! 

Have a good weekend!

Beyond devastated that stupid Kyle and Summer got Theo fired from Jabot. Really hoping Jack comes to Theo’s rescue, but I just don’t know. 

Nick and Sharon shared a lovely scene together. I’d love these two back together but I’m torn because Rey is such a good guy to Sharon. 

Looks like the Billy/Amanda/Lily triangle is full steam ahead!

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Good for Days...Y&R is like in the middle....but they aren't doing flashbacks like crazy. They are however doing a flashback Friday episode each week. Wish they would show them on Hulu!

I did however get to leave work early yesterday so got to see the GH repeat with Morgan and Kiki and the lovely Michelle Stafford as Nina!!! Miss her as Nina. 

I am shocked you guys don't have HEB's! That is my brothers favorite store in San Antonio. We don't have HEB up here but have Fred Meyer *part of Kroger* and Carrs/Safeway. Wal mart is always packed so I don't go there..I shop at night and wear a mask. Working pretty good so far. Although we still dont have flour!!! 

Have a good weekend!

There are some HEB's but not near me. Walmart has pretty much taken over!

Yeah, I saw some of GH on Friday. I loved Michele as Nina. She is such a great actress anyway.

Well, I read online that GH is doing lots of flashbacks to prolong the episodes they have left to show. lol Meanwhile, it just makes me think that maybe Hayden and Dante might come back to the show after they begin filming again, but who knows when that will be.

I'm changing cable companies on Thursday. Since most of my tv shows are ending for this season and who knows when the new season will begin, I won't have to dvr many shows right now.

Today we had a huge thunderstorm with hail. Nothing too bad. Now it's cloudy but humid. Today is a stay at home and rest day.

Take care.

1 hour ago, AxlsMainMan said:

Beyond devastated that stupid Kyle and Summer got Theo fired from Jabot. Really hoping Jack comes to Theo’s rescue, but I just don’t know. 

Nick and Sharon shared a lovely scene together. I’d love these two back together but I’m torn because Rey is such a good guy to Sharon. 

Looks like the Billy/Amanda/Lily triangle is full steam ahead!

I read that Sharon didn't respond to chemo for her breast cancer. I guess she might need surgery.

Hopefully, her character will survive. I love when soaps do storylines like this one. Such good drama. Weren't Nick and Sharon married?

I used to watch Y&R years ago and since they still have most of their original characters, I sill remember some of them.

Neil Winters’ daughter Lily had ovarian cancer 10 years ago or so and the whole storyline was so well done. I think I actually liked it a bit better than Sharon’s cancer storyline so far even though the actress is nailing her scenes. 

Nick and Sharon were high school sweethearts and were married for a decade or so until Nick had an affair with Phyllis 15 years ago or so after Sharon’s daughter and his adopted daughter Cassie died in a car accident and ended up having a daughter with her and leaving Sharon soon after. They’ve had a few teased reunions over the years, however, including when Nick ended up cheating on Phyllis with Sharon and had a daughter with her. Two almost trips down the aisle have also been spoiled by Phyllis coming out of a coma to reveal Sharon changed Summer’s paternity to Jack instead of Nick and Nick sleeping with Phyllis the night before another almost-wedding to Sharon. 

Edited by AxlsMainMan

^ kinda makes your head spin doesn't it...the trio of Nick, Sharon and Phyliis lol!!

I think the storyline about Sharon battling breast cancer has been pretty good so far...some fans though were complaining about how Sharon's port was not showing (only like that first day) but I think how she is playing it emotionally has been excellent. 

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

^ kinda makes your head spin doesn't it...the trio of Nick, Sharon and Phyliis lol!!

I think the storyline about Sharon battling breast cancer has been pretty good so far...some fans though were complaining about how Sharon's port was not showing (only like that first day) but I think how she is playing it emotionally has been excellent. 

GH years ago I think the 1980's, my mom told me Monica battled breast cancer. She was amazing as was the whole storyline. My mom said she cried alot. lol

Anyway, sounds like Nick is like his dad Victor with all the different women. And like Sonny from GH having all those kids with different women. Sounds like the soaps are very similar with their storylines. It's good drama to forget about all the shit that is going on today.

It will be a sad day when the soaps are gone for awhile. I know I will miss them terribly.

