11/02/17 - Detroit, MI - Little Caesars Arena

gunsguy

31 minutes ago, coolranchdressing! said:

Sorry, there was an error with search.

this is what's coming up...at first the only avail' seats were in the 100's and now there's nothing???

Dude, the presales are always trash. Don't sweat tickets right now. For arena and stadium shows options always pop up until show time, no matter how "sold out" a gig is

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Dude, the presales are always trash. Don't sweat tickets right now. For arena and stadium shows options always pop up until show time, no matter how "sold out" a gig is

I want pit...but due to funds (of my gf...and btw I'm not a "dude" :P) we probably will get cheap tix last min and road trip...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a pit ticket for Ottawa and will be going there in August. I bought the Ticket for myself for a Christmas present for me. Now they are playing at the LCA (about a mile from my house). Still deciding whether to go. I guess I could buy a cheap seat. It would be cool to see them at the new arena. This is why I hate it when they sell tickets 8 months ahead of the concert. I am not rich and would have preferred to get a great seat in Detroit. Oh well!

Ok After thinking about it for the past 2 weeks. I am in. After waiting forever to see them last April in Vegas, June in Detroit and July in Orlando and now this August in Ottawa I cannot miss them performing a mile from my house. I have bought an upper bowl ticket but I am going. Can't wait to see the new arena also.

Edited by BigD62
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many of you guys are going to this show? We're going to Chicago, Milwaukee and the first 2 LA shows but my daughter just had a hockey tourney added in Detroit starting the day after the Detroit show so it looks like I'll drive up solo the day before to hit the show and my wife and daughter will ride up with a teammate and meet me the next day. The Ford Field and Axl/DC shows were incredible up there last year! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI ticketmaster released side stage nosebleeds. The view looks bad, but it gets your foot in the door for the cheapest price, yet- about 65 bucks before fees. There are also a few more nosebleeds released for face value. 

Just got my single ticket switched for a pair so Im going with my friend who has never seen Guns. He went to Axl/DC with me last year and really liked it. Getting excited now!

Hoping for My Michelle, Yesterday's, Used to Love Her, Maddy and either Catcher, TWAT or Prostitute!