The Chris Pitman appreciation thread

Sosso

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle chris pitman guns n roses

:dance::dance::dance:

Nice picture! ;)

My two favourite songs from and with Pitman are Mindray (Lusk) and Madagascar. So brillant. Mindray features Patti Hood on harp, who also plays on This I Love

21 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Nice picture! ;)

My two favourite songs from and with Pitman are Mindray (Lusk) and Madagascar. So brillant. Mindray features Patti Hood on harp, who also plays on This I Love

Mindray is very calming song.  I'm not very familiar with this type of music. I get all kinds of vibes and associations from different parts of the song.. everything from Pink Floyd to Smashing Pumpkins to Beatles.. I don't know if it makes any sense.   

Edited by Fourteenbeers

21 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Mindray is very calming song.  I'm not very familiar with this type of music. I get all kinds of vibes and associations from different parts of the song.. everything from Pink Floyd to Smashing Pumpkins to Beatles.. I don't know if it makes any sense.   

I would describe the whole album as psychedelic and experimental. It includes a lot of different influences. I like that because it shows the background of each musician.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

On 9.7.2017 at 6:39 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

Well I keep coming on purpose..don't really know why. But Sosso posted a pretty nice song here.  

Those songs are heavier than Lusk. You may like them too.

• 4 weeks later...