Ian Brady is dead

Len Cnut

Well well well...it appears that the existentialist Nietschzean superman who cares nought for the petty morals of society has gone for a toss, the gothic bogeyman of a million nightmares is no more...and may i say, on behalf of the British public, a-haha, wankerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Seriously Ian, fuck you...and that fat ugly Manc' bitch of yours.  Oooh, the nazis and the marquis de sade, yeah, you're well hard mate...oh sorry, no, cuz you're not anything anymore are you?  Just another fuckin' pedo slag due for an unmarked grave to be missed by, ummmmm, no one.

Bye Ian!  Byeee, byeeee, happy trails Ian, so long, fare fuckin' horribly.  Shame there aint a God or there might've been a hell i could've met you in to kick you in the bollocks at.

• Like 1

I dont reckon he knew, the man was just a fuckin sad cunt gobbing off about that shit cuz it made him out to be some kind of evil mastermind, you cant fuckin remember shit about stuff like that, like locations and that, those Moors are fuckin huge, they took him there a couple of times and he just wandered about like a twat goin' 'i dont remember that being there', it was just his way of making himself out to be some huge manipulator of people, the man who got caught basically because he was that good a reader of people that he invited his sister in laws boyfriend along to a fuckin axe cuz he thought he was a sicko too...who then promptly went and told the Old Bill, well done genius.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Didn't Hindley end up having an affair with one of her prison officers, lesing it up?

Yeah, i heard that too.  Used the liason to conjure up an escape plot too, when she got rumbled it fucked up her release bids too, cuz Longford was all up her arse doing the humanitarian bit too at some point during her tenure as a guest of Her Majesty.  Not that she had a snowballs anyway.

He's only really interesting because of his complete lack of empathy. Just that a human's brain can be this way. Or just the idea that humans want or enjoy killing other humans. Other than being a guinea pig for scientists, he wasn't a very productive member of society. Funny though when you see a McDonald's worker you're like what a loser. But really perfectly legitimate person. An overachiever in many ways. 

5 minutes ago, wasted said:

He's only really interesting because of his complete lack of empathy. Just that a human's brain can be this way. Or just the idea that humans want or enjoy killing other humans. Other than being a guinea pig for scientists, he wasn't a very productive member of society. Funny though when you see a McDonald's worker you're like what a loser. But really perfectly legitimate person. An overachiever in many ways. 

They're ten a penny really, the empathy-less.  Hes interesting more in terms of like...the effect on society and such, a sort of gothic figure of a by-gone evil.  But really he was just a man...and not much of one at that.

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They're ten a penny really, the empathy-less.  Hes interesting more in terms of like...the effect on society and such, a sort of gothic figure of a by-gone evil.  But really he was just a man...and not much of one at that.

It's basically the media, they invented serial killers and terrorists . Probably to use our fear against us. He's like a posterboy of that empathy-less. Not sure what it all adds up to. Like I said not enough credit is given to the guy who cleans the public toilets. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

It's basically the media, they invented serial killers and terrorists . Probably to use our fear against us. He's like a posterboy of that empathy-less. Not sure what it all adds up to. Like I said not enough credit is given to the guy who cleans the public toilets. 

Apparently he wrote in some letter that he refused to think about the victims because it would be 'a psychological suicide pill'.  An interesting comment from a man whoose supposedly empathy-less cuz it presupposes that if he let himself it would eat him up.  And amusing in that he claimed to have been trying to commit suicide for decades now.  The man was a narcissistic weasel really.

I agree quite a bit about the media construct bit though.  Especially those two gothic looking pictures, it's just perfect horror story stuff innit?  The word gothic comes up a lot in print, it sort of leads your thinking.

Edited by Len Cnut

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Apparently he wrote in some letter that he refused to think about the victims because it would be 'a psychological suicide pill'.  An interesting comment from a man whoose supposedly empathy-less cuz it presupposes that if he let himself it would eat him up.  And amusing in that he claimed to have been trying to commit suicide for decades now.  The man was a narcissistic weasel really.

I agree quite a bit about the media construct bit though.  Especially those two gothic looking pictures, it's just perfect horror story stuff innit?  The word gothic comes up a lot in print, it sort of leads your thinking.

So maybe it's a myth, although a narcissist lacks empathy. I think they lie too. So what he says may not have any relevance to his mental condition. The clinical diagnosis is of interest. But why we are fascinated is why  the media sells it. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, wasted said:

So maybe it's a myth, although a narcissist lacks empathy. I think they lie too. So what he says may not have any relevance to his mental condition. The clinical diagnosis is of interest. But why we are fascinated is why  the media sells it. 

Narcissistic traits then perhaps?  They way they report on it too is pretty lacking in empathy, its not even like...cogent journalism, just a bunch of sloppily written sensationalist sentences tied together to tittilate and like...not even bother informing, one of em was even writing like, John Kilbrides thought processes and its like, ugh, c'mon...

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Narcissistic traits then perhaps?  They way they report on it too is pretty lacking in empathy, its not even like...cogent journalism, just a bunch of sloppily written sensationalist sentences tied together to tittilate and like...not even bother informing, one of em was even writing like, John Kilbrides thought processes and its like, ugh, c'mon...

Still the brain activity that empathy part of the brain is lower. Other than that it's not interesting. The media sort of talk about his life like it's interesting or has the reason. Maybe it does one thing leads to another. But people who do things accidentally don't have these low levels and don't do it again because it wasn't planned at all. And say sorry etc. 

Edited by wasted

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, i heard that too.  Used the liason to conjure up an escape plot too, when she got rumbled it fucked up her release bids too, cuz Longford was all up her arse doing the humanitarian bit too at some point during her tenure as a guest of Her Majesty.  Not that she had a snowballs anyway.

The frightening thing is, she perhaps did as in 2002 the home office was stripped of its right to set minimum sentences (they had been ramping up sentences for years) thus making release a probability. The Home Office's plan of action - this was when Blunkett was Security by the way - to keep her behind bars was to simply retry her for the Bennett murder which of course (if successful) would produce the extra years needed; the plan was a typical New Labour dog's dinner and thrown out by lawyers. And there the quandary lay...

But then she died.

And you say there is not a god?

People die, the fact the media made a thing of them meant she didn't really get treated the same. Why life isn't life I don't know. This whole penance thing is weird. If I go mental kill someone, I think lock me up for people's protection. Maybe just shoot me you know. If I kill a string of people, just end it. 

But I don't agree with the media making it an issue for the masses to put their hate somewhere. It always ends up a conspiracy. It's like Trump and the mexicans, he's just giving us a bad guy to excuse spending all the taxes on weapons. 

On 16/05/2017 at 9:42 AM, Len Cnut said:

Well well well...it appears that the existentialist Nietschzean superman who cares nought for the petty morals of society has gone for a toss, the gothic bogeyman of a million nightmares is no more...and may i say, on behalf of the British public, a-haha, wankerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Seriously Ian, fuck you...and that fat ugly Manc' bitch of yours.  Oooh, the nazis and the marquis de sade, yeah, you're well hard mate...oh sorry, no, cuz you're not anything anymore are you?  Just another fuckin' pedo slag due for an unmarked grave to be missed by, ummmmm, no one.

Bye Ian!  Byeee, byeeee, happy trails Ian, so long, fare fuckin' horribly.  Shame there aint a God or there might've been a hell i could've met you in to kick you in the bollocks at.