Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

with the new timeline video that Guns N Roses just posted i'm definitely thinking new album or single! check out the video and the timeline! I even called the radio station today and they told me next week they will announce the HUGE news about GNR! 

To the people saying: yeah, but they say it's HUGE!

Have you ever heard any teaser saying: Yeah, it's nothing really, but please listen anyway.

Have you guys ever read headlines? They're usually far more exciting than the article is. Of course they're saying it's HUGE! That's what they do to get attention. I know GNR can take us by surprise sometimes, but don't expect a new song or new album and feel disappointed next week when it's the announcement of an LA show or a ticket give away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Get In the Ring Motherfker said:

When this band tries to do something right the are always quick to disappoint you...That's what I have to say bout that huge announcement 

To be fair, this isn't really the band talking shit and throwing words like huge around, it's the radio station. But yeah, it's a freakin radio station, they can make a giveaway for 2 movie tickets sound huge. I'm guessing just a big L.A. show to kick off the next leg of the tour.

2 hours ago, J Dog said:

To be fair, this isn't really the band talking shit and throwing words like huge around, it's the radio station. But yeah, it's a freakin radio station, they can make a giveaway for 2 movie tickets sound huge. I'm guessing just a big L.A. show to kick off the next leg of the tour.

Yeah just remember, the radio station will want to sensationalise it to get more people tuning in. Also they're probably not GN'R fanatics so a surprise show might be huge to them or what they consider a huge announcement, tbh if you weren't a fan you'd probably think a surprise show would be "huge" for fans. Little do they know the cynicism we hold.

11 hours ago, SEANAXL21 said:

with the new timeline video that Guns N Roses just posted i'm definitely thinking new album or single! check out the video and the timeline! I even called the radio station today and they told me next week they will announce the HUGE news about GNR! 

what, are they gonna tell you?  Nah man, its no big deal?  LOL

11 hours ago, SEANAXL21 said:

Actually that timeline was posted last year too, no album yet. lel

It's so easy (easy, when everyone's trying) to please me, I'd be happy with a DVD concert or something. I don't see the reunion happening somehow. Izzy didn't want to do guest slots last year, so that won't change now. In fact, the whole idea of a reunion mid-way through the tour for a few dates seems lame to me. It's almost like "Hey, we didn't want to split most of the tour money with you, but you can have a weeks worth", not to mention making people choke up big chunks of cash for all these tour dates, and then just adding this in the middle so people have to buy more. Lame, lame, LAME

38 minutes ago, supercool said:

My money is still on one AFD 5 club show (maybe at the Troubadour) on July the 21st.

I don't see a local radio announcing new music.

July 21st 2027?

12 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

It's probably nothing so I'm not getting my hopes up... again.

The will announce a warm-up show in L.A. It's the same procedure for years before they hit the tour road. 

But we won't see Adler and Stradlin there. 

Edited by 2414225