10/11/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

6 hours ago, ironmt said:

LMAO, Pink? I have heard the name but never heard any of her songs and all I know about her Is that she Is a pop singer, I think. Anyway, I wouldn't even bother to google her to find out due to It being a waste of time. This band Is going down the drain, even with the return of Slash and Duff.  I was looking forward to seeing them next month In Las Vegas, but there Isn't a chance at this point that I would waste $275.00 per ticket.  At this point, they are on the same level as the GNR cover bands that Axl fronted from 2000-2015. 

That is too bad. She is incredibly talented. Her edgy pop punk style is magnetic. Plus it is cool just to say you have seen someone perform that you would otherwise never would get to (because you would not want to go/pay to see that person).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Maddy sounds cool with this lineup!! 

Has anyone noticed that Axl is the only one from the album who performces this song live on this tour?

album credits:

Guns N' Roses:

Axl Rose – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards, synthesizer

Robin Finck – rhythm guitar

Buckethead – lead guitar, rhythm guitar

Paul Tobias – rhythm guitar

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal – rhythm guitar

Tommy Stinson – bass

Bryan "Brain" Mantia – drums

Chris Pitman – keyboards, sub bass, bass

Additional credits

Orchestra – Marco Beltrami

Additional orchestra – Paul Buckmaster

Orchestral arrangement – Marco Beltrami, Paul Buckmaster, Axl Rose, Dizzy Reed, Chris Pitman

French horns – Suzie Katayama

Horn arrangement – Axl Rose, Suzie Katayama

Synth French horns – Axl Rose

Drum programming – Chris Pitman

Guitar solos – Buckethead

Sample collage – Axl Rose

Arrangement – Axl Rose, Chris Pitman

Drum arrangement – Chris Pitman, Brain

Digital editing – Chris Pitman, Eric Caudieux, Caram Costanzo, Axl Rose, Sean Beavan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_(song)

Edited by Sosso

1 hour ago, GoForJMark said:

God it's so good to see people who also get sick of the whining and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and more whining and some more bitching. 

I'm tired of it either. No matter what guys are doing or not, everything is bad :(

1 hour ago, The Real McCoy said:

GNR fans are the worst fans ever. I swear that some of you never grew up.

Look, the ticket prices suck and I’m priced out of these shows, but that’s my only legit complaint at this point.

Some of the people that post here have serious mental problems. 

I got you but I don't know I think that say “GNR fans” it’s too much, it’s just a couple of us here on the hardcore habitat that presents this kind of disturb or mental disorder..There’s a lot fans over there (and also over here) that can have a healthy relationship with the band. I would say that most of us don’t exhibit this tendency of self-mutilation.

• Haha 1

Pink! Ahahhaha. 

While theyre at the may as well bring out Carrie Underwood.

Let me say thay I used to get sick of the constant bitching on here too, but these days it's hard not to. I fucking love Guns N' Roses, but 2017 has been embarassing.

Edited by F*ck Fear
  • Like 4

Those samples on maddy during the halfway point are still horrible and the song to me just drones on. Not a fan of it especially in a live environment but thats just my opinion.

Patience actually sounded pretty good. I expected the worst when i saw pink was on it but it was pretty decent.

I wonder if there will be more guests over the next few concerts.

35 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Fuck, that sounds brilliant. I'm not ashamed to admit that Madagascar is one of my favourite ChiDem songs, and i'm glad to hear them playing it again.

Best moment of the night to be honest ! They've gone from great last year to fully on auto-pilot at the minute...

• Like 2

When I first read the word Pink the first thing that I thought was that they'd covered the Aerosmith song of the same name.  I would not have liked that one bit!  Plus it made me worried Typer or Perry kicked the can.  So was relieved.

Pink is a great singer and it should be said that she could easily have belted it out Axl style - more in keeping with what we're used to over the years.  I like that she adapted to the vibe of how they play it on this tour.  Maybe even to not blow Axl out of the water?  But not necessarily, I think she was just locked into the vibe.  For reasons like that I enjoy her as an artist.  If I were to go to a pop concert it'd be her.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Jokes on people like me who bougbt a hundred dollar nosebleed lol

Im sure in person its still great

That's cheap! The nosebleeds here were $145 plus fees... I paid $278 for my ticket..  I am sure it will be great too,  just predictable as fuck.... I reluctantly jumped at tickets for this one.. If there is a next time I will definitely wait it out instead of jumping in head first.