Ugh, kind of annoyed....I didnt really get to see GH because for some reason it was not on Hulu and then my computer has been super super slow lately and it could not stream through the ABC app. Yet I can watch it just fine on Hulu. So annoyed! I need my soaps.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:11 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GH years ago I think the 1980's, my mom told me Monica battled breast cancer. She was amazing as was the whole storyline. My mom said she cried alot. lol

Anyway, sounds like Nick is like his dad Victor with all the different women. And like Sonny from GH having all those kids with different women. Sounds like the soaps are very similar with their storylines. It's good drama to forget about all the shit that is going on today.

It will be a sad day when the soaps are gone for awhile. I know I will miss them terribly.

Oh, I didn't know Monica had breast cancer...it can be such a strong and sad storyline to do.

But Nick is kind of a playboy, yeah lol...bounces around from the same couple of women. I have a special fondness for that actor though cause he is from Alaska. Go figure!

No more soaps...yeah it is getting closer to that reality. Well except for the over achieving soap of Days haha! :lol:

Oh, I didn't know Monica had breast cancer...it can be such a strong and sad storyline to do.

But Nick is kind of a playboy, yeah lol...bounces around from the same couple of women. I have a special fondness for that actor though cause he is from Alaska. Go figure!

No more soaps...yeah it is getting closer to that reality. Well except for the over achieving soap of Days haha! :lol:

I think Monica had breast cancer in the 80's. My mom has been watching GH since I was born. lol 

I read online that the Y&R and Bold will start airing repeats once their episodes run out. I hope GH does that because I'm afraid if they put another show in their time slot they might just cancel it all together. I think it's good the CBS soaps will run repeats to keep their tv slots.

I feel so bad for Mike. My grandmother had brain cancer and towards the end she couldn't talk or eat anymore. She did have a DNR so they didn't put her on an iv or anything. Honestly, it was the best thing. She was so frail and sickly towards the end. This storyline with Sonny and his dad is bringing back those painful memories.

Stay well.

I'm so bummed!! Tomorrow is the last new episode for Y&R and B&B!!!!! So sad! I mean its cool to watch repeats too but Hulu nor CBS.com shows them, so I'm SOL there. :/

Ok, I caught yesterdays episode. I did not realize that the whole scene with Chase, Willow and Sasha was real! As I was watching it, I'm like this is a real bad nightmare- girl wake up. Only till later did I realize that is was real and I HATE the storyline. Damn it GH. Why???

I'm so bummed!! Tomorrow is the last new episode for Y&R and B&B!!!!! So sad! I mean its cool to watch repeats too but Hulu nor CBS.com shows them, so I'm SOL there. :/

Ok, I caught yesterdays episode. I did not realize that the whole scene with Chase, Willow and Sasha was real! As I was watching it, I'm like this is a real bad nightmare- girl wake up. Only till later did I realize that is was real and I HATE the storyline. Damn it GH. Why???

didn't know the CBS soaps would end so fast. That does suck.

Days goes on until October and GH ends in late May. With all their flashbacks the episodes will last longer. I will miss GH so bad. I just hope the soaps will come back after all this.

I was saying this virus will be around until December and I do hope I'm wrong, but since no one really knows anything about this virus, who knows?

I don't like fooling Willow and Michael either. They should have let them in on it. So good to see Christina back again. I hope she stays on for a while. 

• Like 1

What a cliffhanger for Y&R to end on with a heartbroken and devastated Victor being consoled by Nikki. I rarely feel bad for Victor but can see he just wants his family to be happy and get along and it sadly just never seems to happen.

Have to wonder if Adam will let bygones be bygones or come back more determined for revenge than ever:P

7 hours ago, AxlsMainMan said:

What a cliffhanger for Y&R to end on with a heartbroken and devastated Victor being consoled by Nikki. I rarely feel bad for Victor but can see he just wants his family to be happy and get along and it sadly just never seems to happen.

Have to wonder if Adam will let bygones be bygones or come back more determined for revenge than ever:P

Yeah I think it will take a little bit for Adam to come to terms to what he did as a child...but then afterwards he will be ready for revenge. Felt badly for him...when he first came on Y&R, I didnt think much of the actor but lately I have really grown to like him.

I also agree with you about Victor...he just sounded so sad and defeated. Man...I'm going to miss watching this soap! Cant wait till it's safe for everyone to film again.