You Could Be Mine
Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Yesterdays
Coma
(Band Introductions)
Johnny B Goode jam
Speak Softly Love (Love Theme From The Godfather)
Sweet Child O' Mine
Wichita Lineman
Used to Love Her
My Michelle
Wish You Were Here (Instrumental)
November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Knockin' on Heaven's Door (with "Only Women Bleed" intro )
Nightrain

ENCORE

Sorry
Patience
Madagascar
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Play Video
Paradise City

Edited by downzy

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2017 at 5:15 PM, Its Tino said:

I'm looking to ditch my tickets for the Hartford show. Shorten my drive by and hour and forty min

If I hadn't already gotten my tickets, I would of asked how much you wanted for them, lol. I'm surprised they're doing Hartford considering most bands don't really don't really hit up the other New England states. You should try reselling on stubhub, it's usually what I go with whenever I hit up concerts/events. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WWEROSES said:

If I hadn't already gotten my tickets, I would of asked how much you wanted for them, lol. I'm surprised they're doing Hartford considering most bands don't really don't really hit up the other New England states. You should try reselling on stubhub, it's usually what I go with whenever I hit up concerts/events. 

Yeah I'm going to sell my Boston tickets. And yes Hartford does get skipped a lot by rock bands, but they get a lot of pop shows. Good for my wife, and bad for me lol.

I did see GNR in Hartford in '11 at our amphitheater. Sell out of 7,500. And by my recollection this will be Guns' 5th show in CT, ever. Maybe less. 

Rather if you go to Boston or Hartford, I hope you and whoever is going with you, you have a great time.  Maybe after this arena tour, they'll do a amphitheater/club tour again. One can only hope. Not alot of rock bands really hit up Providence either, which is closer to me than Boston. Much like Hartford, Providence gets mostly pop acts and country, lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:40 AM, WWEROSES said:

Rather if you go to Boston or Hartford, I hope you and whoever is going with you, you have a great time.  Maybe after this arena tour, they'll do a amphitheater/club tour again. One can only hope. Not alot of rock bands really hit up Providence either, which is closer to me than Boston. Much like Hartford, Providence gets mostly pop acts and country, lol. 

I know all to well. Years ago the promoter Frank J Russo used to get all the big acts to come to the Civic Center but that's all changed. Twice in the nineties I had Tix for GNR and they cancelled both times  Once because Gilbey was injured and I forget why the other time  I'm trying to find tix for Boston that aren't 300+

• 1 month later...

I'm on the floor, section E row 8.....starting to get excited

On 7/26/2017 at 11:50 AM, Its Tino said:

Yeah I'm going to sell my Boston tickets. And yes Hartford does get skipped a lot by rock bands, but they get a lot of pop shows. Good for my wife, and bad for me lol.

I did see GNR in Hartford in '11 at our amphitheater. Sell out of 7,500. And by my recollection this will be Guns' 5th show in CT, ever. Maybe less. 

I went to the Hartford show in '11 too. That was a good show. 

Edited by Trin9498

3 hours ago, Trin9498 said:

I'm on the floor, section E row 8.....starting to get excited

I went to the Hartford show in '11 too. That was a good show. 

Oh man it was my favorite concert I went to at the point. I thought Axl sounded excellent. I lost my voice for 2 days. 

• 3 weeks later...

So pumped for the concert. I'm wondering how it is in the TD garden, since I've never been.

Any idea how the merch stands will be like? Open before/during/or after the show?

Is it going to be warm/cold inside the venue?

Can we bring poster tubes if we plan to purchase posters?

50 minutes ago, hpantazo said:

The tickets I bought from stub hub have an 8 PM start time. Is that what everyone else's tickets show? The start time was changed to 7:30 PM recently?

I believe all the shows were changed to 730 at some point. There's no opener and GNR have been going on at or near 730, so be prepared for that. 

• Like 2