10/11/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

After 3+ hours long show - there are complaints about 30 seconds of Pink singinig :D

And one doesn't sound bad in that outro, she's one of those pop singers that probably with some effort sing some soft rock  - but her look in the end tells: "How can he hold his screem so f'ckin long ?!?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Jaro- said:

After 3+ hours long show - there are complaints about 30 seconds of Pink singinig :D

And one doesn't sound bad in that outro, she's one of those pop singers that probably with some effort sing some soft rock  - but her look in the end tells: "How can he hold his screem so f'ckin long ?!?"

My complaint is a combinations of many things and what they say about this band at this point in time. If one can't see that they're a fucking idiot. Pink coming out doesn't piss me off at all in itself but it's everything else added to it. Duet with her, don't just step aside during the best vocal part of the song. 

And this fucking gospel some of you preach about three hour shows is such fucking bullshit. Shut the fuck up. They play 11 goddamn covers.  When they start playing 3 hours of original GnR songs then hold the torch high otherwise stop with this 3 hour badge you so proudly display as if other bands could learn a thing or two. It's GnR delusional fan bullshit. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bono said:

My complaint is a combinations of many things and what they say about this band at this point in time. If one can't see that they're a fucking idiot. Pink coming out doesn't piss me off at all in itself but it's everything else added to it. Duet with her, don't just step aside during the best vocal part of the song. 

that's another story - but complaints in this topic are focused on Pink's 30 second guestspot...

8 minutes ago, Bono said:

And this fucking gospel some of you preach about three hour shows is such fucking bullshit. Shut the fuck up. They play 11 goddamn covers.  When they start playing 3 hours of original GnR songs then hold the torch high otherwise stop with this 3 hour badge you so proudly display as if other bands could learn a thing or two. It's GnR delusional fan bullshit. 

I'm gonna skweam and skweam and skweam until I'm sick ...

15 minutes ago, NorwayIllusion said:

People waited 21 years to hear Rolling Stones play Salt Of The Earth, and they ended up with Axl Rose singing it....blah blah blah. Pink on stage was great. Stop whining

True, it's like @alfierose said: it works both ways. I wouldn't want Pink on Patience myself, but yeah, I guess it's kind of cool to have a guest. If I'm like all 'Billy Joel fans should be happy they get Axl!', I can't really complain here :lol: (But if I'd been there, I'd been pissed with her singing that part of Patience :ph34r:)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

God it's so good to see people who also get sick of the whining and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and more whining and some more bitching. 

I wish that my biggest concern in life was what a rock band does or doesn’t do. But hey, I’ve got bills to pay.

• Like 2