Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

43 minutes ago, My Michelle22 said:

Hi,

Just wondering if you are still looking at one GA Pit ticket for The Forum on 25 Nov? I am wanting to buy one ticket. Ticketmaster have Platinum tickets at a reduced cost of $575 each for GA Pit, but there is a two ticket minimum. I'm in Australia and I'm having so many problems trying to purchase them with my credit card. After 18 calls and 6 emails to Ticketmaster I've finally been told I can't buy those tickets with a credit card linked to an address outside USA! I can't book flights, accommodation, etc until I can secure a ticket as my primary reason for going to USA is to be in the Pit for this concert!  

Hellooo, look, I already got a pretty decent floor ticket just to secure my entrance, yes I still looking for that GA Pit ticket (I can resale the other one), I saw they opened Pit 2 sale two days ago, I did not see they were platinum, I kind of remember they were available individually, I can't be sure, I'm playing my cards to get Pit 1 (I'm a Duff's fan), let me get to my computer at home and take a look ticketmaster (the app doesn't show the option to buy pit) if they sale one I can buy it for you and you can pay me later, if they are Premium we can make it work, we can buy them so I have a Pit Ticket secured and just wait to see if they open Pit 1 and I can get a ticket. (I don't think will be a problem to resale the pit 2 ticket at the same price I paid for it.) Sounds good? 

4 hours ago, Fede said:

Hellooo, look, I already got a pretty decent floor ticket just to secure my entrance, yes I still looking for that GA Pit ticket (I can resale the other one), I saw they opened Pit 2 sale two days ago, I did not see they were platinum, I kind of remember they were available individually, I can't be sure, I'm playing my cards to get Pit 1 (I'm a Duff's fan), let me get to my computer at home and take a look ticketmaster (the app doesn't show the option to buy pit) if they sale one I can buy it for you and you can pay me later, if they are Premium we can make it work, we can buy them so I have a Pit Ticket secured and just wait to see if they open Pit 1 and I can get a ticket. (I don't think will be a problem to resale the pit 2 ticket at the same price I paid for it.) Sounds good? 

That sounds AMAZING thank you!! I'm also a Duff fan and would prefer Pit 1, but yes it would be good to secure any Pit ticket first! It might be easier to touch base via email: miff22@hotmail.com. Thanks again so much!