Fede

Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

20 minutes ago, supercool said:

they definitely wanted to add more nights at the msg, i'm happy it won't happen.

fuck that shit.

MSG is the only venue they might add, the Sunday show is sold out or at least they are claiming it is, and the Wednesday show is selling ok, I am guessing they are going to add more shows in the NYC area as that is always an area there is enough people, maybe the Barclays Center, Nassau Coliseum or Prudential Center

23 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

selling like crap? The general public sale starts today. It's a little early to be making claims like that. :lol:

the overwhelming majority of tickets are sold on the presales and the day of the on sale

On 5/28/2017 at 6:39 AM, Fede said:

If someone wants to team up to buy those tickets that they only sale if you buy two, feel free to PM me, I'm going to both shows in LA, I already got a decent floor seat for the Forum but I I'd like to get a better one so I could transfer the one I already have. I saw a pair for the Staples but I only need one. 

Hi,

Just wondering if you are still looking at one GA Pit ticket for The Forum on 25 Nov? I am wanting to buy one ticket. Ticketmaster have Platinum tickets at a reduced cost of $575 each for GA Pit, but there is a two ticket minimum. I'm in Australia and I'm having so many problems trying to purchase them with my credit card. After 18 calls and 6 emails to Ticketmaster I've finally been told I can't buy those tickets with a credit card linked to an address outside USA! I can't book flights, accommodation, etc until I can secure a ticket as my primary reason for going to USA is to be in the Pit for this concert!  

43 minutes ago, My Michelle22 said:

Hi,

Just wondering if you are still looking at one GA Pit ticket for The Forum on 25 Nov? I am wanting to buy one ticket. Ticketmaster have Platinum tickets at a reduced cost of $575 each for GA Pit, but there is a two ticket minimum. I'm in Australia and I'm having so many problems trying to purchase them with my credit card. After 18 calls and 6 emails to Ticketmaster I've finally been told I can't buy those tickets with a credit card linked to an address outside USA! I can't book flights, accommodation, etc until I can secure a ticket as my primary reason for going to USA is to be in the Pit for this concert!  

Hellooo, look, I already got a pretty decent floor ticket just to secure my entrance, yes I still looking for that GA Pit ticket (I can resale the other one), I saw they opened Pit 2 sale two days ago, I did not see they were platinum, I kind of remember they were available individually, I can't be sure, I'm playing my cards to get Pit 1 (I'm a Duff's fan), let me get to my computer at home and take a look ticketmaster (the app doesn't show the option to buy pit) if they sale one I can buy it for you and you can pay me later, if they are Premium we can make it work, we can buy them so I have a Pit Ticket secured and just wait to see if they open Pit 1 and I can get a ticket. (I don't think will be a problem to resale the pit 2 ticket at the same price I paid for it.) Sounds good? 

4 hours ago, Fede said:

Hellooo, look, I already got a pretty decent floor ticket just to secure my entrance, yes I still looking for that GA Pit ticket (I can resale the other one), I saw they opened Pit 2 sale two days ago, I did not see they were platinum, I kind of remember they were available individually, I can't be sure, I'm playing my cards to get Pit 1 (I'm a Duff's fan), let me get to my computer at home and take a look ticketmaster (the app doesn't show the option to buy pit) if they sale one I can buy it for you and you can pay me later, if they are Premium we can make it work, we can buy them so I have a Pit Ticket secured and just wait to see if they open Pit 1 and I can get a ticket. (I don't think will be a problem to resale the pit 2 ticket at the same price I paid for it.) Sounds good? 

That sounds AMAZING thank you!! I'm also a Duff fan and would prefer Pit 1, but yes it would be good to secure any Pit ticket first! It might be easier to touch base via email: miff22@hotmail.com. Thanks again so much!