Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

If may 24th is the big date, it would be the date sth gets released,  not just an announcment for a release. That wouldnt make this date special. A new cd would have to be promoted first, a single probably too. I guess that rules out both. 

I guess we will get a club show on wednesday.

I hope its a new single.  Just a hope and one that I know is foolish to get my hopes up for.  But if it is one and its out so close to AFD30 maybe its Axl making another effort to "bury Appetite" 

Just saw the new video, so the the announcement will probably be: 

Not in this lifetime tour continues through 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 and now they will perform fan favorite The Seeker 20 times per night. 

1 minute ago, default_ said:

Just saw the new video, so the the announcement will probably be: 

Not in this lifetime tour continues through 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 and now they will perform fan favorite The Seeker 20 times per night. 

They will also celebrate five years of NITL with a third Las Vegas residency in 2021 :wow:

If they're going to feature a guest, I hope it isn't Bach. It's just weird for a band of GnR's stature to bring in a hair metal relic like him - might as well call in Vince Neil too while we're at it.

Why not bring in legends of their stature like Mike Patton, Steven Tyler, Bono, or even the bald dude from the smashing pumpkins- so many cool people to potentially have as guests. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RONIN said:

If they're going to feature a guest, I hope it isn't Bach. It's just weird for a band of GnR's stature to bring in a hair metal relic like him - might as well call in Vince Neil too while we're at it.

Why not bring in legends of their stature like Mike Patton, Steven Tyler, Bono, or even the bald dude from the smashing pumpkins- so many cool people to potentially have as guests. 

Vince Neil.. maybe we could finally have that fight between them. I'd pay to see that.:lol: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Agreed! I don't care for Bach, but Axl seems to like him. 

Maybe the big announcement is that Axl and Vince are finally gonna have that fight! :lol:

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

Vince Neil.. maybe we could finally have that fight between them. I'd pay to see that.:lol: 

LOL! YYou beat me to it! Yeah I'd pay to see that too! Axl would kill him, back then and now!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, delilahrose said:

Maybe the big announcement is that Axl and Vince are finally gonna have that fight! :lol:

Nah... Vince is too busy fighting Nicolas Cage to fight Axl. :P

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Then bring good old Nic along. The more the merrier.

He can punch...

cage-gifs-bear.gif?w=650

As soon as Cage shows up, a swarm of bees will be released into the stadium as Cage screams "Noo not the bees!! They're in my eyes --ARGHHH!!" :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RONIN said:

As soon as Cage shows up, a swarm of bees will be released into the stadium as Cage screams "Noo not the bees!! They're in my eyes --ARGHHH!!" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

TBH that remake of the Wicker man with Nic Cage - it has some really funny moments in it. But overall it's really bad film. It only works as some kind of parody. The original British version is weird (in a good way) and effective. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo
  • Like 1

If they play a show with all 5 of AFD members I will be a little  bit pissed off, because if they do ,they could have all tour. all the money fans would have spent just for the 3 when in reality it could have been all 5 

12 minutes ago, Mark1989 said:

If they play a show with all 5 of AFD members I will be a little  bit pissed off, because if they do ,they could have all tour. all the money fans would have spent just for the 3 when in reality it could have been all 5 

Hate to break it to you but all 5 were willing from the start.

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Hate to break it to you but all 5 were willing from the start.

I know. It doesn't matter who's the reason behind them all not being one the tour but if they all get on stage together the the who tour has been a waste of time Imo. Allot of fans spent allot of money and have essentially been ripped off.