11/02/17 - Detroit, MI - Little Caesars Arena

gunsguy

42 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I’m going to the show.  Is there really no opening act?  Sitting at some old school Italian restaurant Mario’s waiting on our food.  Sorry to ask.  Been out of the game for awhile. 

Hey! Im here too! Have a blast dude! Marios is pretty good. Hope you saw the groupon they always have! Lol

Our mezzanine seats are actually stellar. Doesnt seem far at all woth a completly unbstructed center view!

Stoked!

I also couldnt get an extra litho for board members cause my friend wanted one so I only had enough to buy one for me and him. Sorry :(

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My wife just sent me a picture of that. Crazy 

2 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

Wow 7:55 still haven't  come on stage. The arena is 70% empty still.

Ugh. One of the reasons I didn’t go was because they have been going on on time and I would never have made it. Turns out I might have been able to get there. Who knows, maybe Axl flew home after Toronto to feed his fish :)

Edited by Drakestar

38 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Hey! Im here too! Have a blast dude! Marios is pretty good. Hope you saw the groupon they always have! Lol

Our mezzanine seats are actually stellar. Doesnt seem far at all woth a completly unbstructed center view!

Stoked!

I also couldnt get an extra litho for board members cause my friend wanted one so I only had enough to buy one for me and him. Sorry :(

What section are you in?

1 minute ago, cremefraiche said:

Any chance you could possibly post it here? just out of interest :)

It was a snapchat picture actually and I have no idea how to save those lol

She's been sending me snaps of each song so far though, Axl sounds great from what I can hear 

• Like 1

Just now, Gibbo said:

Gee she's gonna really rub it in mate :D 

Haha. She's actually been cool about it. She offered to not give me any updates if I wanted but I told her it was cool. Thought it was nice of her to run video on Prostitute since she knew I'd wanna hear it :)