Jump to content
Fede

Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Fede said:

Hey guys, you may find this interesting, last week 95.5 KLOS mentioned Guns N' Roses should be announcing a show in Southern California soon, this morning they mentioned they will have a "Big Announcement" about Guns N' Roses next week. (I recorded the audio this time) 

 

 

Oooooo! :o Thanks for sharing Fede!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fede said:

Hey guys, you may find this interesting, last week 95.5 KLOS mentioned Guns N' Roses should be announcing a show in Southern California soon, this morning they mentioned they will have a "Big Announcement" about Guns N' Roses next week. (I recorded the audio this time) 

 

 

yes, thanks so much Fede! you're the dude :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if its a reunion residency at The Forum? 

Fuck man, these tickets are going to sell out before they even go on sale

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time a radio station had a huge announcement about gnr it was a ticket giveaway. Just seems like a way to gain media attention.

Don't expect too much

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Last time a radio station had a huge announcement about gnr it was a ticket giveaway. Just seems like a way to gain media attention.

Don't expect too much

But they say "huge announcement" And there is no show schedule in L.A. (That radio is located in L.A.) They have announce a show before giving tickets away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Fernando drinking a beer at Live Nation earlier this week means they've sealed the deal and they'll be announcing a special LA show now.

Would they announce anything 'huge' on a radio station though? Or anything we'd consider huge anyway? I don't seem to recall them having done so before? I may be wrong, just asking.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Fede said that 95.5 KLOS indicated there was a chance of a new show announcement, i doubt there will be any news about an album. I would put my bets on an AFD anniversary show announcement.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Last time a radio station had a huge announcement about gnr it was a ticket giveaway. Just seems like a way to gain media attention.

Don't expect too much

Of course. It IS a business. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So hypothetically if it's a AFD5 show, do you guys think it will be next week or after this next tour leg? Because if it's next week and a one time thing out of the blue that's pretty shitty for all the fans who will once again miss out like they did at the Troubadour.

If it's after the next tour leg, wont that hurt their ticket sales? I would think most fans will want to hold out for the AFD5 show and skip all these upcoming shows with Fortus & Frank...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

So hypothetically if it's a AFD5 show, do you guys think it will be next week or after this next tour leg? Because if it's next week and a one time thing out of the blue that's pretty shitty for all the fans who will once again miss out like they did at the Troubadour.

If it's after the next tour leg, wont that hurt their ticket sales? I would think most fans will want to hold out for the AFD5 show and skip all these upcoming shows with Fortus & Frank...

Hopefully later in July around the AFD anniversary. It would be really sudden to do it next week.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MaskingApathy said:

Hopefully later in July around the AFD anniversary. It would be really sudden to do it next week.

 

Unless they do it at St. Louis I don't think logistically they'd be able to pull that off. They're playing in Israel July 15th then the St Louis show is the 27th. So unless they could get the stage and all that crap back to LA during that break I don't think anything will happen then. :shrugs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Unless they do it at St. Louis I don't think logistically they'd be able to pull that off. They're playing in Israel July 15th then the St Louis show is the 27th. So unless they could get the stage and all that crap back to LA during that break I don't think anything will happen then. :shrugs:

They have more than one stage though. While one is being used for the current show there's another one being set up at the next venue. Plus there's always the chance that if they did do an AFD5 show it might be at a small club like the Whisky or the Troubadour. If they do that I hope they do a residency sort of thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Does any member here truly feel there will be an AFD 5 reunion? 

Probably in 2037... Welcome to the retirement home, we got fun and games. rock4

I think there will be guest spots from Izzy & Steven this year but I don't think we will get anything more than that.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xBrownstonex said:

I bet theyre just giving away a few tickets for the already scheduled shows.

But it's a LA radio station... Why would they be giving out tickets for shows in Europe & on the east coast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×