10/11/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

6 minutes ago, prez said:

Guess the encore had to be shortened due to the MSG curfew. Hope we get TWAT and Don't Cry on Sunday, if we have to choose.

So sad they didn’t play Don’t Cry tonight. Especially since they have played both that and Patience at most shows lately. Damn curfew.

I like some of P!nk’s songs. I don’t listen regularly or anything but if I hear one, I’ll keep it playing. 

Cool of her to show up I guess but I don’t know, Patience means so much to me and my life, I would feel almost robbed if anyone other than Axl sang it at my show (the whole way through). 

I’m not bitching by the way so I don’t want to hear it :lol: just offering my opinion 

3 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

I like some of P!nk’s songs. I don’t listen regularly or anything but if I hear one, I’ll keep it playing. 

Cool of her to show up I guess but I don’t know, Patience means so much to me and my life, I would feel almost robbed if anyone other than Axl sang it at my show (the whole way through). 

I’m not bitching by the way so I don’t want to hear it :lol: just offering my opinion 

It's axl or nothing for me ..pink stick to pop please

LMAO, Pink? I have heard the name but never heard any of her songs and all I know about her Is that she Is a pop singer, I think. Anyway, I wouldn't even bother to google her to find out due to It being a waste of time. This band Is going down the drain, even with the return of Slash and Duff.  I was looking forward to seeing them next month In Las Vegas, but there Isn't a chance at this point that I would waste $275.00 per ticket.  At this point, they are on the same level as the GNR cover bands that Axl fronted from 2000-2015. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ironmt said:

LMAO, Pink? I have heard the name but never heard any of her songs and all I know about her Is that she Is a pop singer, I think. Anyway, I wouldn't even bother to google her to find out due to It being a waste of time. This band Is going down the drain, even with the return of Slash and Duff.  I was looking forward to seeing them next month In Las Vegas, but there Isn't a chance at this point that I would waste $275.00 per ticket.  At this point, they are on the same level as the GNR cover bands that Axl fronted from 2000-2015. 

Coming from you of all people, yikes...that ain't good.

25 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

someone waits years to to hear axl and slash do patience  live  again only to have to listen to pink sing it instead

You are insufferable, could you be any more negative? Can they do anything without your scorn?

Edited by Tonto
  • Like 1

Just now, TupacShakur said:

not negative sure someone was upset in the audience  that wanted to hear axl sing it

Most people aren't unreasonable cry babies. They enjoy what they get, live in the moment, they don't cry and stomp their feet and bitch and moan about every little thing for like, what? 15 years?

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

8 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Coming from you of all people, yikes...that ain't good.

Hey RONIN I am really nothing In the over all grand scheme of things. Just an Idiot who has spent 30 years being a fan and spending money on a band that just doesn't care and I apologize to all of those that I argued with defending them. I am also an enormous Tom Petty fan and the fact that they didn't honor him Is an absolute Insult IMO. The Tom Petty situation was the start and Pink was the finish. 

Edited by ironmt
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tonto said:

Most people aren't unreasonable cry babies. They enjoy what they get, live in the moment, they don't cry and stomp their feet and bitch and moan about every little thing for like, what? 15 years?

14 years

pink and axl should cover stop dragging my heart around at the next show to honor tom petty 

31 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

someone waits years to to hear axl and slash do patience  live  again only to have to listen to pink sing it instead

They didn't even do Patience in half the shows I went to this year....so I'd take Pink doing the ending any day....:lol:

5 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

14 years

pink and axl should cover stop dragging my heart around at the next show to honor tom petty 

Not a good idea, someone might be disappointed that Tom Petty is dead. Its better not to do anything ever.

• Like 1