11/14/17 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center

gunsguy

Its cool to see the GNR page video when the verse riff first comes in because of the very different approach Slash and Grohl take to perform it.  Its a heavy riff so it makes sense that Grohl just leans into it and rocks out, but then I note Slash is is more in a groove and not really digging into it very hard at all - he's more about the musicality and letting the riff do the heavy lifting.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I wonder what Kurt would think about that haha.

That crossed my mind, too. I have a feeling that even after all these years, he might still hold GNR (and us fans) in contempt. Nothing has really happened that would have changed his mind. I could be wrong, though. We'll never know.

Edited by Scream of the Butterfly

50 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

That crossed my mind, too. I have a feeling that even after all these years, he might still hold GNR (and us fans) in contempt. Nothing has really happened that would have changed his mind. I could be wrong, though. We'll never know.

Yes,to Kurt nothing happened 😀

8 hours ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Can we take a second to realize SLASH IS SINGING TOO?!?!? I don’t think he’s even touched a microphone during the NITLT tour. If he has then my apologies 

He sang at the first Vegas show, I remember because Duff had to adjust his microphone because Slash couldn’t reach it lol 

15 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I think Duff was more excited than Dave :lol:

who is JI Cover? that is who requested the video removed because of a copyright claim, is that a GNR affiliation? surprised to see it removed because fan filmed videos are always available on youtube

8 minutes ago, k12 said:

who is JI Cover? that is who requested the video removed because of a copyright claim, is that a GNR affiliation? surprised to see it removed because fan filmed videos are always available on youtube

Probably the person who recorded the video. I think the link we had here was a "re-upload". But I can’t find the source channel..is it "L" or "i" on that "Jl Cover"?

4 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

I've downloaded the video and i'm working on a multicam with remastered audio. Soon you'll be able to watch it 

That’s great man!!!!:headbang:

• Thanks 1